[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Sighma escribió:
"
Fenelon escribió:

Hey, where's your stat stick? And no matter what, if you get hit by his hits, you'll die. My usual tactic is to vaal reave the birds then burn him down from the range of his aoe attack.

Thank you for the response! Stat stick is a weapon with stats that I need to put instead of the claw?

It's either a sceptre, mace or an axe with "Gan xx% of physical damage as extra Cold Damge" or Fire or Lightning or Random element, doesn't matter. You need this kind of weapon for a IMMENSE dps boost. Here's mine I bought for 1.5ex a few hours ago.

Crit multiplier is a big bonus too. You put this kind of weapon on main hand and a sword with high physical dps to offhand.

Edit: I have to warn you though, when you switch Bloodseeker, your survivability might lack a bit since it has an instant leech. You'll probably need to change your playstyle a bit and if you lack leech, you will need to use some passive nodes on leech too.
Editado por útlima vez por Fenelon en 21 jun. 2018 14:01:04

Hello, im playing on HC, today i rerolled to this build so my items are crap, but i want to ask what should i upgrade first and what should i look for, atm im kinda slacking with dps.
Editado por útlima vez por krzychu9501 en 21 jun. 2018 14:52:35
After playing with this build for a while, it seems like it really excels in fast map clearing, bosses up to T15, and having pretty good survivability. After playing different builds like ele-ST, molten strike raider...the single target damage for bosses does seem much slower, but the survivability is higher.

I'm going to give vaal double strike champion a shot, as a majority of the gear seems like it can be used
finally switched over to sword from MF build. In game tooltip is currently ~500k ish with all buffs. did a test on a corrupted tier 13 and steam rolled through the map and boss. looking forward to getting to these guardians and shaper. Anything I could add / remove to help boost my build? (besides 40% belly) Good Abyss jewels are way too expensive IMO, which kind of sucks! oh well

"
fitsu escribió:
"
godsmusic escribió:

@kissmequick ... hey buddy im not saying your lying about anything, but you really are over hyping this build, and its baiting a lot of people. 80% of the posts being made are complaining about how weak defensively this build is, and all you keep telling people is that it's op build 1ex clear all content!
Yet ive dropped around 15ex+ into this build and cant do t15/t16 maps, ubers,or any end game content....

Id appreciate if you were more honest with your build(s) in the future, thanks.

It's been said 100 times already, but get a blind on hit abyss jewel!

As for the rest, I mean I have similar gear and can clear t15/t16s blind folded... The only weak part is the build is super reliant on flasks to survive, if your flasks aren't up you get 1 shot so maybe your not doing that.

If your in that gear, with all your flasks/rage up, whirling into packs and reaving then I'm not sure how your struggling to clear.

???? are you not looking at my abyss jewel in tree? it had 6% blind...

and yes i can clear the maps, but im saying end game content bosses, and t15/t16 bosses are difficult.

im still testing out a few things, going to 6L a belly of beast see how that goes, switching some things around as well with gear. Then i will give an appropriate response on this build.
I'm struggling to find an upgrade for my sword, even a 360pdps sword with Gain 10% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage doesn't surpass the tooltip of Ahn's might, anyone has any recommendations? Also general suggestions for me gear is appreciated.
"
Ammoconda escribió:
I'm struggling to find an upgrade for my sword, even a 360pdps sword with Gain 10% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage doesn't surpass the tooltip of Ahn's might, anyone has any recommendations? Also general suggestions for me gear is appreciated.

Have you looked at actual dps with Path of Building? Tooltip doesn't factor everything into it.
Are the two points from 'Finesse' to 'Heart of Oak' worth it? I feel like it's a lackluster two points to spend. I would rather have them go towards the constitution cluster instead. Just curious if someone knows the stats/actual benefit of the stun avoidance. I would appreciate it.
"
schu65 escribió:
Are the two points from 'Finesse' to 'Heart of Oak' worth it? I feel like it's a lackluster two points to spend. I would rather have them go towards the constitution cluster instead. Just curious if someone knows the stats/actual benefit of the stun avoidance. I would appreciate it.

Hm, if you run soul of the brine king, then probably yes? I have only 28% stun avoidence with oak.
Also, the accuracy is kinda useful, right?

Anyone played this shield version with surrender an knows if the dmg is good and uber elder viable?
Or statsticks are just broken and don't bother with shield
Editado por útlima vez por Kaenshin_ en 22 jun. 2018 2:58:29

Have 155k screen dps without flask and with one random element on weapon not showing in the screen dps. Still the number isn't very high. I have 5 ex budget. What should i focus on improving guys?:) I already did shaper, but only after 3rd try and the time i killed him it was my 3rd portal. Actually i dont know what i should improve next, either defensive or offensive? Bonus question, is loreweaver good for this build?:)
Editado por útlima vez por Maksym93 en 22 jun. 2018 9:52:47

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional