[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
and where do you get blind from ?? if not from Blood in the Eyes ascendancy

I used a Stibnite flask instead of Taste of Hate, since it was a lot cheaper and worked well for bosses when I had a lot less block.
First time running the build, so far so good. Real smooth. Problem is now a lack of health.

A tad low on currency, around 15-20c as of right now. Chest definitely needs an upgrade, but the only decent 6links are int based, and i'm dead low on int even with the 30+ node. I can farm maps fine, haven't got 1 hit in ages, damage is perfectly find for the content im running. But even with the life nodes i've grabbed, and every time i get more life on gear, i see very small increases in health. Am i missing something?
Is anyone having problems on sustaining mana while not leeching? My mana regen doesn't keep up with Whirling blades, so when I'm not killing, I always find myself running out of mana.

I thought about linking Whirling Blades with Blood Magic, but there aren't any available slots for that.

EDIT: checking your PoB you only have 70 unreserved mana. That means you can only use Whirling blades 4x in a roll? That's too low!
Editado por útlima vez por gearlles en 3 sept. 2018 23:08:49
Quick question about stats sticks, the "% increased area damage" would work for the reave if it was on an axe? Is is global, right?
I enjoyed the build so far. Thank you for posting.

However i have a question, my single dps is pretty weak. I can finish boss but can take up to 1 min. My crit multiplier is only 286%. What is your recommendation for boss killing?
Domination League

OneAndOnlyJonn
"
gearlles escribió:
Is anyone having problems on sustaining mana while not leeching? My mana regen doesn't keep up with Whirling blades, so when I'm not killing, I always find myself running out of mana.

I thought about linking Whirling Blades with Blood Magic, but there aren't any available slots for that.

EDIT: checking your PoB you only have 70 unreserved mana. That means you can only use Whirling blades 4x in a roll? That's too low!

That's actually more than enough since you regen and leech a lot as well. I had no issues with that and that's my character's PoB, not just randomly made up.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
at what point should i switch from sunder to reave?
also couldn't really understand from the op if i should swap reave for the vaal version of it once i get it or use them both.
You should switch after you grab a scaeva which is around act 10. You use the vaal version of reave since you can use regular reave and the vaal reave skill at the same time. So one 20/20 corrupted vaal gem in your 6 slot. This lets you get the extra dmg on the vaal reave as well. (only miss out on multistrike)

If you have trouble with mana you should grab one mana leech node. It only requires 1 point investment anyway. You can save that 1 point if you get a mana leech affinity on an item.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
gearlles escribió:

That's actually more than enough since you regen and leech a lot as well. I had no issues with that and that's my character's PoB, not just randomly made up.

Here is a demonstration of what I'm talking about: https://youtu.be/xgyqGbXLV8Q

When I'm not leeching, I run out of mana with a few whirling blades. My regen and unreserved mana is higher than yours (I still don't have Enlighten, so Herald of Ash is not active) as you can see here:

In the video I have 137 unserved mana and I'm able to use whirling blades only 8 times before I use the Mana flask (they're a must have for me). In your PoB you only have 70 so I imagine that the problem is even worse.

I could use some help on two things:

* Figure out how to solve my mana problem (when not leeching) and why you (and others) don't have the same problem.
* Figure out how I can increase my DPS.

Thank you in advance. The build is very fun to play!
Editado por útlima vez por gearlles en 4 sept. 2018 21:37:49
whats the reason for going for druidic rite over primal spirit?
they both require the same amount of points and give more or less the same stats but one offers 20 intellect while the other 20% increased flask duration.
is the flask duration important late game?
because right now the intellect seems much more helpful but im new and never did end game so im not sure.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional