[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Gratuitous Violence is not needed. herald of ice is enough to explode groups of monsters.

If anyone can give me some advice what to upgrade next go ahead and tell me :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/malbini/characters
Was hoping someone could give me an idea on what would be best to upgrade next.

I just got an exalted to drop, liquidated it for some chaos. Budget right now is about 120chaos.

Build: https://tinyurl.com/y7c59xhy

Items:

Where should i put some investment ?

I read that this build needs only one sword on off-hand and another non-reave weapon in order to maximize damage, is that true ?

Gear :

Editado por útlima vez por Phantxomx18 en 1 jul. 2018 17:58:59
"
Phantxomx18 escribió:

I read that this build needs only one sword on off-hand and another non-reave weapon in order to maximize damage, is that true ?

Gear :

You should use the high dps weapon in off-hand, correct. Also, please don't use a sword, dagger or claw as stat stick. Those will hit aswell (Reave) and lower your dps. Best stat stick is a sceptre.
anyone knows how much more life leech is needed with blood rage and atziri flask?
"
danyd escribió:
anyone knows how much more life leech is needed with blood rage and atziri flask?

None if your dmg is good enough. I don't use vaal pact and only get leech from BR and atziri flask, can still kill all guardians and shaper easily while leeching fine.
Editado por útlima vez por Ridman en 1 jul. 2018 19:57:04
"
Edeka escribió:
"
Phantxomx18 escribió:

Gear :

You should use the high dps weapon in off-hand, correct. Also, please don't use a sword, dagger or claw as stat stick. Those will hit aswell (Reave) and lower your dps. Best stat stick is a sceptre.

Which stats i should look on the statstick ? at least 2 mods of 20%+ extra something and crit mult or AS ? Thanks for your help ;P
how much life does the mf version get? i dont even have 4k
"
Phantxomx18 escribió:
"
Edeka escribió:
"
Phantxomx18 escribió:

Gear :

Which stats i should look on the statstick ? at least 2 mods of 20%+ extra something and crit mult or AS ? Thanks for your help ;P

30+% as Fire/Cold/Lightning, 20+% as random element, crit multiplier, elemental penetration.

Choose 2-3 of those and it will be affordable.
Editado por útlima vez por Edeka en 2 jul. 2018 5:05:31
"
Ridman escribió:
"
danyd escribió:

None if your dmg is good enough. I don't use vaal pact and only get leech from BR and atziri flask, can still kill all guardians and shaper easily while leeching fine.

awesome gear u got!

does shaper 1 hit ko to u with the yellow balls? . I tried for first time and i got crushed , thanks for the answer.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional