[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
chinchica escribió:
https://pastebin.com/N5zVtBh9

Hey all - have played this build for two weeks. Haven't upgraded an item in a while but am really struggling with bosses. My mates are doing significantly more deeps than me and I wonder what I should go for next...

couple of thoughts I had:
enlighten level 4 - start using arctic armour and abyssus (with the reave enchant)
new stat stick?
amulet?

Hi i didn't use abyssus but some of the things that helped my DPS increase were:

"
smylouie escribió:
"
chinchica escribió:
https://pastebin.com/N5zVtBh9

Hey all - have played this build for two weeks. Haven't upgraded an item in a while but am really struggling with bosses. My mates are doing significantly more deeps than me and I wonder what I should go for next...

couple of thoughts I had:
enlighten level 4 - start using arctic armour and abyssus (with the reave enchant)
new stat stick?
amulet?

Hi i didn't use abyssus but some of the things that helped my DPS increase were:

Thanks buddy! That stat stick is sick!!

Did you notice any of the lab enchants boosting your dps significantly? I think I need to get a few of those
"
godsmusic escribió:
Commented on this build a week or so ago, and said I would give it another week before commenting. Here is what I think of this build now that ive hit level 92 , filled 145/158 on my atlas and tried to do end game content.

I invested a total of 16 exalts into this build.
So for map clearing this build is really smooth/fast, you can easily clear all map mobs on any map tier, and with any map mods, besides reflect obviously. Other then that though this build is awful ... You cannot complete any bosses for T15+ bosses, no uber elder, no uber atziri, nothing end game boss wise. Over all this build is one of the worst ive played in the last 5 years of playing :( . I honestly gave it the benefit of the doubt so I stuck with it this long into the season, but it's just terrible to say the least.

Hey man, I mean no disrespect but I have to disagree with you. I'm able to do T15 and sometimes guardians with my MF gear equipped:

Still, i do understand where you're coming from.

I just checked some items recently on poe.trade and it seems that people are charging a WHOLE LOT MORE now.
This build was my league starter and i was able to get some items early in the league for less expensive prices. For example, the sword I'm using above cost me 8 exalts during the first or second week, but now a weapon with equivalent DPS would be something around 15 ex or more. In my opinion the many complaints of people about the build being "weak" is partly due to the economy being overpriced right now. More expensive items means more difficulty getting meaningful upgrades.
"
chinchica escribió:

Thanks buddy! That stat stick is sick!!

Did you notice any of the lab enchants boosting your dps significantly? I think I need to get a few of those

Thanks. I had a really hard time farming up for it though haha.

Sadly, I wasn't able to get any reave or blood rage enchants on my helm so I can't really help you with that. Try to use path of building to check the numbers! :)
Editado por útlima vez por smylouie en 29 jun. 2018 18:59:45
[/quote]

hey there,

tbh u have not understood what this build is about. ur gear is absolutly not well balanced and has a ton to think about. first of all, this is not a dps gear, neighter it is a clear mf gear.

if i were u, i would just go for mf OR dps... and ofc read the guide.

u can swap back to full mf and clear burial chamber or some crap, and further work on ur gear and maybe levels. i would invest into: taste of hate, lvl 4 enlighten = 3 auras and then use abyssus... try to get ur armor up, evasion does less for u - focus on blockchance asmuch as u can.

and so on... just read the guide =)[/quote]

uhmm, just bought taste of hate, how do i add more block chance? im currently at base 42% and reaches, idk, if buffed from ascendancy and flask.
Hey guys. First, thanks for this awesome build guide, love the gameplay, gonna do it again, for sure.

But i'm actually struggling with Guardians, can anyone help me understand the lack of DPS ?

My profile with a better point of view than the website :

http://poe-profile.info/profile/Torgrom/Torgrom_ReaveLikeABoss

I know I need more damage on my rings, can get a shaped or eldered neck, but kinda hard to find and my body armour is meh, but i don't really understand why my dps is so "low".

PoB say "only" 400k DPS so, compared to the build, that's kinda bad... (POB link : https://pastebin.com/WGnxusEJ )

Hey guys, thank you for this build! Which statstick would you play with?
Editado por útlima vez por eightsgg1 en 30 jun. 2018 23:31:07
"
Torgrom escribió:
Hey guys. First, thanks for this awesome build guide, love the gameplay, gonna do it again, for sure.

But i'm actually struggling with Guardians, can anyone help me understand the lack of DPS ?

My profile with a better point of view than the website :

http://poe-profile.info/profile/Torgrom/Torgrom_ReaveLikeABoss

I know I need more damage on my rings, can get a shaped or eldered neck, but kinda hard to find and my body armour is meh, but i don't really understand why my dps is so "low".

PoB say "only" 400k DPS so, compared to the build, that's kinda bad... (POB link : https://pastebin.com/WGnxusEJ )

Hello, you need to go to the configuration tab of PoB and check the appropriate boxes like frenzy charges, target is maimed, intimidated, etc. :)
Editado por útlima vez por smylouie en 1 jul. 2018 6:22:00
Hey Guys and KissMe,

Isnt Gratuitous Violence a better Ascendancy to use?

The clear speed seems to be a lot faster, enemies just explodes.
Just for general feedback, as a relatively new player, found this build nearly impossible to read or follow.

Had to get some friends to assist, and its taken three of them working together to work out what this is saying

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional