[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

I believe it's about 1/100 to roll the mod with alts. I don't know if fossil mods give the same odds, but doing it in 12 goes is pretty good if they do.

Edit: yay

Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 13 sept. 2018 16:37:57
I've had trouble with the Chimera because I can't see the dark patches he can be hiding in when he's hitting you after the add phase. I just realised that we can go back to our hideout then immediately return, and all the icestorm ground effect has gone. That makes Chimera waaaaay easier.
So do you try and get an i86 Shaper Base to craft with, or go lower and give up on the chance of that extra %ES?
I did it with an 83 I think, much cheaper for a small sacrifice.
"
Fossils can no longer grant Elemental Resistance prefixes. They now grant new mods for various item slots.

Maybe some new mods for us?

I'll soon be able to buy this watcher's eye, next step will be fossil crafting
Allrighty cool, I'll have a look into that. I need to craft a %Int Chest at some point.

Thinking I might throw an Abyss Jewel Socket in there too. I'm pretty sure we have one free gem socket that we can Abyss at least. Without sacrificing any of our usual setup anyway.
Endgame, I'm thinking 3L + abyssal in gloves, boots, helmet but 6L chest. Then we have:

Flame Dash - Arcane Surge - Orb of Storms
Vigilant Strike - Arctic Armour - Herald of Ash
CWDT - Immortal Call - Discipline

Then the normal 6L chest, because blind is too valuable, and we don't have combustion elsewhere now. 5L with combustion on Orb/Dash works too, but it seems to me that we need the affixes on the chest the most so we can't fit the abyssal suffix on. It needs #int, %int, and Underground ES already.

The Abyssal jewels presumably have flat ES, flat int, and two damage mods ideally. I haven't looked in POB how much damage we actually gain from those though.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 14 sept. 2018 7:10:50
"
NoImagination escribió:
Endgame, I'm thinking 3L + abyssal in gloves, boots, helmet but 6L chest. Then we have:

Flame Dash - Arcane Surge - Orb of Storms
Vigilant Strike - Arctic Armour - Herald of Ash
CWDT - Immortal Call - Discipline

Then the normal 6L chest, because blind is too valuable, and we don't have combustion elsewhere now. 5L with combustion on Orb/Dash works too, but it seems to me that we need the affixes on the chest the most so we can't fit the abyssal suffix on. It needs #int, %int, and Underground ES already.

The Abyssal jewels presumably have flat ES, flat int, and two damage mods ideally. I haven't looked in POB how much damage we actually gain from those though.

Not a bad plan for sure, though does that mean ditching Golems completely?

I added in a single Abyss to the build I've mocked up in PoB. A max rolled ES, Int, Cold to Spells while 2 Handed and Cold To Spells Abyss Jewel increases the damage per hit from 18.5k to 20k, and ES from 8,063 to 8,407. It doesn't do all that much for Int (Though the build I have I forgot to save some changes I made a while back, so, it's missing a ring and has no %Int on chest).

No idea at all how that equates to actual DPS, but, those three Abyss Sockets are a potential +1k Energy Shield (More if you have %ES on Jewels in the tree)
"
NoImagination escribió:
I've had trouble with the Chimera because I can't see the dark patches he can be hiding in when he's hitting you after the add phase. I just realised that we can go back to our hideout then immediately return, and all the icestorm ground effect has gone. That makes Chimera waaaaay easier.

I switch to the boss staff (EF instead of SC) for Chimera. That new dark patch graphic (they changed it in 3.4 without any mention in patch notes!) took a couple of kills to get used to, but it's back to normal now.
"
NoImagination escribió:
I believe it's about 1/100 to roll the mod with alts. I don't know if fossil mods give the same odds, but doing it in 12 goes is pretty good if they do.

Edit: yay

Grats! I've tried this about 20 times but didn't get lucky yet. You need to hit 3 of the 4 target mods, and one of them (the %Int) is rare.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional