[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Dropped a time worn key during Atziri, lucked out on around 10 ex worth of 2 items.

And 1 other... so apparently one of the items I dropped
seems very good for this build. This allows me to get max block in combat and 60% out.

I was thinking with this 15% frenzy + 25% on ascendency i'd have a good 40% to get frenzy charges.

Turned 1 ex into chaos, found a good axe for 9C.

Rest of my gear all self found/cheap besides 1 flask & 8c Alpha Howl(rare helm is better, bought this for experimenting)

Gonna upgrade my rings, belt, get tomb first and some abyss jewels, I know I have way over capped resist.

However I'm not sure if 6L Loreweave is worth trying to get instead of Taste of Hate + good Tombfist.

If anyone has experience using this build end game, what's most worth it to upgrade first?

Or maybe I should just get the MF version up and running, save all my currency in case I want to deep delve with other characters.
why is "Enemy is Blinded" still checked in PoB config when there'is no source of blind without the acendancy passive ?? you still showing wrong def stats for the build same as back in 3.3 :D
Hey. Would it be bad if I used a sword instead of an axe etc in my right hand? Is it mandatory to use a weapon that doesn't work with reave, or is there no difference? I find a lot of good swords that I could use, but everyone seems to be using an axe.
"
zamyt escribió:
why is "Enemy is Blinded" still checked in PoB config when there'is no source of blind without the acendancy passive ?? you still showing wrong def stats for the build same as back in 3.3 :D

Abyss jewel with %chance to blind and really fast attack speed.
"
Ridman escribió:
"
zamyt escribió:

Abyss jewel with %chance to blind and really fast attack speed.

Which is not used in the PoB link
Final update.

Completed my build besides Loreweaver. I'm not gonna switch out to it since I am satisfied with my set up and don't think it's worth it for just maps & delve room farming. I didn't do uber lab or get other pantheon powers yet, 0 jewels... tested a t15 rare multiple damage mods, completed pretty easily with being careful and timing the flask right. I'll get a taste of hate if I farm up the spare currency, I love blinding everything permanently but its pretty pointless besides a few bosses if you have Rumi's.

Did a high iir unidentified rare map that had physical reflect... I some how was able to farm for a while until I realized it had reflect and one shot myself with vaal reave & screen full of mobs. 60k to 100k tool tip dps. Didn't check every possible buff though.

Really glad I decided to try this build for Delve.
Editado por útlima vez por Eclaer en 2 sept. 2018 21:18:32
Hello there,

at first i want so say that i really enjoy playing your build so far. made it almost through the story and the leveling is really smooth, esp. for a melee build. every 10 lvl just throw a few alts on a better base sword and there you go.
in the pokemon (what was it called? beastiary? not sure) league, i played a similar character. but it was a champion, for its taunt+dont miss+ fortify thing. it was pretty insane with multiple millions of shaper dps.

so here comes my question: why exactly did u decide to go gladiator? on paper the champion gets the better offences as he simply cant miss. this boosts the crit damage aswell. defense wise, the permanent and buffed fortify seemes to be decent too. is the gladiator block stuff really THAT strong? or what was the reason behind this decision?

Greetings and enjoy delving
"
Eclaer escribió:
Final update.

Completed my build besides Loreweaver. I'm not gonna switch out to it since I am satisfied with my set up and don't think it's worth it for just maps & delve room farming. I didn't do uber lab or get other pantheon powers yet, 0 jewels... tested a t15 rare multiple damage mods, completed pretty easily with being careful and timing the flask right. I'll get a taste of hate if I farm up the spare currency, I love blinding everything permanently but its pretty pointless besides a few bosses if you have Rumi's.

Did a high iir unidentified rare map that had physical reflect... I some how was able to farm for a while until I realized it had reflect and one shot myself with vaal reave & screen full of mobs. 60k to 100k tool tip dps. Didn't check every possible buff though.

Really glad I decided to try this build for Delve.

and where do you get blind from ?? if not from Blood in the Eyes ascendancy
Hi i'm confused, why maim support if we maim with tombfist? Loved the build so far!
Just started to play my first Reave character, the leveling is very smooth. Thank you for a such detailed build description!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional