[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

How do i post my gear?
"
LeSoulz escribió:
Hi there! Im currently with this items, i think that i need an upgrade asap.
I don't have much to invest (maybe 20c?)

Any advice is well received!

Buy Tabula Rasa 6 link is way more better than the stats on your chests. 15C

Buy Ahn's Might highest DPS you can afford. 2-3C for ~330DPS

Get 2 of these rings:
http://poe.trade/search/ewonatarikanit ~2c each.

More res life belt:
http://poe.trade/search/ohunimomoniwor 1-2C

Helm:
http://poe.trade/search/inoinomorenode 1-2C

Then farm T1-5 blue maps. After 1-2 hours of farming if you are uber unlucky you can get 30-35 chaos out of farming.

Sell your Tabula for 6L life+res str/armor based armour (you'll need red sockets)

Buy Uber Lab carry if you didnt do it yet. Cost is 1 offering(4c).

Join parties leech xp to reach level 82-83.

Then start farming yellow maps.

Editado por útlima vez por pphnx en 21 jun. 2018 3:26:11
I'm probably missing something.. but, is bleeding part of this build? Am i supposed to be inflicting bleed some how?
"
godsmusic escribió:

@kissmequick ... hey buddy im not saying your lying about anything, but you really are over hyping this build, and its baiting a lot of people. 80% of the posts being made are complaining about how weak defensively this build is, and all you keep telling people is that it's op build 1ex clear all content!
Yet ive dropped around 15ex+ into this build and cant do t15/t16 maps, ubers,or any end game content....

Id appreciate if you were more honest with your build(s) in the future, thanks.

It's been said 100 times already, but get a blind on hit abyss jewel!

As for the rest, I mean I have similar gear and can clear t15/t16s blind folded... The only weak part is the build is super reliant on flasks to survive, if your flasks aren't up you get 1 shot so maybe your not doing that.

If your in that gear, with all your flasks/rage up, whirling into packs and reaving then I'm not sure how your struggling to clear.
Hello guys, i wanted to ask you what maps would be good to farm with this build. I guess tight areas with high mob density would be best so we can take advantage of whirling blade room to room while vaal reaving everything as it comes up and just clearing with normal reave. I think maps like toxic sewer and waste pool would be the best for that purpose but still it would be nice to take an advice from a more experienced player :) thanks in advance!

The build is pretty good, but no cheap.. u can deathless all content if u are skilled!

Suggested upgrade guys?
How important is the Molten Shell? I want to drop it to use Blood Magic on Whirling Blades but don't know if it's worth it. What do you guys think?

Hey everyone! I feel pretty good right now while mapping (no problems with tier 15 maps). But bosses are still pretty hard. I tried Phoenix because of my mapping effectiveness, but suddenly Phoenix was too fat for me and literally one-shots my character. Can you please give any suggestion what can I improve here?
"
Sighma escribió:

Hey everyone! I feel pretty good right now while mapping (no problems with tier 15 maps). But bosses are still pretty hard. I tried Phoenix because of my mapping effectiveness, but suddenly Phoenix was too fat for me and literally one-shots my character. Can you please give any suggestion what can I improve here?

Hey, where's your stat stick? And no matter what, if you get hit by his hits, you'll die. My usual tactic is to vaal reave the birds then burn him down from the range of his aoe attack.
"
Fenelon escribió:

Hey, where's your stat stick? And no matter what, if you get hit by his hits, you'll die. My usual tactic is to vaal reave the birds then burn him down from the range of his aoe attack.

Thank you for the response! Stat stick is a weapon with stats that I need to put instead of the claw?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional