[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hi guys,

Is there any interest in Belly of beast as an armour for this build ? (< Beginner)

Thanks

Which sword is the better out of these two? According to POB I get more dps with the foil, but the attack speed is better on the sword.
General question for all players using this great build - what do you guys usually double corrupt? Do you do items or gems? and if so which items / gems do you go for?
Editado por útlima vez por chinchica en 25 jun. 2018 14:05:51
"
Which sword is the better out of these two? According to POB I get more dps with the foil, but the attack speed is better on the sword.

The foil is way better, it has a massively higher crit chance and multi.
"
xNxBxDx escribió:
So im a bit confused, i have been away from the game for a long time but came back about 2 weeks into incursion season. I've played several different builds, this reave build is the most fun for me. But anyways, did they change something about the whole endurance charges? Cause I dont seem to be having any issues getting any charges with any weapons. I'm currently dual wielding 2 Scaeva's (I was using 2 claws..Ornament of the East..) I max out on charges all the time in packs. i read through about 20 pages of comments about the whole endurance charge thing, and every keeps saying the same thing....Reave doesnt hit with offhand. If reave isnt hitting how am i generationg endurance charges? Also im a unique freak what items would you suggest using for endgame (unique only. Im lvl 62 atm but i can assure you i will be getting to endgame with this build. My current items for this said character atm are..:

That belt used to be a prismweave till i corrupted it. I dont regret it.

Reave can only use Daggers Claws and one handed Swords. So you put an axe/scepter/mace in your mainhand and your sword in offhand. Since reave can't use your mainhand it has to use your offhand so you generate endurance charges instead. You shouldn't be using two weapons that reave can use. Also, when you are dual wielding reave switches weapons every attack. So you are generating both types of charges because you are attacking with both.
Editado por útlima vez por Brasolis en 25 jun. 2018 15:42:25
is overwhelming odds jewel needed?

just picked one up from act 5 quest
anyone know a setup for single target damage? or boss killing. also would switching out crit strike gem for concentrated gem be good for single target?

im tryin to go for the mf claw version.

for the mf build hes using chance to bleed instead of maim which is listed in the gem section.
which one would be better
I am in the Min-Maxing phase for my Character. My DPS with Inc Crit is 1.1m and 1.28m with Conc Effect. Is it ok to replace my high armor helmet with Starkonja's? Kindly advice on where to upgrade.

Also, how to transition with Mathil's Vaal DS? Since it is more focused on bossing which is I want. Thanks.

Items:
Spoiler

Path Of Building:
https://pastebin.com/ijzuPasf
I played this build the last days and now Iam Level 67. It feels really good but now Iam at the point where every good update is 1ex or more :D

Spoiler

I will buy Lions Roar and Rumis tonight and go for a double life flask + Lion + Rumi + Atziri Flask setup. This should give a nice damage buff.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional