[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

So I'm some what new to this whole stat stick item, what are the best stats to have on a stat stick.
Currency is not an issue. just purely want to know what is best, even if expensive

Also why are you suppose to have your stat stick as a mace/sceptre/axe , and nothing else?
Editado por útlima vez por godsmusic en 18 jun. 2018 22:50:18
"
godsmusic escribió:
So I'm some what new to this whole stat stick item, what are the best stats to have on a stat stick.
Currency is not an issue. just purely want to know what is best, even if expensive

Also why are you suppose to have your stat stick as a mace/sceptre/axe , and nothing else?

read the first post (the guide itself).

I hate that when ppl dont even TRY to find it themself...
I didnt even read the guide carefully myself yet but i can already tell you it's explained in it. (atleast the 2. question....pretty sure first one too but not 100% sure)
"
buttcommander escribió:
how do you gain endurance charges since you actually never kill anything with offhand?

Well, I went into an Axe with "Gain endurance charge when crit"

And again, looking for some advise.
Spoiler

Now I'm over 6.1k hp and PoB says 1.5M aprox with starkonja's (2M with abyss but 5.7k hp), but I don't know If I'm using PoB correctly, so I went to ask the pros. I'm doing it right? :D
"
https://pastebin.com/YinWek5i

Working into Int was very destructive to my rings.

Also for the curious, All my jewels have 7% increased HP, both rings 5% increased hp, higher hp values posibles in abys jews.

And one tip, I barely use blood rage when maping, only against boses and dangerous rare/epic others; when you get the mechanic "Swirling and Reaving" you're in the other side. Cheers
"
godsmusic escribió:

Reave only Works with OneHanded Swords, Daggers and Claws, if you use a mace/sceptre/axe reave only hit with the offhand (Where's the massive destructive pDPS weapon) witch helped with the Outmatch and Outlast ascendancy give us endurace charges when you kill with offhand
"
Old_Fart escribió:
Thank you fenelon and locohobo for the replies, I didn't know about the vaal gem dual skill thing. Your explanations help a lot. I'd been debating dropping Vaal Pact due to how little leech I have. It has certainly made some of the trials a PITA.

About the claimed high block chance, is that just a function of getting to those skill points or am I missing something obvious? I'm at 38%/38% right now.

EDIT ADD: What does swapping the weapon hands do besides make the in-game DPS drop by half?

I was having a blast with 37/37 without the block ascendancy even at t11-12 so I don't believe the problem lies within that.

Swapping weapons makes it so with the Outmatch and Outlast ascendancy, you can generate endurance charges.
What do people think of using vaal double strike for single target bosses, would it be better than reave?
Thoughts on this build so far... after putting 10ex+ into the build.

This build feels very weak defensive wise. yes the ascendancy helps, but one hit you pretty much get 1 shot. Damage wise, this build is good, smooth clearing as well. But you can't do T15/t16 with this build, or ubers/or any end game content it feels like :/ you pretty much are limited to clearing t10-t14 maps with this build. sadly im disappointed because op hyped it up to be a very dominating build :((( now im 10exalts out and sad.

Pretty Meh Build as many already said so in this thread. Wasted a good junk of currency on it.
If you're supposed to invest more than 2-3 ex right from start so you're able to do simple maps without getting insta nuked this would be the build for you. If you prefer to stay alive and be able to sustain long enough while also doing tons of dmg a lacerate build would be 100 better than this + 100 times better for league starter builds.

This build has been proclaimed as being a very good starting build but this just isn't the case at all, IMO. Seems like I'm not the only one with that opinion tho.

I'll be playing it until lvl 90 tho and see how it goes.
"
Xesta escribió:
Pretty Meh Build as many already said so in this thread. Wasted a good junk of currency on it.
If you're supposed to invest more than 2-3 ex right from start so you're able to do simple maps without getting insta nuked this would be the build for you. If you prefer to stay alive and be able to sustain long enough while also doing tons of dmg a lacerate build would be 100 better than this + 100 times better for league starter builds.

This build has been proclaimed as being a very good starting build but this just isn't the case at all, IMO. Seems like I'm not the only one with that opinion tho.

I'll be playing it until lvl 90 tho and see how it goes.

Dude, he already made a post saying it is not a facetank build. rn i play Tier 9 maps with 3k hp and im perfectly fine. I am on like gear that cost a total of 30c max and i die every now and then when i play stupid. the way i play is Reave > Movement skill -> Reave -> movement skill etc. just make sure you aer constantly on the move. i was one of you guys saying this is a meh build but when you look at what youa re doing wrong and you adjust your gameplay to it then you can easily play this build as a league starter.

Here is an example from the gear i use. its completely shit gear with LOTS of improvements that need to be made.

Also for the people who are saying that the block chance is low we have a flask that basicly gives us 55 attack and 64 spell block chance, for every block you do you get an aditional 1% block chance making it easily 70% + block for me
"
fitsu escribió:
What do people think of using vaal double strike for single target bosses, would it be better than reave?

Double strike is not needed, we are already doing insane damage with reave

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional