[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

i need help so my problem is.. i feel weak in some boss fights. like it takes time for the boss to die. this is my current build, what should i do? or upgrade?

"
msedt03 escribió:
i need help so my problem is.. i feel weak in some boss fights. like it takes time for the boss to die. this is my current build, what should i do? or upgrade?

Make another build, this build need decent gear for boss fight
"
godsmusic escribió:
Commented on this build a week or so ago, and said I would give it another week before commenting. Here is what I think of this build now that ive hit level 92 , filled 145/158 on my atlas and tried to do end game content.

I invested a total of 16 exalts into this build.
So for map clearing this build is really smooth/fast, you can easily clear all map mobs on any map tier, and with any map mods, besides reflect obviously. Other then that though this build is awful ... You cannot complete any bosses for T15+ bosses, no uber elder, no uber atziri, nothing end game boss wise. Over all this build is one of the worst ive played in the last 5 years of playing :( . I honestly gave it the benefit of the doubt so I stuck with it this long into the season, but it's just terrible to say the least.

I see this a lot, are people expecting to just put currency into a build and then free win the game? I'm not sure, are other builds like this? Like do you spend 15 exalts and then be able to faceroll the entire game?

This builds not like that, it can do it but you need to play right. You need to keep your buffs/flasks up & dodge mechanics. I've managed to do it and this is my first time even attempting these bosses, so I'm sorry but if you've spent 15+ exalt and can't kill the boss... It's not the builds fault.
"
Nastrun escribió:
This build is not beginner friendly and it need HUGE investment to do end game content. I barely can pass 4500 life barrier, I have trouble killing rare mobs in Temple and my gear is not "10c budget". I wanted to give it a try, I invested some exalts even and what? And I can't kill Yellow Elder (I can dodge almost all his attacks, but drain one. This always kills me and I can watch as I die 10/10 would play again). I don't know what to say... Also, bragging that this build has X millions dps on insane super extra mather father gear is weak. EVERY SINGLE BUILD IS INSANE WITH THAT AMOUNT CURRENCY INVESTED. Even Fencoil build can kill uber elder if you are geared in mirrors-worth items that won't drop and doesn't exist at all or are unreachable for 99.9999% of community. MAYBE this build can shine, but I don't have time to farm currency for a month to finally kill Shaper or Red Elder.

tl;dr: wanted smooth gameplay and chill while playing, but every hour spent in game feels like tearing my ass with sandpaper.

Can you show us what your gear was like? Kind of hard to judge without any representation of what sort of gear you had.
"
okeeey escribió:
"
msedt03 escribió:

wdy mean? my tooltip is like 200k with this. and my PoB is almost 950k shaper but im talking about red tier map bosses. i can't delete them.. just want to know what's the reason or what should i upgrade. ty
"
msedt03 escribió:
"
okeeey escribió:
"
msedt03 escribió:

wdy mean? my tooltip is like 200k with this. and my PoB is almost 950k shaper but im talking about red tier map bosses. i can't delete them.. just want to know what's the reason or what should i upgrade. ty

hey there,

tbh u have not understood what this build is about. ur gear is absolutly not well balanced and has a ton to think about. first of all, this is not a dps gear, neighter it is a clear mf gear.

if i were u, i would just go for mf OR dps... and ofc read the guide.

u can swap back to full mf and clear burial chamber or some crap, and further work on ur gear and maybe levels. i would invest into: taste of hate, lvl 4 enlighten = 3 auras and then use abyssus... try to get ur armor up, evasion does less for u - focus on blockchance asmuch as u can.

and so on... just read the guide =)
Can Kissme or some other kind soul please tell me what the endgame weapon(s) of choice are? I can't seem to find any solid recommendations. Currently using 2 scaeva swords
Hi.
I'm not quite sure what to upgrade next, i have my eyes on a helmet with +40 reave dmg and perhaps a better sword, if im able to snipe or sell the prismatic jewels i have up rn.
As the guide says starkonja can be improved massively by a rare helmet, so i dont really feel like buying another starkonja with +40 reave dmg.

"
fitsu escribió:
"
Nastrun escribió:
This build is not beginner friendly and it need HUGE investment to do end game content. I barely can pass 4500 life barrier, I have trouble killing rare mobs in Temple and my gear is not "10c budget". I wanted to give it a try, I invested some exalts even and what? And I can't kill Yellow Elder (I can dodge almost all his attacks, but drain one. This always kills me and I can watch as I die 10/10 would play again). I don't know what to say... Also, bragging that this build has X millions dps on insane super extra mather father gear is weak. EVERY SINGLE BUILD IS INSANE WITH THAT AMOUNT CURRENCY INVESTED. Even Fencoil build can kill uber elder if you are geared in mirrors-worth items that won't drop and doesn't exist at all or are unreachable for 99.9999% of community. MAYBE this build can shine, but I don't have time to farm currency for a month to finally kill Shaper or Red Elder.

tl;dr: wanted smooth gameplay and chill while playing, but every hour spent in game feels like tearing my ass with sandpaper.

Can you show us what your gear was like? Kind of hard to judge without any representation of what sort of gear you had.

Here we go, buddy.

+ some 3 mods jewels (not-abyss)
https://pastebin.com/N5zVtBh9

Hey all - have played this build for two weeks. Haven't upgraded an item in a while but am really struggling with bosses. My mates are doing significantly more deeps than me and I wonder what I should go for next...

couple of thoughts I had:
enlighten level 4 - start using arctic armour and abyssus (with the reave enchant)
new stat stick?
amulet?
Editado por útlima vez por chinchica en 29 jun. 2018 18:34:27

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional