[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Do you think you could run this build as molten strike? Maybe abuse the life gain on hit that molten strike is good at.
Editado por útlima vez por Purdurabo12 en 5 sept. 2018 5:30:00
Greetings

What do you /you guys and girls think about cutting HoA for HoI (without Arctic Armour, so only wrath and HoI) in a curse on hit + assassin`s mark setup (for leveling/early mapping, switch to normal setup in endgame)?
With that you woulnd`t have any mana problems and you would leech a good amount of life on top. Or do you think it`s not worth it, since it`s not that required?

Maybe would make leveling/early mapping easier for beginners like me.
Editado por útlima vez por Knusper225 en 5 sept. 2018 9:37:12
is it a good idea to refund blood in the eyes at level 67 or am i better staying with it longer?
Hey.What can i upgrade next?I feel the gear is ok but i don't feel ok mapping abote T5

Hey I got to level 82 with this build. I have some really nice gear but I feel like I lack defense a little. I got 5.5k health and also 5.3k armor. I cant seem to leech life as I want to so I think I cant even facetank when Im clearing low tier maps. I need a hand :(.I also use the flasks in the build. I think this is how me link items so sorry if Im wrong but my items currently are:

Editado por útlima vez por akfury33 en 5 sept. 2018 16:33:35
"
akfury33 escribió:
Hey I got to level 82 with this build. I have some really nice gear but I feel like I lack defense a little. I got 5.5k health and also 5.3k armor. I cant seem to leech life as I want to so I think I cant even facetank when Im clearing low tier maps. I need a hand :(.I also use the flasks in the build. I think this is how me link items so sorry if Im wrong but my items currently are:

But you don't have Taste of Hate, also you don't have life on amulet and it's missing the most important stats. You're also missing a lot of levels from gems. HH isn't good for tanking either.

"
alexutuspace escribió:
Hey.What can i upgrade next?I feel the gear is ok but i don't feel ok mapping abote T5

You're missing a 6 link, gem levels and generally a lot of really basic stuff, honestly too much to point out here. Keep mapping, leveling and reading (:

"
Vova34 escribió:
is it a good idea to refund blood in the eyes at level 67 or am i better staying with it longer?

You can swap it out as soon as you want, mostly I suggest after getting Blind Abyss jewel.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
What do you think about new unique jewel? On the right side of the tree it can save 4 passive points for example.
"
Kendirom escribió:
What do you think about new unique jewel? On the right side of the tree it can save 4 passive points for example.

It's 5 EX and not worth it as well. It's good for Scion mostly.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
So what are the most have stats on amulets? The ones like in your flashback league items?
"
akfury33 escribió:
So what are the most have stats on amulets? The ones like in your flashback league items?

#1 Life
#1 Phys
#3 Crit Multi / Phys gained as

Also self made this from 0 myself today.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional