[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Shaper down first time this league easier than ever as it seems , RNG God blessed me with a flask :)

On the other hand some blue and yellow mobs from the mines hit like a truck even though i am atm only at level 80 monsters.

This build still delivers!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 9 sept. 2018 18:32:07
"
Haradon escribió:
So How are you guys feeling about getting Spiritual Aid?
(Minion DMG affects you)

2 extra (int) nodes to connect, 5 skillpoints of dmg notes

It enables using a Bone Helmet (40% DMG Implicit)
Bone helmet prolly gives fewer ES right?

69% inc damage for 5 nodes, plus 2 nodes to connect, so ~90% total value for 7 points. It's not really bad, but we don't have 7 points to sacrifice to get that. Up until lv 91 we are getting better returns, and there are other better high level options (such as the socket near AoF).
"
lilianmarius escribió:
Shaper down first time this league easier than ever as it seems , RNG God blessed me with a flask :)

On the other hand some blue and yellow mobs from the mines hit like a truck even though i am atm only at level 80 monsters.

This build still delivers!

Grats!

Delve takes a bit of learning and adapting. You need to read the mods on each region and treat them as map mods. For some of them you want to bring flasks for fire, cold or lightning res, or even use a Purity aura instead of HoA or AA.

I'm also using the perma-Fortify jewel (The Vigil) at least for now, because the xp in there is awesome, I'm leveling there and want to minimize deaths.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 10 sept. 2018 3:46:21
Look what I found at depth 292! Apparently that's one of the 3 Delve bosses, and you can randomly find them in the cities at any depths. But a lv 83 (~T16) one is a good test anyway.

New video: Ahuatotli the Blind

Delves are fun, but collecting Sulphite is a chore. I filled my Atlas while doing Delves only when my Sulphite storage was full. Now I'm going to spend more time in the Delve.
Not sure this question already being asked or not, but anyway... is Mind Over Matter a good option if I am straggling to boost my ES? My ES currently is 5.5k, a bit too low I guess?
"
ChickyWaWa escribió:
Not sure this question already being asked or not, but anyway... is Mind Over Matter a good option if I am straggling to boost my ES? My ES currently is 5.5k, a bit too low I guess?

Mind over matter protecting only life, not ES. So, for CI character it doesn't do anything at all.
So, what's better to aim for on the Rings. Flat Int, or the %Int Corruption?

The Rings for sale this league are pretty lackluster, and I'm not looking to try and corrupt my own yet. Just wondering if I should be picking up lower flat int on corrupted rings, or ditch the corruption entirely.
Hey man, how does the build feel when delving? Is it too slow or is it okay? My biggest concern since u have to ramp up the damage, i'd die to those delve mobs that jump at you from all sides.
"
Hey man, how does the build feel when delving? Is it too slow or is it okay? My biggest concern since u have to ramp up the damage, i'd die to those delve mobs that jump at you from all sides.

That build doesn't really need to "ramp up" damage, it just isn't instant. we need 0.3+ second of chanelling before the first cast and some small time before impact, after this you will be safe, so it will be 0.5 sec or so. If you are not already dying, everything will be alright.
Especially if you already have watcher's eye, cwdt+ball lightning will not let you die ever, if you are attacked by numbers.
Editado por útlima vez por Med1umentor en 10 sept. 2018 11:02:36
"
Zephryl escribió:
So, what's better to aim for on the Rings. Flat Int, or the %Int Corruption?

The Rings for sale this league are pretty lackluster, and I'm not looking to try and corrupt my own yet. Just wondering if I should be picking up lower flat int on corrupted rings, or ditch the corruption entirely.

Depends on what else is on it. Lower Int is OK if it increases your total Int by a decent amount. But if the ring has nothing else then its not worth it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional