[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

So you guys are running ~38% block w/o flask?

Also, what is your chance to hit?
"
Crytek23 escribió:
Just went through the build. Note that I am an absolute noob and am trying to get into making my own builds. Do you think this build would still be viable without Resolute Technique and dual wielding two swords instead? While maybe changing the skill tree a little adding for example twin terrors for the extra crit chance.

Edit: Also why would you get heartseeker which increase crit damage and crit chance (the skills right before heartseeker give crit chance) if the build can't crit because of Resolute Technique?

This build doesn't use Resolute Technique.
Hi I am pretty new to the game and I love it, kept thinking I should have played this rather then D3 actually. This KMQ's build is pretty much my first real character and I have just began mapping T5. I appreciate so much of the info on this but I am bit lost as to how I should upgrade from this point on. Could anyone help me direct me what to buy or upgrade efficiently from here? I have around 420c at this point. Cheers guys. Having a lot of fun playing the build and the game!
"
obworld escribió:
Hi I am pretty new to the game and I love it, kept thinking I should have played this rather then D3 actually. This KMQ's build is pretty much my first real character and I have just began mapping T5. I appreciate so much of the info on this but I am bit lost as to how I should upgrade from this point on. Could anyone help me direct me what to buy or upgrade efficiently from here? I have around 420c at this point. Cheers guys. Having a lot of fun playing the build and the game!

I don't know if it's a bug in the character display but it looks like you only have 2 ascendancy points assigned.

Are you capped on all resistances? It doesn't look like you are. I would upgrade to a 5 or 6-link chest. I would also upgrade rings to a pair with more life, resist, and physical damage on both.

After that 4-link boots would be nice, as would a Stygian Vice for the abyss socket.
"
obworld escribió:

Upgrade jewels to the one recommended in build, second get recommended flask, when you skill gems reach level 20, vendor them with Gem Cutter Prism which will give you 20% quality of the same gem, which will grant you extra benefits.

There's also a lot to upgrade in your gear, check the recommended prefixes in OP post. Get 6 link first. Think about upgrading flasks to 20% quality and any gear you get cause it grants extra damage and defence.

You also picked worst belt base, get one with life or strength.
Editado por útlima vez por RastahMan en 28 sept. 2018 9:03:05
"
obworld escribió:

you could easily replace the Scaeva for something with 330pdps (a cheap Ahns or corsair sword, I used a Dreadbeak until recently even though it didnt do much other than the damage rolls, it got me through... http://poe.trade/search/kakasikeonarea )

As they said above, Use some jewelers/fusing/chromatics on your helm and boots to 4 link them, with the right colors. Blood magic on Whirling blades is a huge help for mobility.

6 linking your chest would be big, you could go cheap here (http://poe.trade/search/oatatekanotoko), I would probably go for something in the 10-20c range and then save for a belly or loreweave later.

Im still at a loss on my own jewelry so cant really recommend much there, but can pass on the advice ive been given. aim for health and maxing your resists, and fill in the damage after that.

a new sword and a 6L chest 4R/G/B will be a huge damage boost being able to add ruthless and concentrated effect/critical strikes.

Might be worth looking for a cheap well rolled Starkonja and Stygian vice as well.

you're kind of the same odd spot I was in recently. enough money to do a lot, but not really go all the way. weird spot to be in.
Editado por útlima vez por broknpieces en 28 sept. 2018 15:36:22
"
WithLoveEarL escribió:
"
Le_Rapha escribió:

Can anyone help me with the weapons? I'm having problem to change the Scaeva. Tried a Jewelled Foil (http://poe.trade/search/oomitakudukaga) but PoB shows a decrease of my dps.
Can someone link a search with the correct parameters or something like that?

Scaeva is better than a random 250pdps foil. Go for something like 340+, which gives you pretty much two options - either well-rolled Ahn's Might (http://poe.trade/search/otekarekoakuto) or a rare sword (http://poe.trade/search/hatesikonooota). Just change the pdps parameter in the search box to specify how much deeps you want/can afford. You could get a 2-mod stat stick too. Easy enough to alt-craft yourself, but choose a shaped SCEPTRE because it can roll more phys as extra mods, giving you higher chance to hit it.

No life on the left ring by the way.

Tkx so much
"
TheAnderson escribió:
Hi guys! Someone kill Uber Elder with this build?

I bet its possible. I tried to kill him for the first time ever, took him 50% hp but failed. I think i need to practise more dodging and upgrade my gear becouse it succ.
Hi peeps, been playing this build for about 80 hours, here's my current setup:

I've done a couple red elders with this, one deathless T12, but struggling to take down the Shaper guardians. Any tips on how to progress from here? Thanks!

Also, how do i not get oneshot by A'alai's rain of arrows in uber Atziri??
So where you guys get 114 intelligence(or 154 int as POB displays) for increased critical strikes support gem? Currently, I have 64 int and only because I took Wisdom of the Glade node.
Editado por útlima vez por RastahMan en 30 sept. 2018 11:49:21

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional