[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Anyone can post a pob link? can't seem to find any pob link for this build
ty
"
Med1umentor escribió:
"
vbvan escribió:
Is this the reason why these Watcher's Eyes are 6ex+ right now? I remember they were much cheaper the last league.

Probably because people are delving instead of going for elder kill in maps :)

This.

Farming low level delves for fossils can be much easier done on whatever cheap super regen or phase run builds. It's just that Elder is not a priority target in this league and much fewer people farm him than in the previous 3 leagues.
"
NoImagination escribió:
Someone (sorry, I don't know who you are here) in game suggested this to me yesterday.

We're likely to see people hitting 2500 int this league. When we do, how about we drop Exceptional Performance? We'll be getting ~6s duration at that point, which seems plenty and is pretty close to the ~7s I'm getting at the moment at 2100 int.

Those 3 nodes will let us get ~50 more int or perhaps more even at level 100. For anyone in the mid-low 90s, it lets them take one of the jewel sockets near the top.

I'm not sure if 100 Int will be worth losing a lot of duration on Orb, Forify, IC. The difference between 2500 and 2600 Int may be too insignificant to lose such QoL.

"
NoImagination escribió:
With optimum gear last league, 2600 was possible, it was just impractical.

Exactly. It's like the +1 Astramentis in the old Elementalist version. Or the one that I rolled last league. It may happen to so few people that it's not even worth theory crafting.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 12 sept. 2018 16:44:03
"
ns10fan escribió:
Quick question, just hit 87, and generally doing fine, but could use suggestions on best ways to navigate labs and other damage zones that don't provide much leech (haru runs, blades, darts, etc).

There is an Uber Lab run video in the top post and a section in the Boss Guide. Just bring Quicksilver flasks and know the best route through the trap sections. You will remember them all eventually.
"
coolspot escribió:
Anyone can post a pob link? can't seem to find any pob link for this build
ty

There is a PoB link in the description of each video, with the exact snapshot of the character in it. My profile is public too, you can import my current league character (although it may be set up for some specific fight at different times).
Kinda loving it. Starting to run out of idea to upgrade.. At this point it seem a 1% better item cost like 100 times more lol...
Maybe someone got suggestions ?

"
Gears escribió:

p.s. Helm isnt colored right because Im leveling extra gems to vaal so Im not using vigilant/ancestral

"
Jewels escribió:

Well finally got done with levelling, so, I got to hit level 69 and put on all the gear I'd pre-collected and could finally start destroying things.

Spoiler

Supremely pleased with how it's going, also the first time I've ever had the time to make a Spell Cascade alt staff. Holy wowzers I'm so sad I never did that before, so useful.

My Ruby Ring needs an upgrade, but, was the first item I picked up for the build super early on. I think I might've even looted it from Delve myself.

Not sure what my next pressing upgrade after that is, honestly. Any advice would be welcome.
"
petitcrabe1 escribió:
Kinda loving it. Starting to run out of idea to upgrade.. At this point it seem a 1% better item cost like 100 times more lol...

Just like with any other build. Once your gear is already good, min-maxing becomes exponentially more expensive.

You can look into Delve crafting, corruptions, etc.
"
petitcrabe1 escribió:

I forget the EV, but I think it's in the 2-3k alt range to roll a blue 10%+ int, ES/Stun Vaal Regalia. You then mastercraft the rest of it. You'll only have 30 int there, but if you divine to 12% increase int, it's pretty huge. You'll average ~500 ES so it isn't really a downgrade there. I made this last league:

Or perhaps it's better to fossil craft in an attempt to hit the 10%+ int roll, I don't know what the odds are on that yet though.
"
NoImagination escribió:
"
petitcrabe1 escribió:

I forget the EV, but I think it's in the 2-3k alt range to roll a blue 10%+ int, ES/Stun Vaal Regalia. You then mastercraft the rest of it. You'll only have 30 int there, but if you divine to 12% increase int, it's pretty huge. You'll average ~500 ES so it isn't really a downgrade there. I made this last league:

Or perhaps it's better to fossil craft in an attempt to hit the 10%+ int roll, I don't know what the odds are on that yet though.

Thx for the tips!

Btw, here is what I use now. (fossil crafted myself)

Probably got lucky with the %int as it took me 12 dense fossil

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional