[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Got a sick amulet that I thought I'd drop here for fun.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Kiss Me Quick -

Can you link your current Incursion League gear(as of today)? Specifically interested in your upgraded weapon(s) and abyss jewels (if you have made upgrades since the orig edit on the first page)??

Or would you be willing to share your Characters tab of your profile?

Finally have you killed Shaper, Uber Elder in Incursion with your Reave character?

Thanks!
"
Nirvanatone escribió:
Kiss Me Quick -

Can you link your current Incursion League gear(as of today)? Specifically interested in your upgraded weapon(s) and abyss jewels (if you have made upgrades since the orig edit on the first page)??

Or would you be willing to share your Characters tab of your profile?

Finally have you killed Shaper, Uber Elder in Incursion with your Reave character?

Thanks!

I've already sold all and my character is private for a few days more, making another build.

I killed Shaper on day 3 and Uber Elder on day 5 with all standard gear <1 EX except for 370pdps no crit foil which I got for 3 EX.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
nice build. tested and enjoyed it. :D
Editado por útlima vez por ThirdEyeGuercio en 20 jun. 2018 17:25:53

@kissmequick ... hey buddy im not saying your lying about anything, but you really are over hyping this build, and its baiting a lot of people. 80% of the posts being made are complaining about how weak defensively this build is, and all you keep telling people is that it's op build 1ex clear all content!
Yet ive dropped around 15ex+ into this build and cant do t15/t16 maps, ubers,or any end game content....

Id appreciate if you were more honest with your build(s) in the future, thanks.
"
godsmusic escribió:

@kissmequick ... hey buddy im not saying your lying about anything, but you really are over hyping this build, and its baiting a lot of people. 80% of the posts being made are complaining about how weak defensively this build is, and all you keep telling people is that it's op build 1ex clear all content!
Yet ive dropped around 15ex+ into this build and cant do t15/t16 maps, ubers,or any end game content....

Your gear level is similar to mine and I have no problem killing guardians (even with pretty nasty mods) or shaper without deaths, but it was a bit of a learning process (only second season I play and first first character playing past yellow maps). I agree that there might be some over hype regarding the beginner friendliness, but the build is very powerful and does scale well with investment.
"
godsmusic escribió:

No hype at all, it is truly ultra beast. I can right now take items for 5C in each slot and kill Shaper with ease. You see that from the day 5 Uber Elder kill as well.

Most of the people don't have problems and they have nothing to write. People who have problems don't read / research properly and neither do you, I know that by the fact that your Reave is level 19. I suggest you take another round in the main post and check my items as well. Path of Building will help you as well.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
godsmusic escribió:

No hype at all, it is truly ultra beast. I can right now take items for 5C in each slot and kill Shaper with ease. You see that from the day 5 Uber Elder kill as well.

Most of the people don't have problems and they have nothing to write. People who have problems don't read / research properly and neither do you, I know that by the fact that your Reave is level 19. I suggest you take another round in the main post and check my items as well. Path of Building will help you as well.

I respect your reply, and will do some more research, you are correct, maybe im rushing to the conclusion on this build. I guess im just salty im not facetanking/1shotting every and any content without knowing what im doing exactly. I apologize and will post in a few days or longer of a better conclusion.

EDIT : also im taking the 3 life leech in the passive tree, is that worth? or a waste
Editado por útlima vez por godsmusic en 20 jun. 2018 23:06:37
Hi there! Im currently with this items, i think that i need an upgrade asap.
I don't have much to invest (maybe 20c?)

Any advice is well received!

"
LeSoulz escribió:
Hi there! Im currently with this items, i think that i need an upgrade asap.
I don't have much to invest (maybe 20c?)

Any advice is well received!

I would farm blood aqueduct for the humility div card (buy the rest if your rng is bad) to get a tabula first. i think having a 6L is worth sacrificing the stats on your chest.

Prioritize just life and resist on the rest of your gears, starting with you rings first. something like this http://poe.trade/search/uotahikayekoho, should cost you no more than 1 chaos for a decent one. Belt of deceiver (1 alch) is another great starting item.

also, i found sunder to be vastly superior for leveling and early stage mapping if you dont have the gears set in yet. there are tons of cheap unique axe/mace for you to play with if you choose that route

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional