[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

dont mind take a look at my character i dont get how do you get maximum block chance while i have like only 30 in another word i die a lot
"
TXEEXT escribió:
dont mind take a look at my character i dont get how do you get maximum block chance while i have like only 30 in another word i die a lot

You have a slayer, you lose a lot from the ascendency (+10 or +18%)
And we get spell block from it. It changes a lot
"
ChevalierSolaire escribió:
Does someone play it with some Mana/Life Leech nodes or its looks impossible ?

You can get those in prefixes on items like amulet or ring and from Blood Rage and it's enough to sustain enough mana.
Hey guys. I also updaterd my char in the last week. 270k reeve dps with 90% hit. Can you guys give me feedback as well on what to upgrade? A better statstick and mainhand with 350 pdps would be my next goals. Any thoughts?
Hey,

Thanks to whoever (I think it was Earl) who helped me some pages ago !

My gear evolved quite a bit. However, I'm still confused as to what kind of rings (and possibly amulet) I need.

Here's my updated current gear :

I need a stygian belt for sure, but as for the rest I'm pretty lost again. I need way more life atm and I'm not sure where I can get that amount (I'm at 5.2k). To be fair, it could be that my jewels and tree suck (I had to spend a few points in more intel...)

Just so you know, this is roughly 540k shaper DPS if I remember my PoB correctly.
Editado por útlima vez por IchiSumeragi en 10 oct. 2018 5:43:23
Hello! Can someone check my gear and give some advices?
I´m at lv 84 now with 5.1k hp.

I have 6k hp and 700k dps with reave in PoB. Block chance gets up to 68-70% with ascendancy kicking in. That build really is something! My statstick is pretty much garbage and my foil is mediocre at best, but I can farm guardians with ease.

@edit:
I don't use herald of ash because 0 mana is kinda low, also using whirling blades without blood magic was a disaster... 5-6 zoom zooms and i had to wait to regen enough mana for another use. Blood magic solved that problem, but now i don't have enough sockets to use 3 auras+enlighten. Nonetheless i think that QoL that comes from whirling infinitely is more important than dmg boost from herald of ash.
Editado por útlima vez por Rywin en 11 oct. 2018 0:54:43
whats my problem, i cant kill minotaur, he kills me with 1 hit, very hard killed chimera, 450k dps without flasks

https://pastebin.com/HEU82d4M
Editado por útlima vez por houeta666 en 11 oct. 2018 8:43:10
"
houeta666 escribió:
whats my problem, i cant kill minotaur, he kills me with 1 hit, very hard killed chimera, 450k dps without flasks

https://pastebin.com/HEU82d4M

Hey, your sword suppose to be on right side, and stat stick on left side.

Your sword foil dps is not high, its only around 240 pdps, ideally you should look for sword with 300+ pdps with critical strike multiplier stats on it, that boost your dmg alot.

I noticed that your Tombfist glove only have 1 abyssal slot, you should look for 2 abyssal slot, to make use of its intimidate and maim skills on it, that will boost your dmg.

Level up your skills gem, as for your jewel you should try focus on getting more critical strike multiplier stats.

As for your skills tree, remove the (+15% to Melee Critical Strike Multiplier) below the "Disemboweling" node and invest it into "Heartseeker" which gives +30 to Critical Strike Multiplier.

Overall you should try get as much multiplier as possible, on every possible gear, even on stat stick, you can check out my gear for reference.
Holy shit this guide is a mess, I am not even sure which sections and links are outdated and which not anymore...
Editado por útlima vez por SevenSigns en 11 oct. 2018 10:58:35

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional