[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

To get all those rings wont be easy it seems, i may consider myself lucky to get all 3 Dvelve bosses after 2.5 weeks of playing the league, first 2 bosses were quite easy with decent gear but this Aul if you find him deep inside the mine will hurt bad :)

Drops from those 2 other bosses were shit also :

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 16 sept. 2018 17:28:44
I've started this build for Delve, and so far I love it.
Tons of great game mechanics coming together into a fun build.

That being said, I am having a bit of issues optimizing my character.
Could someone please check over my gear / passives and let me know if there are any improvements that could be made?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheDerpie/characters?characterName=IceStormIncoming

In particular, I am having issues getting more ES and survivability.
My gear is still quite cheap (all together maybe 1ex of gear).
Also I still have quite a few levels to go, but I would like to focus on damage with the remaining passive points.

PoB shows I should be at 6.9k ES, but in game, I am only getting 6.3k.
I have tripple-checked that all my gear and passives are correct in PoB.

Anyway, any and all feedback on the current state of my build would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Your profile is set to private.
"
TheDerpie escribió:

-snip-

Without being able to see anything, the only thing I can think of is Gem Levels. PoB puts them in at level 20 by default, so, if yours aren't that high it would account for some missing stats (Primarily ES from Discipline). You also have to sometimes tick the box to turn the auras on, it doesn't always do it by default.
"
lilianmarius escribió:
Found the Big Boss Aul The Crystal King at 364 Depth with Onslaught and Skills chain 3 aditional times on top of it!
Tried to kill him 2 times alone , he hits like more than 11K (~my ES) in that dash-multiplication phase (you need to move a lot and not get caught in the dash line).

Map mods can be brutal at lv 83 depths (270+). I need to find that guy too and make a video.

PoEdb on him says he's doing phys damage 75% converted to cold. So I would recommend running the Hydra setup for him (take out HoA, replace Blind with PoI, and run AA + PoI to defend against both phys and cold). And bring some Sapphire flasks.

He also has an invulnerability phase where he shoots something like Arctic Breaths that look like him running and leave frost walls behind. But those shouldn't be hard to dodge.

And of course he has a darkness phase, like the other two.
"
NoImagination escribió:
Your profile is set to private.

Apologies, just set it to public.

"
Zephryl escribió:

Without being able to see anything, the only thing I can think of is Gem Levels. PoB puts them in at level 20 by default, so, if yours aren't that high it would account for some missing stats (Primarily ES from Discipline). You also have to sometimes tick the box to turn the auras on, it doesn't always do it by default.

Discipline in PoB is at the proper level - same as I have in-game.
"
TheDerpie escribió:
Apologies, just set it to public

Looks to me like everything's fine for your level. You are missing quality on all your armour though, it's super cheap to add for your non-corrupt armour. It probably explains the POB discrepancy too.
"
NoImagination escribió:
"
TheDerpie escribió:
Apologies, just set it to public

Looks to me like everything's fine for your level. You are missing quality on all your armour though, it's super cheap to add for your non-corrupt armour. It probably explains the POB discrepancy too.

Indeed, adding quality to all my armor made up the difference.
Now at 7.2k ES.

Thank you!
del. Was blind.
Editado por útlima vez por IceHead en 17 sept. 2018 20:40:44
Close to 400 depth now in mines and oh boy mobs in some areas hit like from other world (damage can be identical with those mobs in Chimera boss room with bad rolls).
If you plan to go deep in mines build your char as defensive as possible. I managed to equalise all my resistances to benefit from Wise Oak damage reduction + using 2 chaos golems instead of one and most important use The Vigil - Jewel that gives me Fortify for 35 seconds with one hit.

With 2k INT, ~11K ES, decent DPS (using Vitality leech from Watcher's Eye so Life Leech in staff replaced with CD) and almost perfect Watcher's Eye ES from hits roll I never thought I will have to be so careful when facing "trash" mobs in this game.

Seems this league is holding no.1 position for damage dealt by normal mobs.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 18 sept. 2018 2:21:56

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional