[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hello,

I want to replay poe for the next season and i don"t know which build i'll play:

1: this build, gladiator reave: good for clear, good for single target, (good resistance??)

2: my last build , inquisitor molten strike: good clear, good single target,good resistance but no that good for uber lab.

I just want to know if your gladiator can do uber lab without worry about trap.

i intend to do something like this for leveling claw MF, should be early level/early map. i put in super cheap jewels, rings, etc. shouldn't be difficult to obtain these items, very low budget stuff (mf items not necessary as they dont effect damage) i suspect. let me know if this is what you mean by an early mapping tree with claws.

https://pastebin.com/nAJPtHLw

From here i would progress to the claw tree, then start working on crit, crit multi nodes, ending with more life nodes
Editado por útlima vez por jamaris en 31 may. 2018 15:44:17
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
sutasafaia escribió:
Would you say the sword/board version is easier to gear since you can get block much easier?

I'm still torn between this build and quad arc heiro for my starter...they both look so fun :D

Do you mean shield? You already cap block with Rumi's + the Ascendancy gives you a steady 5+ during bosses and 10 - 20 during mapping.

Yea, sorry, sword/board is an old tabletop term. I meant easier to gear in that I didn't have to find any specific uniques to get the higher block rate, you just have it because you have a shield instead of needing to rely on a flask.
Editado por útlima vez por sutasafaia en 31 may. 2018 16:01:04
"
Efylon2013 escribió:
Hello,

I want to replay poe for the next season and i don"t know which build i'll play:

1: this build, gladiator reave: good for clear, good for single target, (good resistance??)

2: my last build , inquisitor molten strike: good clear, good single target,good resistance but no that good for uber lab.

I just want to know if your gladiator can do uber lab without worry about trap.

Uber Lab is the least of your worries (:

"
jamaris escribió:
i intend to do something like this for leveling claw MF, should be early level/early map. i put in super cheap jewels, rings, etc. shouldn't be difficult to obtain these items, very low budget stuff (mf items not necessary as they dont effect damage) i suspect. let me know if this is what you mean by an early mapping tree with claws.

https://pastebin.com/nAJPtHLw

From here i would progress to the claw tree, then start working on crit, crit multi nodes, ending with more life nodes

You're on the right track but the level tree is a little bit low to be analyzed. You should start MFing from level 70+ with that build, you have a level 53 tree. Also jewels aren't expensive so you can easily pump at least 3 tier 2 affixes on them.
You could also swap Lion's Roar with a Silver Flask since they go for 25C league start.

"
sutasafaia escribió:

Yea, sorry, sword/board is an old tabletop term. I meant easier to gear in that I didn't have to find any specific uniques to get the higher block rate, you just have it because you have a shield instead of needing to rely on a flask.

Honestly it's easier to get "block" from dual wield because it really as simple as getting dual wield nodes + Rumi, no other magic needed since Ascendancy "1 block per block last 10 seconds" also helps with it. There is also a HC version of this build with a shield and a tree for it but that's mostly because of the extra HP and defensive options a shield uses, not because of the ease of acquiring gear. They are pretty much on the same level on the difficulty of acquiring items (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 31 may. 2018 16:45:15
Hi! Mb that's an silly question but can you tell as how much your gear cost when you did your 3rd day shaper?

And how much currency you plan to invest in gear before killing uber elder? Mb you have some pob code or sth.

Btw. Rly nice looking build im going to try it out but im thinking also on 2h RT slayer or ascendant
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
Zecaknight escribió:
Hey! Awesome guide, I plan on playing this for Incursion HC start, hypeeee.

One question (and sorry if this has been answered already, 77 pages of comments.) With the shield version how do we generate endurance charges as we won't be killing things with our off-hand?

Thank you thank you!

We don't, forgot to tick it off. Same goes for power charges but can't update PoBs cause I'm blocked for 12h more unfortunately.

I suggest trying Ahn's Heritage over Lioneye's Remorse in start of the league in HC since it's 10x cheaper, especially in HC (:

Ah okay I see, would you think it might be worth socketing Enduring Cry somewhere and having IC on a higher level CWDT?

Without the endurance charge dmg reduction from Outmatch and Outlast do you think dropping it and keeping Blood in the Eyes for endgame would be a good option? We have Blood Rage for frenzies which makes Out&Out only grant 10% more damage on max frenzies and that's it.

Again sorry if I'm pushing questions that you've already answered!
You posted a Levling Tree, but for the Version 3.1.4. Can we still use it or is it way to outdated?
What is your opinion on blade flurry swap for bosses ? Is there a reason you don't do it ?
"
madziar169 escribió:
Hi! Mb that's an silly question but can you tell as how much your gear cost when you did your 3rd day shaper?

And how much currency you plan to invest in gear before killing uber elder? Mb you have some pob code or sth.

Btw. Rly nice looking build im going to try it out but im thinking also on 2h RT slayer or ascendant

My Shaper gear was pretty cheap. It was really really basic rare items, somewhere 2 EX total with jewels, flasks and everything at level 90. I am also very mechanically good and experienced at farming Shaper so it wasn't hard for me.

I'll probably do Elder as soon as I get all memory fragments done, I really don't know how much currency I'll have by then, I have bottomless pockets.

"
Zecaknight escribió:

Ah okay I see, would you think it might be worth socketing Enduring Cry somewhere and having IC on a higher level CWDT?

Without the endurance charge dmg reduction from Outmatch and Outlast do you think dropping it and keeping Blood in the Eyes for endgame would be a good option? We have Blood Rage for frenzies which makes Out&Out only grant 10% more damage on max frenzies and that's it.

Again sorry if I'm pushing questions that you've already answered!

Enduring Cry could be something worth investing in for bosses but otherwise I'm myself too lazy to proc it. You could unlink Molten Shell and put Enduring Cry there.

"
ilikecookieslawl escribió:
You posted a Levling Tree, but for the Version 3.1.4. Can we still use it or is it way to outdated?

Yeah, there are no changes for 3.3 in our parts of the tree so there's no reason for it honestly but unless I get too lazy, I'll edit the links and tree.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Ethario escribió:
What is your opinion on blade flurry swap for bosses ? Is there a reason you don't do it ?

Blade Flurry is 80% the same PoB damage, clunky to use and the effective damage is around the same / lower because we can stay at a higher range which keeps us alive longer + gives us some safe distance / time before bosses attack us again and we have to jump away.
Not to mention all AOE channeling skills that bosses have - Shaper Beam / Phoenix Explosion / Killing Minotaur while he walks through rocks to you etc.
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 31 may. 2018 17:22:50

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional