[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
SacrifXx escribió:

Would the main-hand only work on axe/scepter/mace? What if it was a club with similar stats?
Just to confirm, swords should be used on right hand (offhand) and stats weapon on lefthand (main hand)?
Therefore, reave would still work and only use offhand to attack?
What are some good "stats" weapon for the mainhand?

Read the guide.. It's all in there and has been brought up a thousand times in this thread already.

Guys, I am at a loss.

I really like the play and feel of the build. Mapping is very smooth and the reave "mini-game" is alot of fun to try and keep up.

But I am starting to question my comming upgrades.

Spoiler

I tried a few maps with Abyssus. But felt waaay to rippy. I just don't see any reasonable upgrades in the near future. Everything I look for is atleast the 1ex range.

I am level 84 at the moment. Working my way up to the scion life wheel, which will be nice.
But I mainly feel like I am lacking alot of damage.

Not while mapping. I clear t12-t14 easily. But the bosses are a pain. I can't outleech their damage, and I feel like I am not doing nearly enough dps either.

I am guessing rings and amulet is my top priority at this point. But I find it hard to swap them. Especially if equipping abyssus. You need alot of res, hp, int and added phys etc on all of the pieces. And jewellry with those mods are rather expensive.

I don't really know what I expect to get out of this post.. Mainly venting I guess.. It's just, I want to like this build as much now, as I did leveling it. But it's starting to feel like it will take more currency than I can reasonably farm in a league to get this build going for real.
Editado por útlima vez por Erayo en 27 jun. 2018 16:30:15
I did it! Got Uber Elder Down!

My First season I've played properly (always stopped before after like 10 maps), really enjoyed this build.

The fight was very challenging. 5k life, lv 92... Took me 28 attempts (14 exalts down the drain :P) But I got him down! Awesome build, crazy strong & lots of fun.
Hey i like the build but i have 2 questions regarding how you got to 6k life and if i need vaal pact as a must ?
that feel when MF build is better then end game gear build :((((

nice build and fun <3
350pdps sword good enough for endgame ?

my current gear.......... and now i really wonder what to improve next!?

would u guys go for a higher dps foil? i feel like mine is not bad already :S
even dropped a some exalts into my amulet
i feel like i have reached endgame, and i kinda feel bad about it =)

its my first char ever to clear t16 maps...
Editado por útlima vez por fiesmaster en 28 jun. 2018 5:23:41

which weapon would you guys pick and why? ( crosair sword is 386 pdps, and the other 387 )
"
einsamjager escribió:

which weapon would you guys pick and why? ( crosair sword is 386 pdps, and the other 387 )

Corsair Sword, because it's 1.86 APS meaning it gains a lot more from +phys dmg stat on your other gear.
Am I missing something or is Ahn's Might an amazing starter for this build?
It's better than most 1 Exalt Foils out there. At least according to PoB.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional