[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Sindalar escribió:
Am I missing something or is Ahn's Might an amazing starter for this build?
It's better than most 1 Exalt Foils out there. At least according to PoB.

I used it up until level 85 or so. It really is good.
Still using it at 87, and for some reason there are Ahn's for sale at 1Ex that don't look much better than the ones at 1 alc.

Mine is around 330pdps, any sword better than that I've seen listed is more than I can afford to pay.
Editado por útlima vez por Old_Fart en 28 jun. 2018 16:40:55
This build is not beginner friendly and it need HUGE investment to do end game content. I barely can pass 4500 life barrier, I have trouble killing rare mobs in Temple and my gear is not "10c budget". I wanted to give it a try, I invested some exalts even and what? And I can't kill Yellow Elder (I can dodge almost all his attacks, but drain one. This always kills me and I can watch as I die 10/10 would play again). I don't know what to say... Also, bragging that this build has X millions dps on insane super extra mather father gear is weak. EVERY SINGLE BUILD IS INSANE WITH THAT AMOUNT CURRENCY INVESTED. Even Fencoil build can kill uber elder if you are geared in mirrors-worth items that won't drop and doesn't exist at all or are unreachable for 99.9999% of community. MAYBE this build can shine, but I don't have time to farm currency for a month to finally kill Shaper or Red Elder.

tl;dr: wanted smooth gameplay and chill while playing, but every hour spent in game feels like tearing my ass with sandpaper.
"
Nastrun escribió:
This build is not beginner friendly and it need HUGE investment to do end game content. I barely can pass 4500 life barrier, I have trouble killing rare mobs in Temple and my gear is not "10c budget". I wanted to give it a try, I invested some exalts even and what? And I can't kill Yellow Elder (I can dodge almost all his attacks, but drain one. This always kills me and I can watch as I die 10/10 would play again). I don't know what to say... Also, bragging that this build has X millions dps on insane super extra mather father gear is weak. EVERY SINGLE BUILD IS INSANE WITH THAT AMOUNT CURRENCY INVESTED. Even Fencoil build can kill uber elder if you are geared in mirrors-worth items that won't drop and doesn't exist at all or are unreachable for 99.9999% of community. MAYBE this build can shine, but I don't have time to farm currency for a month to finally kill Shaper or Red Elder.

tl;dr: wanted smooth gameplay and chill while playing, but every hour spent in game feels like tearing my ass with sandpaper.

I dont think you gave this build a solid try and efforts. With just some points rebalanced and some jewels with life (only life mod + 1 dps mod, cost like 10-15c), i reached almost 5k2 life with your build.
Here is the pastebin : https://pastebin.com/AAN2fXfp

I only have 2 months experience in this game, so maybe i didnt do the best thing with your build, but hey, its something ;)

I added 2 low weapons coz no weapons in your char atm. I added bloodrage, ancestral prot, and all your dps gem lvl20.
Pob show 240k dps, enough to kill yellow elder and incursion i think.

Editado por útlima vez por Zellez en 28 jun. 2018 21:04:26
"
Zellez escribió:
"
Nastrun escribió:

I dont think you gave this build a solid try and efforts. With just some points rebalanced and some jewels with life (only life mod + 1 dps mod, cost like 10-15c), i reached almost 5k2 life with your build.
Here is the pastebin : https://pastebin.com/AAN2fXfp

I only have 2 months experience in this game, so maybe i didnt do the best thing with your build, but hey, its something ;)

I added 2 low weapons coz no weapons in your char atm. I added bloodrage, ancestral prot, and all your dps gem lvl20.
Pob show 240k dps, enough to kill yellow elder and incursion i think.

I have 285 pdps over 50% multi rapier and Gain 29% of physical as random element blah blah + 18% gained as chaos. That doesn't matter to be honest, foil 350 pdps increased my Reave DPS by 15k. It's almost nothing. Overall PoB showed 350k dps, but Yellow Elder just killed me every time he made drain attack. Of course that maces one-shotted me too... I don't know about spikes, because I dodged it all, all the time.
Actually i play trap arc, so i dont know about his melee abilities. I did uber elder and his drain didnt kill me, and trust me i have less hp than you. With the modifications on your hp, imo you can tank his drain and dont die.
So there is something wrong with your gameplay. Reave have a pretty decent range if you dont play with conc effect.
I dont have a melee char, so i cant really help you on that point. I tried my best =/
Editado por útlima vez por Zellez en 29 jun. 2018 1:55:19
I'll just reroll into sth else or do different build, maybe BF one. I don't like builds when you need to put a lot exalts to make it work.
Really like the build, awesome at clearing maps but my only problem is when it comes down to killing bosses. Can clear everything up till guardians (only able to kill hydra) with current setup. My hp is a bit low, 5.2k to be exact. Any advice you can give me on my current gear? PoB link: https://pastebin.com/gkid8J9U
Hi! Really like this build, i have no problems while mapping with 69 IIQ, but i have problems with Shaper, i switch iiq items for this, but my dps seems low and have problems with surviving at Chimera boss with dmg mods, didnt tried other guardians yet. What items should i change first? And can you please add some videos killing Guardians and Shaper with above average gear, i saw your killing Shaper video, but your dps is insane, may be i can find some mistakes i am doing after watching how you kill guardians and Shaper with normal gear. Thank you.

This is my current gear
Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por Argrhh en 29 jun. 2018 7:57:06
Commented on this build a week or so ago, and said I would give it another week before commenting. Here is what I think of this build now that ive hit level 92 , filled 145/158 on my atlas and tried to do end game content.

I invested a total of 16 exalts into this build.
So for map clearing this build is really smooth/fast, you can easily clear all map mobs on any map tier, and with any map mods, besides reflect obviously. Other then that though this build is awful ... You cannot complete any bosses for T15+ bosses, no uber elder, no uber atziri, nothing end game boss wise. Over all this build is one of the worst ive played in the last 5 years of playing :( . I honestly gave it the benefit of the doubt so I stuck with it this long into the season, but it's just terrible to say the least.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional