[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Xesta escribió:
Pretty Meh Build as many already said so in this thread. Wasted a good junk of currency on it.
If you're supposed to invest more than 2-3 ex right from start so you're able to do simple maps without getting insta nuked this would be the build for you. If you prefer to stay alive and be able to sustain long enough while also doing tons of dmg a lacerate build would be 100 better than this + 100 times better for league starter builds.

This build has been proclaimed as being a very good starting build but this just isn't the case at all, IMO. Seems like I'm not the only one with that opinion tho.

I'll be playing it until lvl 90 tho and see how it goes.

You have shit life rolls on both of your rings and amulet..even your belt.You dont have a jewel with 6% chance to blind on hits(really defensive).. you dont have Atziri's promise and Rumi's concoction which are two essential flasks for the build. Why do you even talk shit about this build when you haven't followed what it says even. Your gear doesnt seem like you wasted a good junk of currency at all. This build is budget friendly imo.. A scaeva and single mod 35-40% phys as ___ damage statstick can get you a long way. Then of course like every build ever.. you need some sort of investment if you are going to do red maps and higher
Editado por útlima vez por krazydude en 19 jun. 2018 6:15:16
"
krazydude escribió:
"
Xesta escribió:
Pretty Meh Build as many already said so in this thread. Wasted a good junk of currency on it.
If you're supposed to invest more than 2-3 ex right from start so you're able to do simple maps without getting insta nuked this would be the build for you. If you prefer to stay alive and be able to sustain long enough while also doing tons of dmg a lacerate build would be 100 better than this + 100 times better for league starter builds.

This build has been proclaimed as being a very good starting build but this just isn't the case at all, IMO. Seems like I'm not the only one with that opinion tho.

I'll be playing it until lvl 90 tho and see how it goes.

You have shit life rolls on both of your rings and amulet..even your belt.You dont have a jewel with 6% chance to blind on hits(really defensive).. you dont have Atziri's promise and Rumi's concoction which are two essential flasks for the build. Why do you even talk shit about this build when you haven't followed what it says even. This build is indeed budget friendly.. A scaeva and single mod 35-40% phys as ___ damage statstick can get you a long way.Then of course like every build ever.. you need some sort of investment if you are going to do red maps.

You act like that changes the fact that most people posting here even with having op gear, getting rolled upon their face. I do know I lack some stuff, THAT'S WHY I SAID I'LL KEEP PLAYING IT TILL LVL 90, learn2read, will ya?

There are better builds out there and I just stated my opinion about it, don't be so triggered snowflake.
"
Xesta escribió:

You act like that changes the fact that most people posting here even with having op gear, getting rolled upon their face. I do know I lack some stuff, THAT'S WHY I SAID I'LL KEEP PLAYING IT TILL LVL 90, learn2read, will ya?

There are better builds out there and I just stated my opinion about it, don't be so triggered snowflake.

Then how does OP even get to end game and kill Shaper within like 4 days of the league. The second GIF in the guide shows exactly how it's meant to be played.. Dodging around a lot with whirling blades. People complaining probably dont even use their flasks, dont use whirling blades and try to facetank bosses imo. Yeah I respect your opinion.. There are probably many better builds which can help you facetank bosses and all..
Editado por útlima vez por krazydude en 19 jun. 2018 6:27:57
"
Mathac escribió:
"
fitsu escribió:
What do people think of using vaal double strike for single target bosses, would it be better than reave?

Double strike is not needed, we are already doing insane damage with reave

I'm having a problem with bosses like uber atziri second boss though. The AoE from the reave sometimes rng kills the wrong target and I get screwed. So for situations where AoE can actually hurt me, would double strike be a good substitute?
"
godsmusic escribió:
Thoughts on this build so far... after putting 10ex+ into the build.

This build feels very weak defensive wise. yes the ascendancy helps, but one hit you pretty much get 1 shot. Damage wise, this build is good, smooth clearing as well. But you can't do T15/t16 with this build, or ubers/or any end game content it feels like :/ you pretty much are limited to clearing t10-t14 maps with this build. sadly im disappointed because op hyped it up to be a very dominating build :((( now im 10exalts out and sad.

You've got no blind on hit jewel.. That helps a lot. And I'm not sure if belly of the beast would be better as this build loves Health.

Even with that said though, with your level of gear you should be rolling over T15/16 maps like there not even there so you must be doing something wrong... This is a flask heavy build, you should have pretty much 100% uptime on flasks when clearing & 8 range reave, do you?
Doing this build on Hc with the shield version and i just finished the main acts and got a10 Kitava.
Now i'm starting to buy some pieces of gear to get maps going, What would be the priority to get, or straight getting a 2 socket Tombfist first?
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
"
Mawwk escribió:
Doing this build on Hc with the shield version and i just finished the main acts and got a10 Kitava.
Now i'm starting to buy some pieces of gear to get maps going, What would be the priority to get, or straight getting a 2 socket Tombfist first?

One abyssal socket Tombfist with Murderous eye jewel socketed is good enough.. later on you can upgrade to 2 abyssal sockets when you get better jewels. I'll suggest a jewel with "6% chance to blind on hit and some life. Get a better ring for your left ring slot. You might wanna consider dropping Abyssus for Starkonja's since you're playing in HC. A significant drop in Dps for better life/survivability and some crit chance. Also buy Atziri's promise and Rumi's concoction flasks.
Editado por útlima vez por krazydude en 19 jun. 2018 8:40:46
Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I do fine clearing maps fast, but die way too much on bosses and in temple incursion. Doing so well in the map and then losing exp on the boss is frustrating. Currently running the claw MF build on tier 7-10 maps. I'm doing my best using whirling blades to avoid damage, not facetanking, 8 stack reave, flasks on cooldown, etc. but bosses are just so tough and go down so slow even when they aren't tough.

Items listed below. I'm working on getting a 40% reave white helmet and ventors at the moment (Have a Pariah already).

Also, what are the toughest map modifiers that we should avoid with this build?

Editado por útlima vez por Kingof2v1 en 19 jun. 2018 11:41:33
"
Uziimi escribió:
Hi guys
What do you think I should improve next?
I tried to fight with shaper but it seemed like the damage was kinda low.
I got about 10ex to spend.

Please, can someone help me out?
Im kinda stuck with gear progression right now. It seems like every upgrade will be very expensive and i would love to make correct choice, so could anyone advice me what to go for next?

Ofc - after linking loreweave.

Gear:

Also if you were wondering - with this kind of gear I clear maps up to t15 with ease, it is also very quick and quite fun. The only problem I have is dying to oneshots - that's why i had to stop using Abyssus and my DPS dropped significantly (from around 2.5kk do 1.5kk PoB). Health ATM is around 5.5k, could push up to 6.5k with belly and level 95 (92 atm) but loreweave boosts DPS and other defences by alot.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional