[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
gearlles escribió:
Is anyone having problems on sustaining mana while not leeching? My mana regen doesn't keep up with Whirling blades, so when I'm not killing, I always find myself running out of mana.

I thought about linking Whirling Blades with Blood Magic, but there aren't any available slots for that.

EDIT: checking your PoB you only have 70 unreserved mana. That means you can only use Whirling blades 4x in a roll? That's too low!

i can confirm this, is not a problem with the unreserved mana, is ap roblem with the recovery mana rate, the only metod i've found to solve this, is taking the "Mana Flows" node and having 1 item with mana regen if you dont have aprox 50-60 mana regen per second is super annoyng play maps like channel because if you dont leech the char stops every time.
"
Evoluxion escribió:
"
gearlles escribió:
Is anyone having problems on sustaining mana while not leeching? My mana regen doesn't keep up with Whirling blades, so when I'm not killing, I always find myself running out of mana.

I thought about linking Whirling Blades with Blood Magic, but there aren't any available slots for that.

EDIT: checking your PoB you only have 70 unreserved mana. That means you can only use Whirling blades 4x in a roll? That's too low!

i can confirm this, is not a problem with the unreserved mana, is ap roblem with the recovery mana rate, the only metod i've found to solve this, is taking the "Mana Flows" node and having 1 item with mana regen if you dont have aprox 50-60 mana regen per second is super annoyng play maps like channel because if you dont leech the char stops every time.

Thanks for your answer! I'm definitely trying that! I was just wondering how the author of the build solved this problem, since it's kinda impossible to play Whirling Blades with his current PoB setup.
"
gearlles escribió:
"
Evoluxion escribió:
"
gearlles escribió:

Thanks for your answer! I'm definitely trying that! I was just wondering how the author of the build solved this problem, since it's kinda impossible to play Whirling Blades with his current PoB setup.

Maybe is not annoying for him xD

UPDATE: with 40 mana regen per sec is fine.
hey im playing your build and I love it but somehow in only get 53 blockchance: here is a pob with all my items and my tree: https://pastebin.com/Y6uFEiFJ could you plz tell me where i could use an upgrade and where i can get the blockchance im missing?
You mind posting tree for 3.4 sword version in here, rather than pastebin?
String of Servitude belt in sword MF version not avaliable in Delve, what else? Biscos? Anyone playing sword MF on Delve?
Editado por útlima vez por imatty en 7 sept. 2018 11:02:09
Just wanna give a PSA to anyone doing this build. You can't leech monsters in darkness so it's extremely hard to do side paths in delve. I'm considering switching to a Jugg with large regen or life gain on hit. And this isn't a matter of not having enough hp or dmg as I have around 1.5ex worth in gear and jewels and a 6 link chest. This build is still wonderful for maps. Very fast and cheap. But for delve it's just not great. I'm thinking ill change this character to it's MF counterpart and focus on grinding currency for a better delve char.
"
HandThatFeedsYou escribió:
Just wanna give a PSA to anyone doing this build. You can't leech monsters in darkness so it's extremely hard to do side paths in delve. I'm considering switching to a Jugg with large regen or life gain on hit. And this isn't a matter of not having enough hp or dmg as I have around 1.5ex worth in gear and jewels and a 6 link chest. This build is still wonderful for maps. Very fast and cheap. But for delve it's just not great. I'm thinking ill change this character to it's MF counterpart and focus on grinding currency for a better delve char.

For Delves you shouldn't be fighting while cart is moving anyways. Best strat is to zoom til location and then start killing. I do this for all characters, even ones who can leech in the darkness with on hit.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
imatty escribió:
String of Servitude belt in sword MF version not avaliable in Delve, what else? Biscos? Anyone playing sword MF on Delve?

Bisco's Leash is your best option and it was on par with servitude last league as well since it pops your movement speed a lot!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
For people without a stat-stick yet. I can highly recommend bright-beak in the main hand and crit sword in the off hand.

Super quick leap-slam and DPS is good enough for t10 maps.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional