[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Please could you tell me what is the source of life leech in this build? Can't get it
There is some math here that i can't get. How do you get 1M DPS with 400dps weapon when all the increases and more modifiers are only 2 digit percentage? It simply does not add up for me. Can someone explain main contributions?
Есть один путь - найух!
"
Ichinoez escribió:
"
nemahsys escribió:
Another quick noob question here.

You say to use a stat stick in your offhand that doesnt work with reave. Does this mean we wont be generating endurance charges with outmatch and outlast?

We do get them that's the point of it. we use the stat stick (axe/sceptre) in the first weapon slot which normally is main hand and a sword in second slot which normally would be the off hand. This way we get the benefits of outmatch and outlast

ahhhhh. totally makes sense. and we just rely on blood rage for frenzy charges then Im assuming
"
muxecoid escribió:
There is some math here that i can't get. How do you get 1M DPS with 400dps weapon when all the increases and more modifiers are only 2 digit percentage? It simply does not add up for me. Can someone explain main contributions?

The math here is easy to understand. He's got 400 pDPS weapon, but he gets total of 649% increased physical from passive tree alongside with 157% More modifier ontop, with some extra damage provided by stat stick(that give % extra elem damage from his massive phys damage), on top of that he is attacking 17.5 times per second because of attack speed bonuses, on top of 73% effective crit chance with 490% multiplayer(x 4.9 damage on crit). You can easily check the math in PoB. It also like most of the builds work in this game, most of you damage comes from tons of multipliers from your passive tree.
Hey! Awesome guide, I plan on playing this for Incursion HC start, hypeeee.

One question (and sorry if this has been answered already, 77 pages of comments.) With the shield version how do we generate endurance charges as we won't be killing things with our off-hand?
Hi KMQ and thank you for your awesome build.

I'm following this build since the end of abyss and now with the vaal gems rework do you find viable to use vaal molten shell or it won't work well with cwdt??
"
Zecaknight escribió:

One question (and sorry if this has been answered already, 77 pages of comments.) With the shield version how do we generate endurance charges as we won't be killing things with our off-hand?

Thank you thank you!

We don't, forgot to tick it off. Same goes for power charges but can't update PoBs cause I'm blocked for 12h more unfortunately.

I suggest trying Ahn's Heritage over Lioneye's Remorse in start of the league in HC since it's 10x cheaper, especially in HC (:

"
MTMB escribió:

I'm following this build since the end of abyss and now with the vaal gems rework do you find viable to use vaal molten shell or it won't work well with cwdt??

Haya! Vaal skills don't mix with CWDT : >
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 31 may. 2018 3:40:26
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
Zecaknight escribió:

Thank you thank you!

We don't, forgot to tick it off. Same goes for power charges but can't update PoBs cause I'm blocked for 12h more unfortunately.

I suggest trying Ahn's Heritage over Lioneye's Remorse in start of the league in HC since it's 10x cheaper, especially in HC (:

"
MTMB escribió:

Haya! Vaal skills don't mix with CWDT : >

You will use The Effigon Amulet and you will convert all to fire
A.L.L. T.O. F.I.R.E !!
convert first then confession,

fire burns inside You ve lost the ability to fight for your way you will live for nothing,
you better go made your bed now and go to sleep save us from your misery.

F....I....R....E!!!!!!!!
C..O...N...F..E..S...S
C..O...N..V...E...R..T
Editado por útlima vez por real_name_hidden69 en 31 may. 2018 7:17:23
Isnt the, Vortex Bane Jewelled Foil, you are using in the PoBs really f'ing expensive?
"
H_Espenhein escribió:
Isnt the, Vortex Bane Jewelled Foil, you are using in the PoBs really f'ing expensive?

As mentioned, it was a very expensive sword but the 30C sword that I had in Flashback still keeps the DPS above 1 million + I have a budget gear demonstration videos as well with Scaeva.

"

You will use The Effigon Amulet and you will convert all to fire
A.L.L. T.O. F.I.R.E !!
convert first then confession,

fire burns inside You ve lost the ability to fight for your way you will live for nothing,
you better go made your bed now and go to sleep save us from your misery.

F....I....R....E!!!!!!!!
C..O...N...F..E..S...S
C..O...N..V...E...R..T

I saw in another thread that you will not be doing SRS. I'm breaking cups with you!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional