[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

I have trouble killing Yellow Elder Guardians and Elder. Also, my leech is really low. I have like 5 exa to invest. What I should buy? I know that I should upgrade my statstick. I'm working on it. What's next? Jewels, jewellery? Help.
i can clear everything easily except guardians and probably red elder with this build. I don't know how the author is able to do this with "budget" gear.
Hi guys.

I'm pretty new so can't get to use POB Efficiently.

Here is an export of my profile :

https://pastebin.com/mScQzYHy

Could a kind soul look at this fast and tell me what i'm doing wrong? I compared to the pob on first page (level 93) and looks like i'm far behind in DPS...

I don't understand why and that's getting frustrating, I must have missed something BIG.

Hope someone could help,

Kisses

hey guys what should i roll onto this?
- adds x to x physical damage
or
- the % increased physical daamge?
Editado por útlima vez por PUNSHET2 en 26 jun. 2018 19:48:27
"
PUNSHET2 escribió:

hey guys what should i roll onto this?
- adds x to x physical damage
or
- the % increased physical daamge?

Neither should increase your dps if that is a stat stick?
ah okay i have no idea what to roll on it or if i should even roll anything else
Hi !
I started this league and saw this build and i looked crazy, so far i'm doing decent(or not?) i think.
I'm having a hard to killing Elder on red maps tho, i'm really unsure what i should upgrade, since i dont have lots of currency (nice name btw LUL), i know that i should probably get more life leeched on attacks, since i'm not comfortable playing Vaal pact or mby i just need more dmg so i can actually leech higher bosses as mentioned in the guide.

I currently have about 1ex and some chaos, with a 6l loreweave on sale for a few ex's.

This is my PoB;
https://pastebin.com/42NF9mPA

Would love if someone could give me few tips or recommendations on what i should be upgrading, and if there's any key points/gems/nodes/stats that i'm missing

Also unsure if i should be using frost bomb and what alternatives there is, for me it feels clunky having to spawn totem and hit a frost bomb on a boss that's moving - It is doable but feels clunky for some content imo.

Build looks crazy in the videos, hopefully i'll get there some day ^^
<3
Editado por útlima vez por dream3_r en 27 jun. 2018 5:01:01
"
Brasolis escribió:
"
xNxBxDx escribió:
So im a bit confused, i have been away from the game for a long time but came back about 2 weeks into incursion season. I've played several different builds, this reave build is the most fun for me. But anyways, did they change something about the whole endurance charges? Cause I dont seem to be having any issues getting any charges with any weapons. I'm currently dual wielding 2 Scaeva's (I was using 2 claws..Ornament of the East..) I max out on charges all the time in packs. i read through about 20 pages of comments about the whole endurance charge thing, and every keeps saying the same thing....Reave doesnt hit with offhand. If reave isnt hitting how am i generationg endurance charges? Also im a unique freak what items would you suggest using for endgame (unique only. Im lvl 62 atm but i can assure you i will be getting to endgame with this build. My current items for this said character atm are..:

That belt used to be a prismweave till i corrupted it. I dont regret it.

Reave can only use Daggers Claws and one handed Swords. So you put an axe/scepter/mace in your mainhand and your sword in offhand. Since reave can't use your mainhand it has to use your offhand so you generate endurance charges instead. You shouldn't be using two weapons that reave can use. Also, when you are dual wielding reave switches weapons every attack. So you are generating both types of charges because you are attacking with both.

Would the main-hand only work on axe/scepter/mace? What if it was a club with similar stats?
Just to confirm, swords should be used on right hand (offhand) and stats weapon on lefthand (main hand)?
Therefore, reave would still work and only use offhand to attack?
What are some good "stats" weapon for the mainhand?
Would a good ring with Assassin's mark on hit be viable for this build?
Could anyone help me turn this current setup in an MF build? If it's allowed ill pay you in game currency or paypal you to give me a detailed way of changing this build into an MF build. Thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional