[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:

Champion does have more damage but a lot less defences. I would have swapped this build to Champion if it truly would be a better option as the goal of this build is to be as strong and efficient as possible!
Gladiator has a lot better defenses which is why he wins this duel - 80% spell block + 20% more block +4 max block is nothing to ignore. Gladiator also can tank hits better since Gladiator gets 10% reduced damage taken + gains endurance charges easily( 9% Phys reduction & all resistances).
Every class has to have a healthy investment in both defence & offence, and the overall investment required to be successful for a Gladiator is lower than it is for a Champion.
As an example the 4100 HP Uber MF version of this build can farm T16 Guardians as well but that is only because of the defences provided by the Ascendancy, with a Champion that would not be possible.

Lacerate as of now is not a better option over Reave because while it has slightly more damage in PoB, it has 3-5x less AOE, is slower and needs both projectiles to hit in order to reach the POB damage which is not always possible with that little AOE against bosses.
Lacerate would be good with two handed weapons but on single handed weapons you should still always be using Reave or BF.

Thanks for the quick answer!
I've decided to follow your guide and will probably be playing it as my only build in 3.3
I could just leave away the MF build right? I'd like to keep things simple an just play the game. ^^
Ok... I'm a little bit confused: so we actually keep our main weapon(the one that we attack and kill with, as example the foil) in the offhand? and the axe, wand, mace in the main hand?:O

"
xclark escribió:

Thanks for the quick answer!
I've decided to follow your guide and will probably be playing it as my only build in 3.3
I could just leave away the MF build right? I'd like to keep things simple an just play the game. ^^

You absolutely can but you could still try the MF build, I designed the tree in a way that you don't need many refund points / changes for it. The amount should be 15 to respec out of it completely while a good chunk of the items would still be usable (:

Have fun!

"
MIKEakaBlackBerry escribió:
Ok... I'm a little bit confused: so we actually keep our main weapon(the one that we attack and kill with, as example the foil) in the offhand? and the axe, wand, mace in the main hand?:O

Correct!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hey, I'm planning to do this build in the upcoming league. Awesome work man!
Got a few Questions:

At what level did you convert from Sunder to Reave?

When did you convert to Vaal Pact?

What key nodes should we go for first?
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:

"
MIKEakaBlackBerry escribió:

Correct!

I thought that didn't make a difference anymore? What is the benefit if you don't mind me asking?
"
SuperCrap escribió:
Hey, I'm planning to do this build in the upcoming league. Awesome work man!
Got a few Questions:

At what level did you convert from Sunder to Reave?

When did you convert to Vaal Pact?

What key nodes should we go for first?

> Around 70 or so

> Right when you switch to Reave, if possible

> Just grab bottom and left side for the smoothest progress

"
Foot escribió:

I thought that didn't make a difference anymore? What is the benefit if you don't mind me asking?

Having sword in offhand gives us Endurance charge + more damage( dual wield node gives us more AS with offhand).
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Decided to follow your guide after playing Reave/BF last league start and really enjoyed it, but never liked the gem swapping. I've decided to give SSF a shot tomorrow and just wondered if you were in my shoes, would you go after the MF variant right away, or max GG damage to start and then respec to MF? Sorry if it's noob question, my first time giving SSF a real shot. Thanks for the Guide!
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
I see under "budget gear" stuff that cost 100c, so I assume this build not viable for budged of couple chaos only?
"
I see under "budget gear" stuff that cost 100c, so I assume this build not viable for budged of couple chaos only?

ehhhh, please reread the budget section, at the bottom are 2 weapons valued at 100c, these are not necessary, just examples of better weapons. I see 2 weapons a scaeva for 1 alch, and a shaper axe for 1c?

Editado por útlima vez por jamaris en 31 may. 2018 20:56:49
Please can you make leveling trees for dumb ppl as i am? Lvl 15, lvl 30, lvl 50 and lvl70+ with just few major things as "needed" gems, swaps etc around those tiers? I want to play only one build and i really dont want to mess it up and feel the leveling pain as i usualy do.. i kinda need to follow better guide as it is now in leveling section- sorry but i am not really experienced to follow only what you wrote there. thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional