[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Anybody give any advice on this rapier?

That good enough? Can't get a crafting mod on here, missing multiplier.
Editado por útlima vez por xiirri en 8 oct. 2018 18:21:14
hay guys what tree is everyone following i only ask as 1 is using vaal pact the 3.4 the other is not little confusing
"
hay guys what tree is everyone following i only ask as 1 is using vaal pact the 3.4 the other is not little confusing

Is it confusing though? We are in patch 3.4 soo.... use that tree.

vaal pact got nerfed so its hard to sustain. I think you used to be able to regen through it.
Editado por útlima vez por xiirri en 8 oct. 2018 19:42:04
just crafted

thanks for the answer on skill tree :)
im really confuse as which weapon goes in which hand? at the part of "abyss & flashback league gear /explanation" i was told to equip pdps sword in off hand.
mean while in"FAQ / SMALL TIPS / BASIC GEAR CHECK & PERSONAL INCURSION PROGRESS" i was told to put pdps sword in main hand.
so where do i equip them?
Hi all,

Great build, enjoying the game even though it's my second season and still learning the game. Can you have a look at my character and suggest what I should improve next?
I get bursted sometimes and it might be me not knowing all the mechanics or something else.
Appreciate your time. All the best!
"
TXEEXT escribió:
im really confuse as which weapon goes in which hand? at the part of "abyss & flashback league gear /explanation" i was told to equip pdps sword in off hand.
mean while in"FAQ / SMALL TIPS / BASIC GEAR CHECK & PERSONAL INCURSION PROGRESS" i was told to put pdps sword in main hand.
so where do i equip them?

Pdps goes in Offhand for Endurance charge generation since Blood Rage takes care of Frenzy charges.

So if you are looking at the screen, the left side (aka above your gloves) should have the stat stick, and right side (above boots) should have the pdps sword.
"
bizhuto escribió:
Hi all,

Great build, enjoying the game even though it's my second season and still learning the game. Can you have a look at my character and suggest what I should improve next?
I get bursted sometimes and it might be me not knowing all the mechanics or something else.
Appreciate your time. All the best!

Just more HP. It's time for those rings to go, the neck too. I'm also pretty sure your Warlord's Mark will override your Enfeeble.
yo guys is this chest decent enough to use over a loreweave?

excuse my newbiness, but I dont know why with his sword MF set , his pastebin build still has +12 all res (naked) more than me, even with no items and the same base tree (https://pastebin.com/UPWdLW6N) he is on -1,-9,-9 while Im on -13,-21,-21 (also nake and with the same tree as the pastebin I posted).

where do those -12 all res come from?

nvm: +3 ENDURANCE charges = + 3*4 all resistances.
Editado por útlima vez por nagruk en 9 oct. 2018 15:24:32

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional