[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hey, I'm planning to do this build in the upcoming league. You did update your title to 3.3, but did we get any buff or nerf with the current patch notes? At what level did you convert from Sunder to Reave only??
Hi - i will try out this build next league, but iam still not sure if i should go Gladiator or Champion.
Anything about the pros and cons in this 80 page manifesto?
Editado por útlima vez por AdmiralC en 31 may. 2018 8:26:27
"
AdmiralC escribió:
Hi - i will try out this build next league, but iam still not sure if i should go Gladiator or Champion.

Same thing here just like AdmiralC is worried :P... I want to start this build as being my league starter tomorrow when Incursion League starts but... I know that as a Champion you have a lot more dmg...

Anything else that would make me change my mind and stay as a Gladiator instead of playing it as Champion? :D

"
MIKEakaBlackBerry escribió:
"
AdmiralC escribió:

Same thing here just like AdmiralC is worried :P... I want to start this build as being my league starter tomorrow when Incursion League starts but... I know that as a Champion you have a lot more dmg...

Anything else that would make me change my mind and stay as a Gladiator instead of playing it as Champion? :D

Same question here ^^
Right now I am stuck between this Reave, Demis Lacerate and Goofers Spectral Throw build
as my league starter. I really appreciate good "leveling" sections in these guides.
Would you say the sword/board version is easier to gear since you can get block much easier?

I'm still torn between this build and quad arc heiro for my starter...they both look so fun :D
Editado por útlima vez por sutasafaia en 31 may. 2018 10:28:17
How do you get 234 IIR with 2 items?
"
xclark escribió:
"
MIKEakaBlackBerry escribió:
"
AdmiralC escribió:

Same question here ^^
Right now I am stuck between this Reave, Demis Lacerate and Goofers Spectral Throw build
as my league starter. I really appreciate good "leveling" sections in these guides.

Champion does have more damage but a lot less defences. I would have swapped this build to Champion if it truly would be a better option as the goal of this build is to be as strong and efficient as possible!
Gladiator has a lot better defenses which is why he wins this duel - 80% spell block + 20% more block +4 max block is nothing to ignore. Gladiator also can tank hits better since Gladiator gets 10% reduced damage taken + gains endurance charges easily( 9% Phys reduction & all resistances).
Every class has to have a healthy investment in both defence & offence, and the overall investment required to be successful for a Gladiator is lower than it is for a Champion.
As an example the 4100 HP Uber MF version of this build can farm T16 Guardians as well but that is only because of the defences provided by the Ascendancy, with a Champion that would not be possible.

Lacerate as of now is not a better option over Reave because while it has slightly more damage in PoB, it has 3-5x less AOE, is slower and needs both projectiles to hit in order to reach the POB damage which is not always possible with that little AOE against bosses.
Lacerate would be good with two handed weapons but on single handed weapons you should still always be using Reave or BF.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
sutasafaia escribió:
Would you say the sword/board version is easier to gear since you can get block much easier?

I'm still torn between this build and quad arc heiro for my starter...they both look so fun :D

Do you mean shield? You already cap block with Rumi's + the Ascendancy gives you a steady 5+ during bosses and 10 - 20 during mapping.

"
Nutzzer escribió:
How do you get 234 IIR with 2 items?

Woops, seems like it's 244 actually.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Thanks for your answer and the better clarifications; also thank you for the guide!
1 more question tho, for a BladeFlurry setup for example vs tough bosses, I'm ok with gem swap tho.
What would be the optimal setup for BF? Will this work: BF + melee phys + chance to bleed+ maim+ conc effect + elemental dmg (ik that would require to swap 4 gems but im ok, i just like BladeFlurry :>)
Editado por útlima vez por MIKEakaBlackBerry en 31 may. 2018 12:34:00
KissMeQuick what do you think about the new flask ? Im taking a good look at your build right now and I think I will be running the tanky version.

Im talking about the 33% more vaal (vaal reave) skill damage.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional