[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
Gaidin85 escribió:
Can I ask some clarification questions?

--Do we keep Scorching Ray at level 1 just for mana costs?
--Do you swap Spell Cascade and Conc Effect for Mapping/Bosses?
--Apox. How much Energy Shield do you get before going CI?

Thanks for this build and guide. I have never gotten through Red Maps or killed any "big" bosses. I am hoping I can push there with this build!

--Oh, how is this in delves? Since you have to move a lot?

1. Yes
2. Yes if the boss is hard enough. Most aren't though.
3. I just switch at 69 and buy 1c items for each slot. I think I started maps at ~4.5k ES and that was plenty.
4. Well, I don't think it's ideal. I don't know what it's like down at 590 or whatever though. Avoid the exploding insects.
"
Med1umentor escribió:
By the way, anyone saw new video from the ZiggyD?
Actually, i always looked forward for "no ** modifiers" in crafting, but i just never knew that there is such useful site for this.

With this we now can have absurd shaped vaal regalia for really cheap. It's really easy to eradicate every prefixes except of 3 of ours defences ones that we want, and "increased int" suffix have quite a large chance too.

Oh man, delve league is entire new generation of accessibility of crafting. We didn't saw anything like this since master craft, i think.

P.S. Not even gonna remind, that we can do 30% quality before starting of craft, so it's another +10% more ES on chest... and possible new ES increase suffix from delve crafting... oh boy, shame that i don't have that much money to experiment.

P.P.S. Just checked current prices, there is a guy with the name "ResonatorCrafter" who selling regalia with 30 int, 37 res, and 857 ES for 80 ex, lol

I wonder what's the most efficient. I intended to just use dense+sanctified because it's not very expensive, but if we have to add like corroded and prismatic (to remove the 2 mods added by corroded which can avoid us to get %int) we need 4sock resonator which is expensive...
Or maybe just dense+corroded+sanctified?

/e : so, possible choices:
2fossils : dense+sanctified
3fossils : dense+sanctified+corroded
4fossils : dense+sanctified+corroded+prismatic

or other choice?
Editado por útlima vez por AsbelFar en 18 sept. 2018 15:09:33
Another thought - Would it be worth taking the Slayer node in Acedent instead of one of the others? That would give us free culling strike and overleach?
"
Gaidin85 escribió:
Another thought - Would it be worth taking the Slayer node in Acedent instead of one of the others? That would give us free culling strike and overleach?

Nah, it was the original choice after the revamp of ascendancy classes... but... overleech don't work with ES, only with life. So idea was scrapped.
Very nice build! I got a question.

Does icestorm "hit"?

I ask because I was looking into whether or not I want a pair of curse on hit corrupted gloves.
"
AlGebrah escribió:

Does icestorm "hit"?

I ask because I was looking into whether or not I want a pair of curse on hit corrupted gloves.

Yes it does. I am currently using a pair of unique gloves that curse enemies on hit with temporal chains on hit.
"
Gaidin85 escribió:
"
AlGebrah escribió:

Does icestorm "hit"?

Yes it does. I am currently using a pair of unique gloves that curse enemies on hit with temporal chains on hit.
Thanks a ton ^^
Loving the build so far, even if it tanks my FPS fiercely :P

Is there any obvious upgrade for my gear that I'm missing other than quality on gems? I got super lucky and bought my chest for 20c near the start of the league and nothing I've found even comes close. I'm thinking the rings might be a weak spot but I'm on a low budget as I've not delved much.
"
lilianmarius escribió:
Close to 400 depth now in mines and oh boy mobs in some areas hit like from other world (damage can be identical with those mobs in Chimera boss room with bad rolls).

Same here but I stopped for a bit, waiting for the new 'Sulphite rebalance' patch that GGG announced. I'm sick of Quarry.

Area mods at these depths matter a LOT. While this build has become completely OP for the actual maps, and you no longer need to care about the mods except for some T16 boss situations, the Delve brings back that squishy feeling from when they nerfed ES leech and you had to run different auras depending on the mods.

If the area has +ele dmg, I run Purity of that type instead of HoA. I tried replacing AA with PoI permanently, but found out that AA is better. The most dangerous thing by far in there is Turongs, especially rare ones. And they hit with physical + fire. It has an icy graphic, but it's FIRE damage. If you are not immune to ignite, you find that out immediately. Plus there are many physical attackers in the city chambers. AA is way too valuable to replace. I just bring flasks.

Other than that, The Vigil is awesome. And the newly buffed Flame Dash. If I see a rare Turong - I just FD past it. Clear speed is pretty awesome with Spell Cascade, everything except Turongs and large spiders dies from 1 cast, and that's good enough, there is no need to kill every single mob.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 18 sept. 2018 22:51:59
For Science!

1. 73 ES, abyssal, 1 trash (poison), 4 mods
2. 125 ES (223 MC), abyssal, 4 mods, slammed accuracy >_<, selling
3. 106 ES (182 MC), abyssal, 4 mods, 1 trash (dex)
4. 77 ES, abyssal, 4 mods, 1 trash (dex)
5. 101 ES, abyssal, 4 mods, 1 trash (acc)
6. 79 ES, abyssal, 4 mods, 1 trash (mana)
7. 104 ES, abyssal, 5 mods, 1 trash (mana)
8. 171 ES, abyssal, 6 mods, 1 trash (dex), 36 int, selling
9. 196 ES, abyssal, 4 mods, 0 trash, MC int, slammed 14 fire resist, that'll do

I'll save the last one, I'll 3-mod fossil craft some helmets too, so need the Hollow.

I used hollow, dense, corroded, metallic. Dense appears to have overridden the delve poison mod more often than not. Perhaps it's better to keep elemental mods in order to hit a resist, then mastercraft int as I ended up doing that anyway.

Every roll kept an abyssal socket, so it's probably either 100% or pretty high. And most rolls hit 4 mods, and mostly 3 prefixes.

Now I need I guess to gain a level to get Frost Walker, and start rolling abyssal jewels...
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 19 sept. 2018 2:05:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional