[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Rhaokraus escribió:

This is my gear so far, I have no idea what I should upgrade next. Could anyone suggest a few things?

Also is the CWDT link correct, or should the gems be lower level?

You need blind on any of your abyssal jewels. It will increase your survivability by A LOT.

@Kiss_Me_Quick or any other people, can you have a quick look at my gear:

What should I upgrade next?
Editado por útlima vez por Edeka en 20 jun. 2018 7:59:38
"
gepmah escribió:
Want to try this build on IHC with shield and max block.

I've got this foil, how far in maps can it get me?

Also, what about Anvil? max block is always good, just curious how badly our damage will be dropped without flat phys amulet.

I'm leveling this build in Hc atm with the shield version, i dont think Anvil its needed and i would use a Tempest Shield on Cwdt instead. You can also get a +2 Block mod on shaper amulets, pairing with life, crit, dmg, etc.
This sword has good Aps without crit, you can use as starter but later you wanna get something with crit
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Editado por útlima vez por Mawwk en 20 jun. 2018 8:08:49
"
Mawwk escribió:
"
gepmah escribió:
Want to try this build on IHC with shield and max block.

I've got this foil, how far in maps can it get me?

Also, what about Anvil? max block is always good, just curious how badly our damage will be dropped without flat phys amulet.

I'm leveling this build in Hc atm with the shield version, i dont think Anvil its needed and i would use a Tempest Shield on Cwdt instead. You can also get a +2 Block mod on shaper amulets, pairing with life, crit, dmg, etc.
This sword has good Aps without crit, you can use as starter but later you wanna get something with crit

Thanks, I just checked your gear, how is your survivability with Abyssus so far?) is your life dip a lot? Currently leveling with Lycosidae, which is 31% block and 100% hit chance

Also, how is your leech? I'm thinking on getting Vitality void cluster just to be sure I'm leeching enough.
NANI
"
AlmightyDrake escribió:
i seem to lack damage on bosses.

i died to yellow tier elder as i could not outleech the damage.

Well, you get leech from blood rage.

And blood rage only lasts for 10-11 seconds. It refreshes its duration when you kill something. On elder fights tho, you cant refresh that duration until you get to the adds phase so you have to refresh it manualy. Otherwise you wont have any leech so you cant heal back up :) Since you mentioned you are new that was probably what happened and you forgot to refresh blood rage.
"
Edeka escribió:

What should I upgrade next?

Your gear is Top tier :o Every item seems really good including the jewels but as the build suggested.. You might wanna switch to an equally higher pdps Foil since it has 25% crit multiplier implicit and more attack speed.

Anyone else playing MF build? What gem am I supposed to socket in my The Pariah ring?
Do we need to level the Frost Bomb gem to level 20 or can it do the job as a level 1 gem? As level 20 it requires quite a bit of intelligence and we are not using it for the damamge but rather to apply the curse (frostbite)
Should I attempt a Shaper with this gear? Killed every guardian but I'm inexperienced when it comes to the Shaper.

Life: 5.6k

Which of these would better? I realize they are both crap.
Editado por útlima vez por Old_Fart en 20 jun. 2018 13:00:50
"
gepmah escribió:

Thanks, I just checked your gear, how is your survivability with Abyssus so far?) is your life dip a lot? Currently leveling with Lycosidae, which is 31% block and 100% hit chance

Also, how is your leech? I'm thinking on getting Vitality void cluster just to be sure I'm leeching enough.

Dont bother with the gear i'm using right now, i was using untill act 10, i did not equiped the good stuff yet (Im running Blood Aq temples to get some corruptions).
I equiped Abyssus when i got the Remorse shield, so far i had no problems taking damage, my life atm its 5k but with the gear i have i'm going to jump for ~6k.
The leech its not that good yet, i'm planning to get an extra leech on tree aswell because i'm not feeling using Vaal Pact, i'm removing 15 nodes from the Hc tree on the post and using them for QOL.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional