[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
MIKEakaBlackBerry escribió:
Thanks for your answer and the better clarifications; also thank you for the guide!
1 more question tho, for a BladeFlurry setup for example vs tough bosses, I'm ok with gem swap tho.
What would be the optimal setup for BF? Will this work: BF + melee phys + chance to bleed+ maim+ conc effect + elemental dmg (ik that would require to swap 4 gems but im ok, i just like BladeFlurry :>)

I hate Blade Flurry! Trust me, you don't need Blade Flurry : > You get already 80% of it's damage from Reave with 4x better range but if you really insist then here are your gems:

Blade Flurry > Elemental Damage with Attacks > Maim > Increased Crit > Conc > Melee Phys

"
Ethario escribió:
KissMeQuick what do you think about the new flask ? Im taking a good look at your build right now and I think I will be running the tanky version.

Im talking about the 33% more vaal (vaal reave) skill damage.

The Vaal Reave is used only to push our range stacks up, the damage is absolutely irrelevant.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hey thanks for the quick answer, I noticed power charges and endurance charges were enabled on the Shield version, you mentioned they should be off.

However when I switch endurance charges we are no longer resist capped, which is worrysome :)
Hey,

i would like to try out this build. In your Gear explanation you said the Foil should be always as a Offhand due more DMG. So should i use the higher pdps Weapon in the Offhand and the lower pDPS Weapon in Mainhand?
Editado por útlima vez por ilikecookieslawl en 31 may. 2018 13:11:17
"
Ethario escribió:
Hey thanks for the quick answer, I noticed power charges and endurance charges were enabled on the Shield version, you mentioned they should be off.

However when I switch endurance charges we are no longer resist capped, which is worrysome :)

Nawh, you get the resists back by simply getting +X% (all) resist on jewel or equipment somewhere or where ever else. There's plenty of room for everything everywhere.

"
ilikecookieslawl escribió:
Hey,

i would like to try out this build. In your Gear explanation you said the Foil should be always as a Offhand due more DMG. So should i use the higher pdps Weapon in the Offhand and the lower pDPS Weapon in Mainhand?

Nono, you use your highest physical damage sword in offhand which you attack with and in main hand you use a stat stick which you don't attack with and is a mace/sceptre/axe with suitable mods( gained as, crit multi etc.)
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hello! thanks for the guide, i will use this build as league startet but i have some question about it.

In the FaQ section, you said this:

- Your offhand stat stick should be a wand / mace or an axe - a weapon that does not work with Reave so it would provide only stats!
- Your biggest damage spike is the offhand elemental damage conversion weapon. It can literally double your DPS.

How does the offhand work? why is so important to have elemental damage conversion? It works for the mainhand too? I am pretty new with melee chars so sorry if the questions are so dumb :D
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:

Nono, you use your highest physical damage sword in offhand which you attack with and in main hand you use a stat stick which you don't attack with and is a mace/sceptre/axe with suitable mods( gained as, crit multi etc.)

Shouldnt be it the other way? On the main Hand the Foil/Sword with high pDPS and on Offhand the Axe/Sceptre/Mace with DMG convert to Elemental etc. ?
Editado por útlima vez por ilikecookieslawl en 31 may. 2018 13:21:28
Im pretty sure the offhand DPS weapon is because of the ascendacy of gladiator (25% chance to gain endurance on kill with offhand), main hand gived us endurance charges but we run bloodlust so we don't need it.

Correct me if im wrong.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
Ethario escribió:

Nawh, you get the resists back by simply getting +X% (all) resist on jewel or equipment somewhere or where ever else. There's plenty of room for everything everywhere.

"
Hey,

I know you get bombarded with questions now with the league start and all and half of them have been asked 4 times in the last 4 pages but I have a different question regarding the MF build.

For the MF build while leveling do you recommend getting all the HP nodes first and getting the claw tree last since there's a lot of travel nodes to get there? And i'm wondering how important Heartseeker / Disemboweling crit multi nodes are with the claw MF build? I'm just trying to figure out which to prioritize while leveling in the new league to balance damage / hp.

If it's not too much work I would love to have like a progressive 20/60/80 skill tree reference points as to which nodes to pick first.
Editado por útlima vez por Spliffor en 31 may. 2018 13:32:04
"

Shouldnt be it the other way? On the main Hand the Foil/Sword with high pDPS and on Offhand the Axe/Sceptre/Mace with DMG convert to Elemental etc. ?

Nope, offhand gives more damage + endu charges for attacking weapon. There is also no conversion, there is gain.

"
Ethario escribió:
Im pretty sure the offhand DPS weapon is because of the ascendacy of gladiator (25% chance to gain endurance on kill with offhand), main hand gived us endurance charges but we run bloodlust so we don't need it.

Correct me if im wrong.

Main hand gives us Frenzy and Blood Rage gives us Frenzy charges (:

"
Spliffor escribió:

I know you get bombarded with questions now with the league start and all and half of them have been asked 4 times in the last 4 pages but I have a different question regarding the MF build.

For the MF build while leveling do you recommend getting all the HP nodes first and getting the claw tree last since there's a lot of travel nodes to get there? And i'm wondering how important Heartseeker / Disemboweling crit multi nodes are with the claw MF build? I'm just trying to figure out which to prioritize while leveling in the new league to balance damage / hp.

If it's not too much work I would love to have like a progressive 20/60/80 skill tree reference points as to which nodes to pick first.

It's more important to get the claw nodes than crit multi nodes on the left.

Smoothest path for leveling is: Bottom, Left
Strongest path for claw mapping is: Bottom, Right, Left

I can't really make a leveling skill tree for you as your needs, items and everything change while leveling, making you change your path. I sometimes go shield, sometimes Sunder double sword, sometimes sword and axe etc.

Editado por útlima vez por Nutzzer en 31 may. 2018 14:15:15

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional