[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Why should we put Maim in our Setup. We get Maim from the Thombfist or am i wrong?
"
machettie86 escribió:
Why should we put Maim in our Setup. We get Maim from the Thombfist or am i wrong?

And thats why they take 14%inc DMG with the Maim Skill Gem. ^^
Aside from 30% more DMG and 10% incr DMG from a 20/20 ....
Ah thank you for the Information.
"
StorgutBorsit escribió:
This build started out very well but now I sit at 5.9k Life and 750k PoB DMG and still cant kill Guardians or the Azurite Bosses. :(

I feel very squishy when it comes to facing Bosses at all ...

My Gear:

Spoiler

- helmet has no enchant and could have more life
- no stygian vise (that's an extra jewel slot for free!!)
- amulet has almost no damage. Amulets are the highest source of dps apart from weapons. See mine.
- rings could give a bit more, but this obviously depends on your budget
- where is atziri's flask??? It's so cheap and gives you a fuckton of damage. Could add Taste of Hate too if you have the money

In general, I would agree that well-rolled Loreweave would be ideal for all non-Delve content, but I'm not convinced it's that good for pushing mines or guardians if you don't have much experience as you will just get one-shot. I am creeping up on 7K life and there are things/mods in the mines that will erase me in 1-2 shots. You get plenty of damage from good weapons, 21/20 gems, jewels, amulet already. I am rocking good old Belly and laughing in Shaper fights (although my weapon too bad to close Uber Elder yet, since I have no experience).
Editado por útlima vez por WithLoveEarL en 5 oct. 2018 6:50:38
New to POE, played a bit of standard before Delve started. Decided to give this build a try. Overall really happy with it- was able to clear all maps, guardian, elder and shaper.

Mapping is super fun with reave but i've come to realize fighting some bosses/guardians and shaper came down to learning the mechanics of the boss through some guides.

I would have like to go tankier but since i play softcore it was just easier/cheaper to go high dps and learn boss mechanics to kill them. Getting one shot is annoying, but makes it feel good once you do it right. Maybe for my next build ill go super tanky.

I personally avoid abyssus because its not needed for mapping, and getting one shot through mapping will slow you down.
that's one of the reasons why im afraid to play it : lack of defenses/regen/leech. i dont like use potions too much.

but on the other hand the build looks perfect on all other points, even fun !
Does someone play it with some Mana/Life Leech nodes or its looks impossible ?
Editado por útlima vez por ChevalierSolaire en 6 oct. 2018 13:26:01
"
ChevalierSolaire escribió:
that's one of the reasons why im afraid to play it : lack of defenses/regen/leech. i dont like use potions too much.

open poe.ninja. In hardcore theres plenty of top scion build going for slayer ascendency for leech. With 9k+ life and going reave. For Can swap bflurry on boss. Its a different build without cap block,but you have 9-10k life,leech,and can rock any content with the same playstyle.
"
Deadbringer escribió:
"
ChevalierSolaire escribió:

open poe.ninja. In hardcore theres plenty of top scion build going for slayer ascendency for leech. With 9k+ life and going reave. For Can swap bflurry on boss. Its a different build without cap block,but you have 9-10k life,leech,and can rock any content with the same playstyle.

I dont like Scion, i prefer play classic characters.

But thx bro.

This is my current gear. I don't know how to get my life to 6k or get more damage. Are my gems and jewels holding me back?

Can someone give some tips? :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional