[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Are there any good mods to take besides "Gain 40 dmg as ele dmg" mods on stat stick?
Hey Kiss_Me_Quick

Around what lvl i should start getting claw nodes while using ur Uber MF starter version?
Im planning to start with ur Glad build and later switch to a Autobomber or Deadeye TS when i get enough money.

Can you give me some progression tress or some info of what nodes i should get first while lvling?
Hi there, similar question here. Any chance for some (quick and dirty) leveling trees for those who want to start out with the Claw version? :)

Great guide btw :)

One other question: what are the minimum stat requirements (int/str/dex) for the end game gear/gems?
I always hate it after buying gear when I notice I'm lacking some stat points :)
"
Hejti escribió:
Hey Kiss_Me_Quick

Around what lvl i should start getting claw nodes while using ur Uber MF starter version?
Im planning to start with ur Glad build and later switch to a Autobomber or Deadeye TS when i get enough money.

Can you give me some progression tress or some info of what nodes i should get first while lvling?

A few posts back he mentions going down and left first. I would probably say it depends on gear as well. If you need more life/defence focus on that. if you need more dps get dps. But try to focus on one area of tree at a time so you don't just get travel points.
i dont read all 80+ pages,sry if this question is already answer.
Why did u take alira?
+2 passives points may be better at least befor the very last lvl 95+
How that build compares to mathil's melee champion? More tanky but less dmg i guess?
"
SnakeWon escribió:
Decided to follow your guide after playing Reave/BF last league start and really enjoyed it, but never liked the gem swapping. I've decided to give SSF a shot tomorrow and just wondered if you were in my shoes, would you go after the MF variant right away, or max GG damage to start and then respec to MF? Sorry if it's noob question, my first time giving SSF a real shot. Thanks for the Guide!

You definitely should go straight to the normal build as it doesn't require any special uniques. If you want you can definitely grab whatever quantity gear you find and I'm sure you'll be very successful!

"
PNullP escribió:
I see under "budget gear" stuff that cost 100c, so I assume this build not viable for budged of couple chaos only?

Honestly there isn't a single decent "couple chaos" builds and the reason is because you get that amount after running 5 maps and 6 links cost 20C+, no matter what build you're running. This build has a high base and high scaling, meaning that you can be successful already with 1C rares and uniques.

"
parbexxx escribió:
Please can you make leveling trees for dumb ppl as i am? Lvl 15, lvl 30, lvl 50 and lvl70+ with just few major things as "needed" gems, swaps etc around those tiers? I want to play only one build and i really dont want to mess it up and feel the leveling pain as i usualy do.. i kinda need to follow better guide as it is now in leveling section- sorry but i am not really experienced to follow only what you wrote there. thanks

I already have a leveling section for each 20 points and I'll add a more detailed version for the claw tree as well (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
treverjohansen1988 escribió:
KissmeQuick do you think champion with your shield set up would be viable as well? for tank and some more damage? just was playing around a bit with it.

Viable? Sure. Better? Nope.

"
madziar169 escribió:
Op got a little bit spammed before the league strat xd but i got one more question, a few pages back you said that you didnt play 3.2 and didnt kill uber elder but there was other guys doing it another few pages back. I got to page 30 and didnt find those guys xdd Are here some guys with uber elder capable qear who killed it? Xd

First 30 pages the Uber Elder wasn't released, check somewhere around 50 - 70 (:

"
czkb escribió:
uberlab farm with MF setup (league start -> cheap gear) possible?
any problems with this?
can it be a pain?))

Nope, I've had absolutely no troubles doing Uber Lab with this character. Just try to have at least 4000+ HP for it. You can just buy rares for it.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
tzzui escribió:
I'll use this as a league starter, but I want to swap (Vaal)Reave for (Vaal)Double Strike
and spec into the Bleed ascendandcy (Keeping Spell Block).

Is the phys against bleed on the new Double Strike worth it?

With Double Strike the explosions could even be worth it but honestly I don't see wasting that many Ascendancy points for it being worth. I'd rather take any other form of explosions for it through items.

"
pphnx escribió:
What would you suggest for Atlas strategy for UBER MF CLAW LEAGUE STARTER at league start?

Sustaining a single shaped map or spawn and farm elder?

If you susggest sustaining sinlge map which map do you suggest?

I personally complete Tier 1 maps and then just go freestyle. I don't farm 1 map over and over unless I'm going for Tier 2 cards( not Doctor, Enlighten Lv4 etc.). I have different strategies every league for mapping, you have to find your own suitable one (:

"
fantominus escribió:
Hello there,

Firstly, thank you for the guide and efforts in details, but after some investigations in your pob links, it seems that the dps calculation is a bit exaggerated. You ticked maximum power charges and frenzy charges but i don't see any power charge and frenzy charge generation in skills and gear against bosses. So if the dps is computed for boss killing it is not the max. It is more around 10-15% dps less.
It is not big deal but it is better putting some accurate numbers. Good guide and solid build anyway !

Yeah, I'm aware of the Power Charges. Wasn't able to untick these as I noticed it after I updated all PoBs and then I was blocked by the program for 24h because I spammed too many links : >

Honestly Frenzy generation is very very easy even during bosses since our Ascendancy gives that too + most bosses have adds or adds phases + I sometimes use Writhing Jar for as an example Shaper.
"
nemahsys escribió:
Any chance you could list the order youre grabbing your ascendancys in as you level. The pic you linked is kinda confusing.

You also suggest respeccing into outmatch and outlast after leveling with blood in the eyes and I'm really not seeing the reason for that. Why take blood in the eyes at all if we're just ditching it later? If we are linking protector totem with blind I dont see the point, am I missing something?

Because Outlast and Outmatch is a multiplier and these aren't very useful early on. Blind is useful during low levels since there aren't that many one shots while during later stages of the game, the amount of one shots / powerful hits increase.

"
pphnx escribió:
Are there any good mods to take besides "Gain 40 dmg as ele dmg" mods on stat stick?

Tier 1: Gain X of any, Crit Multiplier, Block chance when dual wielding, Elemental Penetration
Tier 2: Life leech, Elemental Damage, Mana leech, T1 Strength

"
Hejti escribió:
Hey Kiss_Me_Quick

Around level 75-80 is a healthy time to do that. I'll make the MF Claw progression tree quite shortly (:

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional