[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

So a loreweave would be better instead of a belly for dps?
"
akfury33 escribió:
So a loreweave would be better instead of a belly for dps?

For everything to be honest!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Im running this build in Delve and so far have been enjoying it!

I am a total noob in POE. I think i did the basic things that you specified in the build... I am still in the middle of my acts, but could i get some feedback?

1. i wanted to mess around in Path of Building, you did say the DPS is not correctly depicted for Reave because of the dual wielding setup we run. Do you have tips on this ? (For example if i wanted to check my dps with certain support runes, etc.)

2. I have been following your passive tree from 3.3 and I noticed that you also had a 3.4 tree up. Left side is fine, but the right side seems to be off by a bit. I haven't spent like 5 points after I realized this, but do you think I need to run Orb of Regrets? Or can i keep going with your 3.3 passive tree?

3. does pDPS or any dps on the stat stick matter? or is it purely based on your 1handed sword dps

My character is: DelveOut

Thanks man!
Editado por útlima vez por OneRaid en 6 sept. 2018 0:22:03
level 86 farming uberlab, atizi and uber atizi, still at t6maps waiting for price to drop. for gear upgrades i'm debating to upgrade armor into a good defensive astral plate or a loreweave? if my goal is to farm shaper and be able to do uber elder, what upgrade should i do next?
do you think i can go slayer instead of gladiator?
"
OneRaid escribió:
Im running this build in Delve and so far have been enjoying it!

I am a total noob in POE. I think i did the basic things that you specified in the build... I am still in the middle of my acts, but could i get some feedback?

1. i wanted to mess around in Path of Building, you did say the DPS is not correctly depicted for Reave because of the dual wielding setup we run. Do you have tips on this ? (For example if i wanted to check my dps with certain support runes, etc.)

2. I have been following your passive tree from 3.3 and I noticed that you also had a 3.4 tree up. Left side is fine, but the right side seems to be off by a bit. I haven't spent like 5 points after I realized this, but do you think I need to run Orb of Regrets? Or can i keep going with your 3.3 passive tree?

3. does pDPS or any dps on the stat stick matter? or is it purely based on your 1handed sword dps

My character is: DelveOut

Thanks man!

About the third topic, no, the PDPS on the stat stick does not matter, just the global mods.
(i think i bought something from you, maybe a sty belt, your nickname looks familiar xD)
Editado por útlima vez por The_Marked_7 en 6 sept. 2018 10:19:17
hey i just started to run maps recently but im not really sure what items i should look for to upgrade.
can anyone make a quick list of what stats in general i should look for on each item slot?
also here's my equips in case anyone wants to bother going through it and suggesting me what i should focus on upgrading would really appreciate it
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Vova34/characters?characterName=Goybergstein
"
Vova34 escribió:

also here's my equips in case anyone wants to bother going through it and suggesting me what i should focus on upgrading would really appreciate it
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Vova34/characters?characterName=Goybergstein

I think your Charactertab is on private maybe?
Editado por útlima vez por Knusper225 en 6 sept. 2018 15:41:50
Hey your final pob's looking fine but your swords mf one is out of date. Can you update it please? The up to date pob is not MF that's why im asking if you can update :)
"
Knusper225 escribió:
"
Vova34 escribió:

I think your Charactertab is on private maybe?

yeah my bad fixed it

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional