[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

anyone have a recommendation on single target/boss fight setup for this???
what's your assassin's mark setup in the videos? it looks like Blasphemy - Assassin's Mark, and hatred. No HoA? it feels odd to follow your frostbomb - frostbite not seeing you use it. XD thanks
Thanks for the guide boss.

Just a quick question, How do you calculate your weapon DPS?

I know (min dmg + max dmg)/2 * attack speed. But it seems i'm not getting the dps you calculated for the foils you posted.

Appreciate your response!
Hi I'm also curious as to how people calculate for DPS but what I'm doing right now is I copy paste the weapon stats in Path of Building and then check for DPS there. Sometimes I also just leave it in stash and look the item up on poe.trade :)) Hope this helps!
What would you recommend as ideal implicit modifiers from the divine font? Any specifics, or ones to avoid? Just finished my first merciless lab and it seemed fairly easy, so running it again a few times could be worth the hours put into it assuming my luck holds.
"
Maksym93 escribió:

Have 155k screen dps without flask and with one random element on weapon not showing in the screen dps. Still the number isn't very high. I have 5 ex budget. What should i focus on improving guys?:) I already did shaper, but only after 3rd try and the time i killed him it was my 3rd portal. Actually i dont know what i should improve next, either defensive or offensive? Bonus question, is loreweaver good for this build?:)

Can no one help me?:(
When to use Abyssus and not feel squishy?
I am new to the game so I don't understand most mechanics yet. What is the point if linking e.g. hatred with herald of ash? I get reave links, because they increase damage. How does hatred link interact with herald of ash?
"
Corvete escribió:
I am new to the game so I don't understand most mechanics yet. What is the point if linking e.g. hatred with herald of ash? I get reave links, because they increase damage. How does hatred link interact with herald of ash?

Those two don't interact together, but later in the game you can link them with Enlighten Level 3 or 4 to reduce the reserved mana.

wich one would be the better choice ? oO

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional