[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

I want to make Duelist, but with One hand and Shield. Champion or Gladiator will be better?
What you suggest for Ascendancy, Painforged, Violent Retaliation, Versatile Combatant and because i`m with shield, i guess Blood in the Eyes will be better then Outmatch and Outlast ???

This is my passives:

Also is a atziri's acuity a good choice for gloves?

Also should i use some counterattack skill, that trigger on block, like Reckoning and in what combination?
Thanks in advance.
Editado por útlima vez por DeathKnight_Berserker en 7 oct. 2018 2:40:17
"
ChevalierSolaire escribió:
Does someone play it with some Mana/Life Leech nodes or its looks impossible ?

I played with one mana leech node but eventually dropped it after I picked up a mana leech jewel. Could certainly have kept it. Playing with a life leech node seems pointless, in the face of Blood Rage.
Editado por útlima vez por Malheura en 7 oct. 2018 7:10:10
"
MasterJB escribió:

This is my current gear. I don't know how to get my life to 6k or get more damage. Are my gems and jewels holding me back?

Can someone give some tips? :)

To reach 6k you'll need to replace your helm and rings for more HP, as well as pick up the two jewel slots you skipped. All your jewels will need %life and even then you probably won't get there w/o Belly.
"
Malheura escribió:
"
ChevalierSolaire escribió:
Does someone play it with some Mana/Life Leech nodes or its looks impossible ?

I played with one mana leech node but eventually dropped it after I picked up a mana leech jewel. Could certainly have kept it. Playing with a life leech node seems pointless, in the face of Blood Rage.

my life does not stop to melt with Blood Rage, to hard for me who love to play with lot regen/leech, i really enjoy this build he is insanely fun but too hard for me when you have 0 sustain and perma using potions. Sad for me haha.
Editado por útlima vez por ChevalierSolaire en 7 oct. 2018 13:34:12
According to the new 3.4 skill tree, he chooses druidic rite (15 mana, 15% increased mana, 20% flask duration, 20% flask charges gained) is that actually necessary in some way? Would rather take life nodes than gain 1 second duration on my flasks and a very slim amount of mana.

Guy above me, you are looking at the OLD skill tree. Get path of building and load the 3.4 skill tree.
hay guys cause we take the Ambidexterity skill is that the reason the stat stick goes on the left weapon slot and the foil physical goes on the right to boost damage?
"
MasterJB escribió:

This is my current gear. I don't know how to get my life to 6k or get more damage. Are my gems and jewels holding me back?

Can someone give some tips? :)

Hey, as someone else said - why the hell are you using Devoto's Devotion? That's only good for MS builds, and we don't roll any movement speed and don't use quicksilver flask. Either go with perfectly rolled life Starkonja, or get a reave enchanted burgonet and craft a really high life high res helmet. Just pop Pristine+Prismatic fossils and that should do it.

Apart from other bits and pieces, why are you using that chest? The only reason to use Elder Astral is for a couple of very good elder mods, and yours doesn't have it. 40% Belly will give you a shit ton more life.

I'm at 6.7-6.8k with HH equipped (which is a bit less life potential than stygian), and I think I could easily go above 7k, either through some levelups to 97 for another jewel socket, gear improvement or just rolling a couple of my jewels that don't have life on them. Gl!
"
hay guys cause we take the Ambidexterity skill is that the reason the stat stick goes on the left weapon slot and the foil physical goes on the right to boost damage?

Stat stick goes in mainhand (left paper doll slot) so we can get get endurance charges from Outmatch and Outlast.
what fossils we use to craft a one handed physical weapon is it jagged/serrated fossils?
Hello people. Wanna hear some advices about my items and build, and what i have to focus next to be stronger. Here´s my PoB link.
https://pastebin.com/X3DwJi6Q
Editado por útlima vez por S4gaz en 8 oct. 2018 19:06:38

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional