[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Le_Rapha escribió:
Anyone can help me? Don't know what to do anymore. I always take hit kill from guardians and think my damage isn't good, cuz always need help to kill.
How to improve without spend too much?

Hmm well if you want to increase your damage, your best bet would be to replace your belly beast to Loreweave, your Ahn Might to another foil weapon with high critical strike multiplier, your stat stick for better one with total combination of around 70% extra elemental damage.

But yeah its gonna cost a lot.
"
i love to see an elder kill this league if anyone has done it i not sure you can i kill the guardians but it is not without trouble also the red elder freezes me on the spot and i get one shotted so uber will murder me and no idea how all the defences i have i still get one tapped off guardians adds i have pretty nice gear any tips be grateful i am very close to making another class

i am newbie as told before in this post. But killing elder, shaper and guardians needs to be knowing their skills and mechanics. i killed elder, shaper and guardians. tried to kill uber but couldnt survive cause there are a lot of things need to be dodge. and figured it out, we need some ms against uber elder. dont even tried second. i changed my gear and started to farm t16 maps. with better sword and jewels i think i can kill uber also. here is my mf build.

even with this build can kill all guardians without dying. learned another think is granite flask so important. use it when start to engage and make your block chance 79 as fast as u can. after that your enfeeble decrease their damage and u can even tank their biggest attacks and skills. but this builds amazing. with these shitty mace have 500-600k efc dps. just need to be learn many game mechanics. for example u said u were freeze while fighting with elder. try to get with yugul and brine king, pantheon. also need a flask with immunity agains freeze and chill. manage them during the fight. once u get your block chance try to make it constant. i really liked this build. especially this mf build like giving me lots of money so i know i can improve it more. before two or three weeks ago, i felt like i couldnt do anything with this build. but searched and learned a lot.
Editado por útlima vez por sondertg en 16 oct. 2018 17:53:13
Hello everyone, i don't get how you can sustain with this build, there is no hp regen and 4% leech rate only, i probably miss something but it's impossible for me to kill boss in this condition, thanks for helping :p
We cannot see your characters.
I took the same items, same tree, jewel etc, but the only source of sustain is atziri flask and blood rage; it's problematic against hight dps bosses if you can't sustain fast, you die in 3sec.
"
Leroys_Desmeres escribió:
I took the same items, same tree, jewel etc, but the only source of sustain is atziri flask and blood rage; it's problematic against hight dps bosses if you can't sustain fast, you die in 3sec.

can u link your sword?

, waiting for foil.
Hey there! This axe is a good one for this build?
"
Leroys_Desmeres escribió:

, waiting for foil.

definetly u need better one. i started around 80 lvl with worst sword than this, but improved day by day and the last one not enough for me still.
u need more dps and crit chance. there are many higher crit chance weapons then this for 2-3 ex, also more dps. if crit chance be aroun 7-8 than crit multipler nodes on tree and jewels become more effective. also i realized stat stick weapon with block chance(at least +5 and either against attacks or spells) very good. it makes our base block chance over 43 so easy to make it 79 with granite flask.

"
S4gaz escribió:
Hey there! This axe is a good one for this build?

here is mine, but i didnt use it anymore because of mf build. but u can get an idea about it. as i said block chance so important. i felt the difference when i start to use this. and we dont need dps on stat stick weapon so attack speed and +1 level on wb not needed i guess. moreover, u can find better stats for the extra damages. i mean as withlovearl said u need over 70 total at least but for now i can see even 75-80 axes with cheaper prices. so try to find better if u can.

Editado por útlima vez por sondertg en 18 oct. 2018 14:59:16
Understood! But for start mapping, that one is ok? It cost only 10c, and I still didn’t beat kitava at act 10. Gonna farm to buy a better one!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional