[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

How much survivability is necessary to be able to swap over to an abyssus feasibly without the huge change of getting bursted down? I've noticed the helmet can be a 50% total DPS increase but it also brings with it a huge risk with the extra physical damage.
"
Old_Fart escribió:
Help?!?!

https://pastebin.com/tCQMSyty

You guys all have Vaal reave slotted in the six-link, how do you get it souls to start? I have it in a different hole to use as an initial attack on mobs then 5-link reave after.

I need a lot more survival, where am I going completely wrong here? I've done or not done something basic based on how often I get one-shotted. I followed the leveling points guide but there's not a lot of defense there. I'm having problems with maps beyond T2, lol.

I'm pretty early on in this but it's definitely not very tanky and I'm not sure where the high block chance is supposed to come from.

I have an AHN's because that's the best one-handed sword I have. I have a 5-link because I wouldn't have much armour otherwise with my Tabula.

The gear you guys are showing here costs multiple EX, something I've had drop 3 times total in almost a year of playing so I guess "cheap" is relative. I'm grinding for un-ID'd rares but that's slow going. Taste of Hate is an EX, good weapons are an EX, six-link with any armour is an EX and so on and so on.

I haven't done uber lab as level three did me in a few times before clearing it, so yes there is a set of ascension points missing. I re-specced one set for the added block chance and it's helped but not enough.

Meanwhile I'll grind grind grind T1-2 maps and Temple.

1. Put your stat stick to main hand and your main sword on the offhand.

2. Use Vaal Reave, you hit with Reave until you have enough souls and then cast Vaal Reave when there are a lot of monsters. After that, just blade through the map and kill the mobs.

Edit: in case you didn't know, when you put Vaal Reave on slot, you get Reave + Vaal Reave skills. You use Reave one as main skill and Vaal Reave as a boost.

3. If you can't survive, you might want to go Bloodseeker until you can afford some better gear. The weapon itself will boost your survivability a lot. Doesn't scale much on damage though, thats why you change to sword later. If you do this, don't forget to change the sword nodes to claw nodes.

4.You can actually get a decent 6 link 4R1G1B for less than an ex. Check this out. http://poe.trade/search/yahuomosamaniw

5. If you don't have a good jewel, which I see you don't, it's better off using the points on more useful passives like if you can't leech enough life, get a leech node or anything else you're missing.

6. Get a stygian belt and put an abyss jewel. Try to find a cheap jewel with either onslaught, chance to blind or attack speed when crit.

7. Get a spiked gloves. They are cheap enough and good dps boost. http://poe.trade/search/amehodurarerik

8. Ditch armour. You won't get nearly enough to let you survive. It's better off getting gear with dps and life then armour. Prioritize them.

9. You can use Enfeeble on your curse setup for more survivability.

10. You might try to spec off Vaal Pact and get a few more leech nodes below it since vaal pact + blood rage sucks. I don't use vaal pact and just killed guardians + red elder.

You won't feel very safe until you have 5k+ life, IMHO.
Editado por útlima vez por Fenelon en 18 jun. 2018 17:36:14
"
Edeka escribió:
Can someone tell me what to invest in next?

Just got a good deal for my sword:

Any advice is much appreciated!!

IMO, better jewellery(rings + amu) and helm enchant should be your next upgrades. Felt pretty good when I got my reave damage enchant.
"
Old_Fart escribió:
Help?!?!

https://pastebin.com/tCQMSyty

You guys all have Vaal reave slotted in the six-link, how do you get it souls to start? I have it in a different hole to use as an initial attack on mobs then 5-link reave after.

I need a lot more survival, where am I going completely wrong here? I've done or not done something basic based on how often I get one-shotted. I followed the leveling points guide but there's not a lot of defense there. I'm having problems with maps beyond T2, lol.

I'm pretty early on in this but it's definitely not very tanky and I'm not sure where the high block chance is supposed to come from.

I have an AHN's because that's the best one-handed sword I have. I have a 5-link because I wouldn't have much armour otherwise with my Tabula.

The gear you guys are showing here costs multiple EX, something I've had drop 3 times total in almost a year of playing so I guess "cheap" is relative. I'm grinding for un-ID'd rares but that's slow going. Taste of Hate is an EX, good weapons are an EX, six-link with any armour is an EX and so on and so on.

I haven't done uber lab as level three did me in a few times before clearing it, so yes there is a set of ascension points missing. I re-specced one set for the added block chance and it's helped but not enough.

Meanwhile I'll grind grind grind T1-2 maps and Temple.

First of all you might have missed the memo with this league, vaal gems contain their normal skill counterpart as well as the vaal skill all in one gem. So that will help you out a fair bit. Get some quality on your gems, quality can make a world of difference, most cost under 5c to get 12-15 quality on them at low level, can always level in offhand.

Ignore the taste of hate its nice but luxury, if your trade league just get a offering and join a public party for uber lab carry, on softcore its just offering and the carry takes loot.

Start with that and you can probably jump up to t6 with just that.
Thank you fenelon and locohobo for the replies, I didn't know about the vaal gem dual skill thing. Your explanations help a lot. I'd been debating dropping Vaal Pact due to how little leech I have. It has certainly made some of the trials a PITA.

About the claimed high block chance, is that just a function of getting to those skill points or am I missing something obvious? I'm at 38%/38% right now.

EDIT ADD: What does swapping the weapon hands do besides make the in-game DPS drop by half?
Editado por útlima vez por Old_Fart en 18 jun. 2018 18:15:44
plz help with gear have 2 ex budget to spend
how do you gain endurance charges since you actually never kill anything with offhand?
https://pastebin.com/CZ8S9nt4

So i was in love with this build until I started to do guardians. Got ass raped by chimera's adds and I'm not sure what I need so I have more survivability. Wondering if anyone can look at my gear/setup and see if Im making any obvious mistakes or if theres some important upgrades i might be missing. I also kinda feel like the orb of storms frostbomb setup isnt really worth all the int I have to hunt for, am I the only one who feels this way?

"
buttcommander escribió:
how do you gain endurance charges since you actually never kill anything with offhand?

You do, since you equip your foil / sword / whatever you main damage is in off hand and your stat stick in main hand since you have blood rage to get frenzy charges.

Also thank you for this, I've been enjoying this build a lot! It's incredibly strong and quite fun to play. I'm at a point where I'm not quite sure what is the best thing I can upgrade for 1~2 ex. Any stat stick I can find in that budget does barely more according to PoB. Tombfist with passable jewels, or maybe taste of hate? Or should I save up for a foil? Or even just go for the helmet enchantment? I use the Gull just for fun in mapping mostly.

Hi there,
gonna give hc another try with that build (never rly played hc seriously before or ripped before maps).

Would you recomment the uber hc variant or the normal standart version? How much is the differenc in dps /survivability (considering i start from 0 up.... not shaper rdy equip).

Thx

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional