[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Thanks for your build! Been running it since Delve and I gotta say it's been very fun to play till now even if I am only level 70.

What mods shall we go for when searching for rare belts/gloves? Thanks a lot!
"
wallen escribió:
Thanks for your build! Been running it since Delve and I gotta say it's been very fun to play till now even if I am only level 70.

What mods shall we go for when searching for rare belts/gloves? Thanks a lot!

Belts for resistances and gloves would be nice if you get attack speed, phys damage would be great as well but AS is better.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Will you fix the HC build ? Its kinda obvious what it looks like but im curious if i am doing it the right way.

Right now with sadima/goldwyrm at lvl80,i sits at like 4.4k life. And i must say it is getting sketchy in hardcore . I cant even push past t6 because of how sketchy boss killing is getting.
Hi, great build, I'm really enjoying it so far.

Just I find a few issues with it.

1. How do we leech effectively? Since we don't get neither VP nor leech nodes and only have Blood Rage 1,2percent, life leech with 105k HO tooltip dps (I know, it's incorrect, but the fact remains true) feels simply non-existant. Getting "life leech on other gear" feels sketchy aswell, since downgrading jewels feels really wrong.

2. I can't possibly understand, how do we reach 6k HP with loreweave and abyssus both being used, since both don't give much hp.

Helm, boots, body having 100 flat hp each, 90;70;60 life on accesories; and having every jewel with life (lacking one jewel and 5percent on the others till perfection) I got 5.3k hp. Assuming the jewels and level ups, I'd gain 250hp + 250hp getting myself to level 93 and picking up myself 3x5percent life nodes.

It'd still cap at 5.8-5.9HP while using two 100 flat hp items.

3. I couldn't find anything on what's the optimal crit chance / crit multi for the build?

Sorry, if this feels pretentious of me, simply want to know the direction I should move on with it.
Hey, I enjoy your build quite a lot and I have been playing it for 2 leagues now. I thank you for it.

I recently dropped lvl 4 enlighten worth 5ex and im looking forward to upgrade my gear but im totally lost on what I should buy right now. or maybe I should keep it in order to have hatred activated ? I don't think I can have it with the lvl 3 version.

I was looking at 1h swords but it would cost me like 5 ex just to go from 230k dps to 270k dps and it doesnt really feel worth it. same for the stat stick. I recently bought 1 ex chest so im okay with that and I think my rings and amulet are nice too so im really lost.

update: Huge thanks to DeSwaanReave I now know that I should buy tombfist with 2 jewels for it, sword (bought 336 pdps for 50c), abyss belt, flasks, lvl 3 enlighten.
Editado por útlima vez por Shilags en 9 sept. 2018 15:04:30
Hey there @KissMeQuick Im really enjoying your build, i'd like to see your opinion about improvements i could make for my build! Thank you in advance, and the guide aswell!

"
Hey there @KissMeQuick Im really enjoying your build, i'd like to see your opinion about improvements i could make for my build! Thank you in advance, and the guide aswell!

Reave enchant, 20/20 (and upward) gems, T1-2 phys/multi amulet + phys as ele if you can afford it. Belt abyss jewel.

Everything else is decent. + invest into jewels.
Can someone explain why poe shows more dps on sword below than Scaeva, but POB shows less?

Editado por útlima vez por imatty en 9 sept. 2018 23:01:46
Hi! I am a beginner player and I loved this build! Right now, I am developing this but I have some questions:

1: How to level efficiently with this build? I just need some orientation about low level gem links, which item options are the best, replacements for the uniques (since the league just started and there is not much around selling), and low level insight in general..

I am dying really really easily =(

3: How am I doing with my character? What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?

The character is "BrutalDjent", I am strictly following your build. Thank you!
spent alot of currency so far, but what should I be upgrading next from here?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional