[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Hrimnir escribió:
Sorry to repost this guys, i think it got lost in the mix. Would really appreciate if anyone could give me some guidance as where i should invest my chaos?

Also, i got another exalted last night, so my budget is more like 250 chaos now.

This is my current build/gear:

Build: https://tinyurl.com/y7c59xhy

Items:

Thanks everyone.

You could invest in better rings, get higher rolls of flat phys. Tombfist gloves with 2 abyssal sockets and abyss jewels for them. Invest in other jewels and get more sockets I think (two are reachable and a third next to golem's blood).

Yes you can do uber labs, but either bring another life flask or refund Vaal Pact if you run into trouble. I did that a couple times.
Editado por útlima vez por Cradoc en 3 jul. 2018 0:09:23
Added a small quick basic gear check as well in the end of the build.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Avendable escribió:
Thanks for posting mrzgrzytek2, definitely helpful! One thing though, could you please provide your pob link?

Sure thing, here is my POB link.

For anyone asking about items, build, etc:

Check my post on page 154 for additional info about the build.

It's a nice addition to OP post, not a different guide, just some data from a person using the build for entire league.

According to my passive tree - i made some small changes, for example taking Dual Wield Attack Speed instead Dual Wiel Accuracy near the beginning of the tree, and investing 3 points into Twin Terrors instead Heart of Oak. I would take Life and Mana Leech if i didn't have mana leech on my ring also. If you have any questions you can ask here.

Nice replacement for points are Fencing and Razor's Edge if you don't fear dying or don't need higher health pool. I will most likely invest into life nodes near Constitution and Life and Armour node for last 4 levels, and respec into higher DPS version at level 100 when i don't fear dying anymore. After that, i will most likely take both Fencing and Razor's Edge, maybe even Swagger node.
Editado por útlima vez por mrzgrzytek2 en 3 jul. 2018 9:05:30
"
mrzgrzytek2 escribió:
"
Avendable escribió:
Thanks for posting mrzgrzytek2, definitely helpful! One thing though, could you please provide your pob link?

It's a nice addition to OP post, not a different guide, just some data from a person using the build for entire league.

According to my passive tree - i made some small changes, for example taking Dual Wield Attack Speed instead Dual Wiel Accuracy near the beginning of the tree, and investing 3 points into Twin Terrors instead Heart of Oak. I would take Life and Mana Leech if i didn't have mana leech on my ring also. If you have any questions you can ask here.

Nice replacement for points are Fencing and Razor's Edge if you don't fear dying or don't need higher health pool. I will most likely invest into life nodes near Constitution and Life and Armour node for last 4 levels, and respec into higher DPS version at level 100 when i don't fear dying anymore. After that, i will most likely take both Fencing and Razor's Edge, maybe even Swagger node.

Very nice of your help and extra info but honestly your changes are really bad. Twin Terrors gives you very little damage, while for you, the Dual Wield Accuracy node is one of the strongest nodes in the tree that you have not taken probably because you look at Vaal Reave DPS, not Reave. Twin Terrors 3 points = 6% damage, 1 AS node = 4% damage + you're faster which is QoL.

Also Vitality Void is really bad and is the biggest noob trap in Path of Exile passive tree. You get that extra amount of leech from HP nodes + you get 200 extra HP.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 3 jul. 2018 9:22:57
"
Hrimnir escribió:
Sorry to repost this guys, i think it got lost in the mix. Would really appreciate if anyone could give me some guidance as where i should invest my chaos?

Also, i got another exalted last night, so my budget is more like 250 chaos now.

Thanks everyone.

For 250C

1. Tombfist with 2 sockets
2. Get phys damage on all rings
3. Stygian Vise
Question: I accidentally picked the 2 Melee Dmg instead of the Life / Evade / Armor nodes at the start of the Duelist tree, will that hurt me in the long term? Bit too far now to respec all the way back.
"
gunsaint escribió:
Question: I accidentally picked the 2 Melee Dmg instead of the Life / Evade / Armor nodes at the start of the Duelist tree, will that hurt me in the long term? Bit too far now to respec all the way back.

You just connect the tree from the other side first and then refund the points. Shouldn't take much but if you're early levels there's nothing wrong with it as well. Just don't forget it later once you're at maps.
Thank you for your fast reply.
Is it really worth with Cast when Damage taken lvl 20?
I think i will die more often or ain't i?
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
mrzgrzytek2 escribió:
"
Avendable escribió:

Very nice of your help and extra info but honestly your changes are really bad. Twin Terrors gives you very little damage, while for you, the Dual Wield Accuracy node is one of the strongest nodes in the tree that you have not taken probably because you look at Vaal Reave DPS, not Reave. Twin Terrors 3 points = 6% damage, 1 AS node = 4% damage + you're faster which is QoL.

Also Vitality Void is really bad and is the biggest noob trap in Path of Exile passive tree. You get that extra amount of leech from HP nodes + you get 200 extra HP.

After i checked, that's true, additional accuracy is better then 4% AS, and i will propably take both of them now instead one health node.

However, i don't understand how do you get life leech + hp from nodes as i can't see any of those on a tree. Vitality Void makes it possible to facetank anything but oneshots for me, and i can't imagine playing without it (i tried both with investing in life regen and not taking Vaal Pact and just with little ammount of life leech on items). Maybe i don't know about something?

Any good replacement for those 3 points spent on Twin Terrors also? 4 points =/= 3 points and i can't find better place to fit those into increasing my DPS.

Edit. Actually when i look at it now, Acuity, Razor's Edge and Finesse seem like good replacements. What do you think?

Edit2. I think i will go without 4% AS node, respec one health node, ditch Twin Terrors, get Acuity and Finesse. That would propably be the best 5 point investment for me.

EditN. Yep, ditched 4%as for accuracy node, took out 2 life nodes, and invested in Acuity + Finesse. Dropped from 6.3k life to 6.1k but that's so much better because of additional accuracy (around 7% more chance to hit) and attack speed. Last 4 levels i will spend on health nodes tho.

Thanks for tips, just explain to me why Vitality Void sucks and how to replace it with health+leech :p

You can also check my post on pg 154 Kiss and check if i didn't make any other bad decission with different aspects of the build. It seems like there's still room to improve after alot time invested except more expensive gear. Every little thing has a lot of meaning on high endgame.
Editado por útlima vez por mrzgrzytek2 en 3 jul. 2018 11:22:15
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
mrzgrzytek2 escribió:
"
Avendable escribió:

According to my PoB Twin Terros (and the points leading there) give me a 12.8% total dps boost while using regular reave. Which is more than fencing and costs 1 point less, also twice as much as Acuity and the points leading there.

https://pastebin.com/Pxpn7JSd

Is PoB wrong or do I have it wrongly setup? Thanks in advance
Editado por útlima vez por Ridman en 3 jul. 2018 14:15:02

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional