[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

i don t understand why he says 80% phys reduction XD
i have like 15% cause not so much nodes on armour..
Don't understand what is updated and what is outdated..
"
Rywin escribió:
@edit:
I don't use herald of ash because 0 mana is kinda low, also using whirling blades without blood magic was a disaster... 5-6 zoom zooms and i had to wait to regen enough mana for another use. Blood magic solved that problem, but now i don't have enough sockets to use 3 auras+enlighten. Nonetheless i think that QoL that comes from whirling infinitely is more important than dmg boost from herald of ash.

I ended up dropping Cold Snap rather than Enlighten, might be worth testing out to keep enlighten on the auras.
Hello. I have a couple of questions. First. why dont we use physical to lightning support gem? I cant make it work in PoB but shoudnt that be better than crit support gem or ruthless support gem?

second. where are we suppose to get life / mana leech from? I cant find it anywhere in the guide, maybe im just sloppy, but id like to know regardless.
"
WithLoveEarL escribió:
"
StorgutBorsit escribió:
This build started out very well but now I sit at 5.9k Life and 750k PoB DMG and still cant kill Guardians or the Azurite Bosses. :(

I feel very squishy when it comes to facing Bosses at all ...

My Gear:

Spoiler

- helmet has no enchant and could have more life
- no stygian vise (that's an extra jewel slot for free!!)
- amulet has almost no damage. Amulets are the highest source of dps apart from weapons. See mine.
- rings could give a bit more, but this obviously depends on your budget
- where is atziri's flask??? It's so cheap and gives you a fuckton of damage. Could add Taste of Hate too if you have the money

In general, I would agree that well-rolled Loreweave would be ideal for all non-Delve content, but I'm not convinced it's that good for pushing mines or guardians if you don't have much experience as you will just get one-shot. I am creeping up on 7K life and there are things/mods in the mines that will erase me in 1-2 shots. You get plenty of damage from good weapons, 21/20 gems, jewels, amulet already. I am rocking good old Belly and laughing in Shaper fights (although my weapon too bad to close Uber Elder yet, since I have no experience).

First I thought what a useless comment. But then I sit and think about it.

Now I switched a lot and Delve is great again. ;)
SO thanks WithLoveEarl!

My Gear now:
Spoiler
"
Veruuk escribió:
Hello. I have a couple of questions. First. why dont we use physical to lightning support gem? I cant make it work in PoB but shoudnt that be better than crit support gem or ruthless support gem?

second. where are we suppose to get life / mana leech from? I cant find it anywhere in the guide, maybe im just sloppy, but id like to know regardless.

Someone else chime in if I'm mistaken, but I believe using Physical to Lightning would reduce the effectiveness of our stat stick, which boosts our damage by a % of our physical damage.

Life leech comes from the Blood Rage gem, mana leech can come from jewelry, a jewel, or by picking up the Mana Leech talent between Herbalism and Fatal Blade.
"
CrimsonSoldier escribió:
i don t understand why he says 80% phys reduction XD
i have like 15% cause not so much nodes on armour..
Don't understand what is updated and what is outdated..

It's pretty scrambled. The 3.4 build is here: https://pastebin.com/UfmcerGL

I don't know how he's calculating damage reduction, perhaps it's a holdover from a previous patch? Right now I have 11% pDR from armour, 13% from Arctic Armour and 12% from 3/3 Endurance. Outmatch and Outlast also gives 10% reduced physical damage at max charges.
Editado por útlima vez por Malheura en 12 oct. 2018 10:55:58
Can someone help with one hand sword and shield Gladiator build ?
What skill should i go? Reave or something else?
Is this optimal for passive?

This will be some of my items:

What will be better shield Lioneye`s or The Surrender?
Should i switch some of the items for unique ones ?
Pls someone help.

Editado por útlima vez por DeathKnight_Berserker en 12 oct. 2018 13:35:23
i love to see an elder kill this league if anyone has done it i not sure you can i kill the guardians but it is not without trouble also the red elder freezes me on the spot and i get one shotted so uber will murder me and no idea how all the defences i have i still get one tapped off guardians adds i have pretty nice gear any tips be grateful i am very close to making another class
Anyone can help me? Don't know what to do anymore. I always take hit kill from guardians and think my damage isn't good, cuz always need help to kill.
How to improve without spend too much?

"
Malheura escribió:
"
bizhuto escribió:
Hi all,

Great build, enjoying the game even though it's my second season and still learning the game. Can you have a look at my character and suggest what I should improve next?
I get bursted sometimes and it might be me not knowing all the mechanics or something else.
Appreciate your time. All the best!

Just more HP. It's time for those rings to go, the neck too. I'm also pretty sure your Warlord's Mark will override your Enfeeble.

Thanks for the input. I dont have 2 abyss socket tombfists and had warlords mark 'cause I thought it might be useful on bosses. Dont think I actually used it so can't confirm if it overrides enfeeble.

As for the rings and amulet I didnt think they are that bad. Le Heup and the the amulet dont have life I admit but I am really struggling with intelligence. Abyssus will help but I am not sure if I am not squishy for it yet.

To recap what I should look for in amulet and rings:

in rings:
life
mana leech
crit strike/crit chance/phys dmg
resists

in amulet:
life
i thought "gain % of phys as X type dmg" is a must
crit chance/crit multiplier/phys dmg
resists

*EDIT