[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

KissmeQuick do you think champion with your shield set up would be viable as well? for tank and some more damage? just was playing around a bit with it.
Op got a little bit spammed before the league strat xd but i got one more question, a few pages back you said that you didnt play 3.2 and didnt kill uber elder but there was other guys doing it another few pages back. I got to page 30 and didnt find those guys xdd Are here some guys with uber elder capable qear who killed it? Xd
uberlab farm with MF setup (league start -> cheap gear) possible?
any problems with this?
can it be a pain?))
Anyone got leveling trees?
I'll use this as a league starter, but I want to swap (Vaal)Reave for (Vaal)Double Strike
and spec into the Bleed ascendandcy (Keeping Spell Block).

Is the phys against bleed on the new Double Strike worth it?

"
Anyone got leveling trees?

It's in the guide.
Editado por útlima vez por tzzui en 1 jun. 2018 2:36:36
"
parbexxx escribió:
Please can you make leveling trees for dumb ppl as i am? Lvl 15, lvl 30, lvl 50 and lvl70+ with just few major things as "needed" gems, swaps etc around those tiers? I want to play only one build and i really dont want to mess it up and feel the leveling pain as i usualy do.. i kinda need to follow better guide as it is now in leveling section- sorry but i am not really experienced to follow only what you wrote there. thanks

Im not the OP but I can help you there.

Start from Duelist 1st node of "Phy dmg + life", go down and take the 6% armor + ev + 4% life nodes.
Go down, take MASTER OF ARENA.
Go right, BRAVERY --> ART OF THE GLADIATOR
GO down, DERVISH
Go down, GOLEM's BLOOD
Go right, CLOTH & CHAIN
Go down, AMBIDEXTERITY , BLADE BARRIER

Now you have to take points from the left of MASTER OF THE ARENA
Go left, take STR, INT, DEX nodes and reach WARRIOR's BLOOD
Go up, HEART OF WARRIOR, BORN TO FIGHT
GO left, STRONG ARM, BARBARISM
Go down, JUGGERNAUT, BLADE MASTER
Go up from BARBARISM and take DISEMBOWELING

From now on you have to follow the right side of the passive tree. Its straight forward
Take the jewel nodes only when you get some good jewels.

Leveling is very easy. You can pick any skill to level up with. Sunder works best. You can even play with reave to begin with. Just remember to level up REAVE side by side in case you use some others skill for leveling.
Even in early days of league, you can buy good leveling uniques for as low as 1-2 alch
Keep using those low tiers essence on your gear, you might get a good item that way. Because low tiers essence are pretty much useless anyway.
Act 1-4, the links on items are more important than the stats (in my experience).
You should get a 5 link chest when you have a couple of chaos orbs to spare, somewhere around act 6 or above.
IF you have some vacant gem slots, do put some popular gems so that u can sell them later.
In case you dont know, there are some useful vendor recipes which can help you with leveling in story acts. Like crafting a Blue phy DPS weapon, check them later.
Editado por útlima vez por whiteyfang en 1 jun. 2018 3:02:46
What would you suggest for Atlas strategy for UBER MF CLAW LEAGUE STARTER at league start?

Sustaining a single shaped map or spawn and farm elder?

If you susggest sustaining sinlge map which map do you suggest?
Hello there,

Firstly, thank you for the guide and efforts in details, but after some investigations in your pob links, it seems that the dps calculation is a bit exaggerated. You ticked maximum power charges and frenzy charges but i don't see any power charge and frenzy charge generation in skills and gear against bosses. So if the dps is computed for boss killing it is not the max. It is more around 10-15% dps less.
It is not big deal but it is better putting some accurate numbers. Good guide and solid build anyway !
Any chance you could list the order youre grabbing your ascendancys in as you level. The pic you linked is kinda confusing.

You also suggest respeccing into outmatch and outlast after leveling with blood in the eyes and I'm really not seeing the reason for that. Why take blood in the eyes at all if we're just ditching it later? If we are linking protector totem with blind I dont see the point, am I missing something?
Wowee! A lot of questions. I'll try to answer you all in roughly 5 hours, busy right now.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional