[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
RastahMan escribió:
So where you guys get 114 intelligence(or 154 int as POB displays) for increased critical strikes support gem? Currently, I have 64 int and only because I took Wisdom of the Glade node.

jewels, amulet/rings
Hey everyone, i did almost everything due to this guide and still can't kill shaper's guardians. Also, dying too much. Have 5.5k life + 250 es. 1.5m effective DPS. I think not possible for me to kill shaper. Is that possibly because of vaal pact? Before nerfed, this build seems to be more tanky. As mentioned in updates, i did not get vaal pact but is that build still so good witihout overleech? Or did i make something wrong?
Nvm
Editado por útlima vez por RastahMan en 1 oct. 2018 3:58:22
Where can i find his gear setup? I can see just single items on the thread but i dont know which items he use? How he got 75-80% resistances if he recommends items like Loreaweave, Tombfist Steelscale Gauntlets or Abyssus Ezomyte Burgonet? They dont grant elemental resists, so what items do?
"
RastahMan escribió:
So where you guys get 114 intelligence(or 154 int as POB displays) for increased critical strikes support gem? Currently, I have 64 int and only because I took Wisdom of the Glade node.

You can get a stupid amount of intelligence on an amulet - lapis +30, tier1 int roll of 55 and an all attributes roll would give you over 100 int. Rings also can roll up to 55int. Worst case pop 16int on an abyssal jewel (something like 45+ life, some phys damage and 16 int can be nice)
"
joeszklaneczka997 escribió:
Where can i find his gear setup? I can see just single items on the thread but i dont know which items he use? How he got 75-80% resistances if he recommends items like Loreaweave, Tombfist Steelscale Gauntlets or Abyssus Ezomyte Burgonet? They dont grant elemental resists, so what items do?

There is a section 'my gear in abyss league'.
With tombfists and starkonja I'm also starved for resists. I think you need to sacrifice one ring and just get 70+life and 130+ total res on it. Then the rest of your gear can focus on other things.
"
sondertg escribió:
Hey everyone, i did almost everything due to this guide and still can't kill shaper's guardians. Also, dying too much. Have 5.5k life + 250 es. 1.5m effective DPS. I think not possible for me to kill shaper. Is that possibly because of vaal pact? Before nerfed, this build seems to be more tanky. As mentioned in updates, i did not get vaal pact but is that build still so good witihout overleech? Or did i make something wrong?

Probably mechanics and you're also low on life. Map rolls are stupidly important too. Hydra is by far the easiest - you just need to stand behind her, dodge a bit and ram her hard :)
Chimera - watch monster damage/vulnerability rolls, as they deal mostly that damage.
Phoenix - watch damage rolls, ele weakness rolls. Take a ruby flask with you as you lose more and more fire res as guardian loses life.
Minotaur - gotta just facetank and leech. Watch vulnerability or monster dmg rolls. If he creates more than 2 aoe areas, try to position yourself better as their damage stacks.
I sometimes die to Mino or Phoenix because I just yolo facetank everything. But you definitely should increase your life pool.
"
WithLoveEarL escribió:
"

There is a section 'my gear in abyss league'.
With tombfists and starkonja I'm also starved for resists. I think you need to sacrifice one ring and just get 70+life and 130+ total res on it. Then the rest of your gear can focus on other things.

Sorry, really cant find this "my gear in abyss league"...
"
WithLoveEarL escribió:
"
sondertg escribió:

Probably mechanics and you're also low on life. Map rolls are stupidly important too. Hydra is by far the easiest - you just need to stand behind her, dodge a bit and ram her hard :)
Chimera - watch monster damage/vulnerability rolls, as they deal mostly that damage.
Phoenix - watch damage rolls, ele weakness rolls. Take a ruby flask with you as you lose more and more fire res as guardian loses life.
Minotaur - gotta just facetank and leech. Watch vulnerability or monster dmg rolls. If he creates more than 2 aoe areas, try to position yourself better as their damage stacks.
I sometimes die to Mino or Phoenix because I just yolo facetank everything. But you definitely should increase your life pool.

After this post, i changed things and get the point. I changed enfeeble to assasins mark for nearly 500k dps but it makes me very easy to be killed in one hit. When using enfeeble, even bosses have eighty percent less curse effect(before, i just thought this amount makes enfeeble useless but learned that it stacks) it still decrease their damage too much so can hit them a while. Also that is a cruel mistake which i made, my phys dps sword on left hand so cant generate endurance charges. These three little charges also do great, gettin phys reduction up to 60. With rumi's flask i feel much more better although i am so bad at dodging and boss mechanics.
"

Get this software https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding and check "GEAR" sections. You can also check profiles of people using this build like me or someone else and get an idea.
Editado por útlima vez por RastahMan en 2 oct. 2018 3:08:54

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional