[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

If you adjust your tree a bit and add 1% reservation jewels, you can run HoA still. My 3.3 tree.

When I did Vitality like you are now, I also had 10% move speed instead of 0.5% leech on my boots. Perhaps elemental penetration is better now though? When we have enough DPS we'll hit the leech cap, though I don't know how to calculate that given how our skill deals damage.

Have you tried using 0% move speed boots? And have you tried using Temporal Chains as your curse on hit? Perhaps that works better than Enfeeble, because you are slowing down the 2nd hit.

Oh, and not much use for you, but I've been using Purity of Ice over Arctic Armour for Delves because unstable wetas are super annoying. Does anyone know what the other exploding minion is? It's so awkward to maneuver around them sometimes.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 18 sept. 2018 5:13:24
"
lilianmarius escribió:
Close to 400 depth now in mines and oh boy mobs in some areas hit like from other world (damage can be identical with those mobs in Chimera boss room with bad rolls).
If you plan to go deep in mines build your char as defensive as possible. I managed to equalise all my resistances to benefit from Wise Oak damage reduction + using 2 chaos golems instead of one and most important use The Vigil - Jewel that gives me Fortify for 35 seconds with one hit.

With 2k INT, ~11K ES, decent DPS (using Vitality leech from Watcher's Eye so Life Leech in staff replaced with CD) and almost perfect Watcher's Eye ES from hits roll I never thought I will have to be so careful when facing "trash" mobs in this game.

Seems this league is holding no.1 position for damage dealt by normal mobs.

I'm pretty sure that using several golems of the same type will still give only one time benefit, so if you are doing it for damage mitigation - that was useless.
By the way, anyone saw new video from the ZiggyD?
Actually, i always looked forward for "no ** modifiers" in crafting, but i just never knew that there is such useful site for this.

With this we now can have absurd shaped vaal regalia for really cheap. It's really easy to eradicate every prefixes except of 3 of ours defences ones that we want, and "increased int" suffix have quite a large chance too.

Oh man, delve league is entire new generation of accessibility of crafting. We didn't saw anything like this since master craft, i think.

P.S. Not even gonna remind, that we can do 30% quality before starting of craft, so it's another +10% more ES on chest... and possible new ES increase suffix from delve crafting... oh boy, shame that i don't have that much money to experiment.

P.P.S. Just checked current prices, there is a guy with the name "ResonatorCrafter" who selling regalia with 30 int, 37 res, and 857 ES for 80 ex, lol
Editado por útlima vez por Med1umentor en 18 sept. 2018 7:41:40
"
NoImagination escribió:
If you adjust your tree a bit and add 1% reservation jewels, you can run HoA still. My 3.3 tree.

When I did Vitality like you are now, I also had 10% move speed instead of 0.5% leech on my boots. Perhaps elemental penetration is better now though? When we have enough DPS we'll hit the leech cap, though I don't know how to calculate that given how our skill deals damage.

Have you tried using 0% move speed boots? And have you tried using Temporal Chains as your curse on hit? Perhaps that works better than Enfeeble, because you are slowing down the 2nd hit.

Oh, and not much use for you, but I've been using Purity of Ice over Arctic Armour for Delves because unstable wetas are super annoying. Does anyone know what the other exploding minion is? It's so awkward to maneuver around them sometimes.

I can buy an Enlighten 4 and respec 5 nodes to get those 4 reservation nodes up , and will be able to add also Herald of Ash to setup (I did also this variant last league with Vitality + HoA + AA + Discipline + Enlighten 4 without using jewels with corrupt 1% reservation nods implicits)

Now the question is if it worth - beyond paying 5 exalts for an Enlighten 4 by going this way i loose some INT (which means i loose some ES) and also loose current gems in two sockets to be able to socket Enlighten + HoA

Ok, made some long Path of Building calculations and here there are the numbers for 2 variants (one with HOA , one without it):

1. Variant without HoA and Enlighten 4 (current setup)
a) setup for single target
Shaper DPS with CE (no Spell Cascade) + Flame Golem -----> 41.2K
INT : 2000
ES: 10.771
ES leech : 1258/hit
In this setup there is no Ancestral Call support and no The Vigil Jewel (only 12 seconds Fortify)

b)setup for Dvelve mines (where mobs are bad asses)
Normal mobs DPS with SC (no Conc. Effect and no Flame Golem)---->22.8K
INT: 1918
ES: 10.508
ES leech: 709/hit
In this setup there is Ancestral Call suport + The Vigil jewel (35 seconds Fortify)

For both variants there is also a Vaal Discipline gem for panic situations

2.Variant with HoA and Enlighten 4 (possible future variant if i decide this is worth the cost)

a)setup for single target
Shaper DPS with CE (no Spell Cascade and no Flame Golem) -----> 44.4K
INT : 1938
ES: 10.515
ES leech : 1354/hit
In this setup there is no Vaal Discipline , Ancestral Call support and no The Vigil Jewel (only 12 seconds Fortify)

b)setup for Dvelve mines (where mobs are bad asses)
Normal mobs DPS with SC (no Conc. Effect and no Flame Golem)---->25.1K
INT: 1856
ES: 10.231
ES leech: 771/hit
In this setup there is The Vigil jewel (35 seconds Fortify) but no Vaal Discipline and no Ancestral Call support (due to no more sockets available)

Now looking at the numbers the loose of ES is minor but what intrigue me more is the loose of Ancestral Call support and Vaal Discipline additional gems

These 2 can improve a lot QoL in the mines especially Ancestral Call

"
Med1umentor escribió:

I'm pretty sure that using several golems of the same type will still give only one time benefit, so if you are doing it for damage mitigation - that was useless.

According to PoE Wiki you are right , i am at work now, cant check inside game but i'm not 100% sure that the Physical Damage reduction doesn't stack from 4% for 1 chaos golem to 8% for 2 chaos golems. If anyone is playing the game can confirm or not if the physical damage reduction is stacking for 2 chaos golems
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 18 sept. 2018 10:15:05
"
lilianmarius escribió:
According to PoE Wiki you are right , i am at work now, cant check inside game but i'm not 100% sure that the Physical Damage reduction doesn't stack from 4% for 1 chaos golem to 8% for 2 chaos golems. If anyone is playing the game can confirm or not if the physical damage reduction is stacking for 2 chaos golems

I can assure you that it works exactly like i said.
I made golemancer in the past, and also thought that maybe tons of my flame golems give me tons of damage.
I had a dream of using about 8 of primordial eminence, so buff of each of my golems will be boosted by 240%.

In short, it's not working that way, you can have multiple bonuses only by having different types of golems.
I've found that Ancestral Call does nothing. I bind left click to Vigilant Strike, and it never misses.
"
NoImagination escribió:
I've found that Ancestral Call does nothing. I bind left click to Vigilant Strike, and it never misses.

Nah, there is no way. You are probably that much good.
Firstly, with ancestral call you have much more range (that said, devs said that they made base range longer in the last patch, so who knows).
Secondly, you don't need to target anything at all. You just click in blank space, and AC automatically target the monster even if it's behind you.
Can you live without AC? Sure. But saying that it does nothing is wrong, it's great improvement in QoL.
I am trying this build now at lvl 40. No Whispering Ice as drop. Yet. But I was thinking about buying one, what is the easiest way? Shouting in the trade channel? Haven´t done trading before...
"
Med1umentor escribió:
"
NoImagination escribió:

Nah, there is no way. You are probably that much good.
Firstly, with ancestral call you have much more range (that said, devs said that they made base range longer in the last patch, so who knows).

Honestly, Ancestral Call is 0% QoL improvement except that sometimes you accidentally Strike someone when you just wanted to walk there. But you literally never miss unless you're stunned mid-strike, but that'll happen in your case too. I don't think it's down to the patch change because I did it last server too. You should try it.

"
sullon79 escribió:
I am trying this build now at lvl 40. No Whispering Ice as drop. Yet. But I was thinking about buying one, what is the easiest way? Shouting in the trade channel? Haven´t done trading before...

http://poe.trade/search/ahakorokuguini

Copy the message, paste it in the game, when they invite you go to their hideout, make the trade. It's easy, and a very good thing to get used to doing. Trade channels are a bad idea - it's 95% people taking advantage of those who don't know about trading tools like that site.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 18 sept. 2018 11:39:16
Can I ask some clarification questions?

--Do we keep Scorching Ray at level 1 just for mana costs?
--Do you swap Spell Cascade and Conc Effect for Mapping/Bosses?
--Apox. How much Energy Shield do you get before going CI?

Thanks for this build and guide. I have never gotten through Red Maps or killed any "big" bosses. I am hoping I can push there with this build!

--Oh, how is this in delves? Since you have to move a lot?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional