[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Yeah I was wondering about lacerate around this build as well :)
"
Diokhan escribió:
Yeah I was wondering about lacerate around this build as well :)

Oh I've already answered that in the last page:

"Lacerate in my opinion would need more buffs to compete with Reave because although it has more raw damage, it itself is weaker - 2 projectiles have to hit the same target and can miss with the 4x less AOE than Reave. I'm sure some 2H builds will feel better now with it tho."

"
Guzonjinsin escribió:
Hello

I am thinking to start incursion with this build. Only thing i dislike is blood rage and vaal pact.HP is dropping way to fast for my taste...

Is it possible to skip vaal pact, and just invest some points in vitality void and life leech?

You absolutely may but I suggest keeping Blood Rage if you don't take Vaal Pact, it's really hard to feel it's degen impact.

Also never take Vitality Void, one of the biggest noob traps in the game.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
You suggest taking blood in the eyes and then replacing it with outmatch and oulast "once you have blind covered". Does this just mean once you have blind linked to your ancestral prot totem? I'm not seeing anywhere else I'd be getting blind from.
"
nemahsys escribió:
You suggest taking blood in the eyes and then replacing it with outmatch and oulast "once you have blind covered". Does this just mean once you have blind linked to your ancestral prot totem? I'm not seeing anywhere else I'd be getting blind from.

Abyssal Jewels / Totem / Whatever else. Having Blind is not a must but it's quite nice! I'll probably change that part of the post.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
So now we will not generate PC. But have the pen from curse which is probably stronger on bossing and easier to keep up. Makese sense.

Now hopefully can roll %cold (Axe) as opposed to the scepter or mace % light/fire. So going axe stat stick recommended then. Hopefully can get some solid slows on bosses to help defensivly.

Looking forward to this, last league played poets pen arc so this should be a nice change while everybody else is on the arc band wagon.
"
morinr escribió:
So now we will not generate PC. But have the pen from curse which is probably stronger on bossing and easier to keep up. Makese sense.

Now hopefully can roll %cold (Axe) as opposed to the scepter or mace % light/fire. So going axe stat stick recommended then. Hopefully can get some solid slows on bosses to help defensivly.

Looking forward to this, last league played poets pen arc so this should be a nice change while everybody else is on the arc band wagon.

You're correct on Power Charges, I'll remove them from PoB stats later. But yeah, I removed Assasin's Mark because it was very hard to generate charges + removing it allowed us to go Herald of Ash + Arctic Armour which is a lot better for everything.

ZZzzz

Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 30 may. 2018 15:03:28
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
morinr escribió:

You're correct on Power Charges, I'll remove them from PoB stats later. But yeah, I removed Assasin's Mark because it was very hard to generate charges + removing it allowed us to go Herald of Ash + Arctic Armour which is a lot better for everything.

ZZzzz

For the MF build do you recommend getting all the HP nodes first and getting the claw tree last? since there's a lot of travel nodes to get there. And i'm wondering how important Heartseeker / Disemboweling crit multi nodes are with the claw MF build? I'm just trying to figure out which to prioritize while leveling in the new league
Editado por útlima vez por Ichinoez en 30 may. 2018 15:32:01
Another quick noob question here.

You say to use a stat stick in your offhand that doesnt work with reave. Does this mean we wont be generating endurance charges with outmatch and outlast?
"
nemahsys escribió:

You say to use a stat stick in your offhand that doesnt work with reave. Does this mean we wont be generating endurance charges with outmatch and outlast?

We do get them that's the point of it. we use the stat stick (axe/sceptre) in the first weapon slot which normally is main hand and a sword in second slot which normally would be the off hand. This way we get the benefits of outmatch and outlast
"
nemahsys escribió:

We do get them that's the point of it. we use the stat stick (axe/sceptre) in the first weapon slot which normally is main hand and a sword in second slot which normally would be the off hand. This way we get the benefits of outmatch and outlast

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional