[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Med1umentor escribió:
The problem is that every fossil need to be "crafted", which makes it really difficult to craft normally "in a bulk".
Also, those who know how to tame darkness have stash full of those. Those who don't know have only a couple without much of a chance to get more.

Just watched pohx video about how he run those side areas... damn, even if i would be able to do that, game will not let me, cause i don't even have pc to run game normally, playing on Nvidia Now service, lol
Let alone imposibility of clicking with accuracy, they don't even let you use your own lootfilter T_T

I'm still learning this league mechanics, by trial and error. However, doing the dark areas is no longer a problem for me at all.

1. Max the flare number (12).
2. Upgrade flare duration to whatever you are comfortable with (I have 20s).
3. Keep the flare light radius at max (150%). Keep the crawler light radius at 100%+ too.
4. Keep the darkness resistance at max (75%).
5. Quicksilver flask is your friend.

And don't pay much attention to what streamers do. Some of their methods work only for them.

If I knew in advance, I would prioritize digging deeper into the delve and only taking azurite rooms along the main path down. I wasted a lot of time by branching out to explore 'interesting' rooms. But they are not worth it, at least at lower depths. Going deeper sooner is also great for xp.

I also dug only deeper, and branched only azurite rooms, and yeah i love those delves for rich sweet sweet exp. I never ever lvled myself to 69 lvl so fast in my life, despite garbage gear with almost 0 res due to laziness :).
But i'm pretty much only started, and that's why i have really shallow upgrades right now, so rip me trying to jump into darkness with -10% dark res lol
But hey, somehow i even able dug some treasures there, so i think with good res and light radius it would be piece of cake, it's just frustrating that with geforce now service a can play normally, but when i need precision click like looting - it's so hard to get it, so i just can't get fast enough even if side path is short, so i still use flare on box :(
Editado por útlima vez por Med1umentor en 7 sept. 2018 14:11:48
"
Do not corrupt the staff. 18% block is an excellent defensive mod, and there are no good Vaal mods for staves that would help this build.

"
Tomikxx escribió:
"
Do not corrupt the staff. 18% block is an excellent defensive mod, and there are no good Vaal mods for staves that would help this build.

if you trying to imply that cast speed is better - you are wrong. CWC setup don't care about cast speed, and this is only slightly improve debuff stacking speed of scourching ray, and some support spells. 18% chance to block incoming damage 100 times better without any doubt.
Well, not quite 10k ES and 2k int, will have to wait for one more level in the morning. But yes, there're some good fossil crafted items:

It's hard to imagine trying to craft that specially, but the market can have good items.
So, just got my first character up and geared so I'm looking out for gear to buy/craft/find for a WI character... is there any particularly noteworthy new/changed things to look for this league?
The early game is the same, except for a couple of small tree changes. Late game is going to give us a lot of power creep though, with Delve mods and Abyssal jewels. It could be that 15k ES and 2,500 int is possible.

I just hit 10k and most my gear is mediocre at best.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 9 sept. 2018 3:41:54
Icestorm is the main skill, and we do not level SR, why do you take Avatar of fire and the fire damage nodes up to Heart of Flame. I thought we were working on cold damage. I am only level 50 and trying to understand the build going forward.

Great build so far, and great guide. Thanks.
"
c_dificil escribió:
Icestorm is the main skill, and we do not level SR, why do you take Avatar of fire and the fire damage nodes up to Heart of Flame. I thought we were working on cold damage. I am only level 50 and trying to understand the build going forward.

Great build so far, and great guide. Thanks.

We are cold-fire conversion build. Avatar of fire indispensable to make conversion 100%, and after that both fire and cold nodes give us same benefits.
P.S. Pretty much we still do pure fire damage, despite the fact that skill is icestorm, cause we have 100% of our cold damage converted to fire damage.
So How are you guys feeling about getting Spiritual Aid?
(Minion DMG affects you)

2 extra (int) nodes to connect, 5 skillpoints of dmg notes

It enables using a Bone Helmet (40% DMG Implicit)
Bone helmet prolly gives fewer ES right?
"
Haradon escribió:
So How are you guys feeling about getting Spiritual Aid?
(Minion DMG affects you)

2 extra (int) nodes to connect, 5 skillpoints of dmg notes

It enables using a Bone Helmet (40% DMG Implicit)
Bone helmet prolly gives fewer ES right?

I don't think that it will make much difference, cause that build already have overwhelming ammount of "increase" modificators.
But still, thank you very much for letting me know, that devs added node with "the scourge" effect. It will boost my death's oath character :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional