[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shroud_of_the_Lightless_(1_Abyssal_Socket)

Just had one of these drop, would this be good in this build? Shade form should proc often with Reave.
I got a simple 6L Rare chest with some life and resists. Should I switch to Loreweave or a belly?

I am having some survivability issues at t+15 maps.
Was looking forward to trying uber elder for the first time this league and this build looked like it might be good for it. Unfortunately I feel like reave is just a poor choice for that fight. Every time you reave you are locked in place for a short while which can get you destroyed. Also unless you are always on one side of both of them, half your attacks will go towards the invuln boss. I tried with both abyssus/Lion's roar and rare helm/rumis but I felt extremely fragile. You will never out leech their attacks if they hit two back to back so VP just ends up feeling like a death sentence since you can't safely run around and regen.

Maybe I just suck ass but I thought I should be plenty geared for the fight. Can deathless shaper/guardians with EASE but uber is just a massive pain in the ass.

On the upside, every guardian, elder guardian, shaper, red elder, and T16s are crushed by this build. Scariest non-uber content is chimera adds and lab traps if you use abyssus.

Gear:
why does the build suggest switching to Outmatch & Outlast from Blood in The Eyes. you cant gain endurance charges vs boss and single target with no adds, unless cast enduring cry manually? isnt chance to blind and enemy increased phy dmg taken more useful for end game contents?
where what or how are we gtting lige leech?
I don't get it. What weapons you have to use in main hand and what in off hand?
"
Brasolis escribió:

Maybe I just suck ass but I thought I should be plenty geared for the fight. Can deathless shaper/guardians with EASE but uber is just a massive pain in the ass.

You need to do Uber Elder a few times before you understand the mechanics. I also suggest belly instead of Loreweave which is actually a bait - Taste of Hate pushes you to 81 and it's the most important resistance.
Also you always need Rumi's and you can get more life on boots and your stat stick is below average. I think my record on Uber Elder is only 2 deaths and I had a lot cheaper gear:

> 370 pdps no crit foil
> Belly of the beast
> Kaom's Roots < Bad idea
> Everything is else was <1 EX

You also don't have a blind jewel and blind works on Uber Elder / Shaper.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 20 jun. 2018 4:32:20
Want to try this build on IHC with shield and max block.

I've got this foil, how far in maps can it get me?

Also, what about Anvil? max block is always good, just curious how badly our damage will be dropped without flat phys amulet.

NANI
"
Fenelon escribió:
"
fiesmaster escribió:

this is my gear progression so far.

the build really gets going for me right now and im at around 2kk dps with 5.3k life. for people who struggle with dying i really recomment getting ur block chance high asap and using the rumi flask while u engage fights, not after. i could increase my hp to about 5.8k with just losing like 200-300k dps, but i doenst really feel nescessary for me right now. but to be fair, i died a ton on my way here, and the build is not cheap tho - but cool and fun to play asf

any ideas where i should improve next?
thinking of loreweave, statstick or foil... but cant decide whats next oO

happy for any help =)

Hey there, nice gear. I was looking at my build at PoB but it shows 300k dps there. The thing is, my gear is pretty close to yours, maybe your foil is a bit better and ofc, Abyssus there but still, how do you get 2m on PoB? What am I missing?

Here's the build in case someone wanna see. https://pastebin.com/3CUHYwAc

i feel like ur not including ur buffs into calculation.

2kk dps for me is with 3 frenzy stacks, lucky crit chance from flask, taste of hate and atziris promise. just check what ur build/gear offers u and activate the buffs according to it. u will get to about 1kk i suppose.

This is my gear so far, I have no idea what I should upgrade next. Could anyone suggest a few things?

Also is the CWDT link correct, or should the gems be lower level?
Editado por útlima vez por Rhaokraus en 20 jun. 2018 6:56:36

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional