[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Editado por útlima vez por weakEPC en 2 dic. 2021 13:06:35
"
mrzgrzytek2 escribió:
Im kinda stuck with gear progression right now. It seems like every upgrade will be very expensive and i would love to make correct choice, so could anyone advice me what to go for next?

Ofc - after linking loreweave.

Also if you were wondering - with this kind of gear I clear maps up to t15 with ease, it is also very quick and quite fun. The only problem I have is dying to oneshots - that's why i had to stop using Abyssus and my DPS dropped significantly (from around 2.5kk do 1.5kk PoB). Health ATM is around 5.5k, could push up to 6.5k with belly and level 95 (92 atm) but loreweave boosts DPS and other defences by alot.

thanks for posting your gear, very helpful as inspiration!

loving the build and all the posts here of people helping out.

no need for the frostbomb/frostbite combo?

Editado por útlima vez por rubensayshi en 19 jun. 2018 15:06:11
hey, uhmm what is your IIQ and IIR in one of your videos where you only have sadima's, goldwyrm, and 1 ventor's gamble ring? (the vault run) no IIQ/IIR related amulet, belt, and helm. Around 40% IIQ? If yes, is that good enough to find some magic? :) thanks in advance.

this is my gear progression so far.

the build really gets going for me right now and im at around 2kk dps with 5.3k life. for people who struggle with dying i really recomment getting ur block chance high asap and using the rumi flask while u engage fights, not after. i could increase my hp to about 5.8k with just losing like 200-300k dps, but i doenst really feel nescessary for me right now. but to be fair, i died a ton on my way here, and the build is not cheap tho - but cool and fun to play asf

any ideas where i should improve next?
thinking of loreweave, statstick or foil... but cant decide whats next oO

happy for any help =)
Editado por útlima vez por fiesmaster en 19 jun. 2018 15:26:47
Doing easy yellow t5's at level 72 now. Got my uber lab done, payed some random an offering to carry me throug hit.

Soloed the other labs.
Spoiler

Honestly, shit gear.. But the build is comming along nicely. Uber lab really does help with the endurance charges.

Need to swap my gloves, rings, chest, and ofc swap out Scaeva.

But what do you guys search for when browsing for swords? Just pDPS?

A 6l chest with more life is probably my next upgrade. Damage feels fine honestly. And the defensive 4l setup in the helmet does help out alot!
"
fiesmaster escribió:

this is my gear progression so far.

the build really gets going for me right now and im at around 2kk dps with 5.3k life. for people who struggle with dying i really recomment getting ur block chance high asap and using the rumi flask while u engage fights, not after. i could increase my hp to about 5.8k with just losing like 200-300k dps, but i doenst really feel nescessary for me right now. but to be fair, i died a ton on my way here, and the build is not cheap tho - but cool and fun to play asf

any ideas where i should improve next?
thinking of loreweave, statstick or foil... but cant decide whats next oO

happy for any help =)

Hey there, nice gear. I was looking at my build at PoB but it shows 300k dps there. The thing is, my gear is pretty close to yours, maybe your foil is a bit better and ofc, Abyssus there but still, how do you get 2m on PoB? What am I missing?

Here's the build in case someone wanna see. https://pastebin.com/3CUHYwAc
Editado por útlima vez por Fenelon en 19 jun. 2018 16:37:10
"
rubensayshi escribió:
"
mrzgrzytek2 escribió:
Im kinda stuck with gear progression right now. It seems like every upgrade will be very expensive and i would love to make correct choice, so could anyone advice me what to go for next?

Ofc - after linking loreweave.

Also if you were wondering - with this kind of gear I clear maps up to t15 with ease, it is also very quick and quite fun. The only problem I have is dying to oneshots - that's why i had to stop using Abyssus and my DPS dropped significantly (from around 2.5kk do 1.5kk PoB). Health ATM is around 5.5k, could push up to 6.5k with belly and level 95 (92 atm) but loreweave boosts DPS and other defences by alot.

thanks for posting your gear, very helpful as inspiration!

loving the build and all the posts here of people helping out.

no need for the frostbomb/frostbite combo?

I had tombfists with 12lvl ele weakness on hit and %as double corruption, but sold those for 80ex and im not using any curse right now. It would slow down mapclear and would generally be quite annoying to use in my opinion. If i had to use curse, i would invest in items like skyforth and try to get 4socket item with +1 gem level, socket it with enlighten lvl 5 and auras, and try to get enough mana reserved reduced to run blasphemy. But it seems like its too much of a struggle for the benefit it gives. right now im running temporal chains corruption on tombfists as defensive boost.

if i could help anybody out with the build, here are most important tips that i can think of that author of the guide didnt really mention:

get a helmet with % to get power charge on kill - 3 free power charges, not THAT expensive to get on decent base helm with nice life - nice dps increase without need to ever think about it - it just happens on its own when you kill stuff.

find a spot to fit leap slam in - even without faster attacks. it helps alot with speeding up mapclear (for example moon temple - i cant imagine running this one without leap slam).

add blood magic to your whirling blades - also faster attacks work really nice with it - i myself use 4socket just for movement skill - makes it really smooth and fast and easy to get fortify quickly when needed. When you get high enough AS that whirling blades start to bug out and doublecast - u can take faster attacks out and put in blind - you usually dash into packs and it could prevent oneshots.

loreweave and abyssus are bis in terms of dps. getting those decently rolled will be 10x cheaper than investing in rare rings/amulet for our build, and it increase dps significantly, at least double it at any point. For me - without abyssus and loreweave - 200k tooltip unbuffed with 6socket. With 5l loreweave (instead 6link chest) tooltip goes up to 280k. with abyssus almost 400k. with 6s loreweave easly 500k. meanwhile - rare ring would boost my tooltip up from 200k to 210/220k and cost me few ex.

sorry for my poor english and i hope i could help someone with this wall of text.

ALSO - STILL LOOKING FOR TIPS ON IMPROVING MY GEAR (AFTER 6LINKING LOREWEAVE) FROM MORE EXPERIENCED PLAYERS!

gear:

my ideas if what i could go for:

-40% reave damage enchant
-higher AS foil with similliar dps and 10% phys as extra chaos - build feels alot better with high AS, huge AS in weapon is bis
-double phys as %extra in amulet + flat phys - very expensive right now tho
-skyforths and blasphemy??
-every level up gives me around 150~ hp, so getting few more levels would be great in terms of survivability

for full gg improvements:

-headhunter
-21l 23q gems
-double corruptions on stuff, loreweave and better corruption on tombfists (vuln on hit, 10% as?)
-statstick upgrade since its op, but it would be around 50ex
Editado por útlima vez por mrzgrzytek2 en 19 jun. 2018 17:58:03
Yes I do have a 6% blind jewel. maybe it wasnt updated at the time. Also no ive done t15/t16, yes you can clear mobs some what average clear speed but you cant do most t13-t16 bosses, and all end game content :/

"
fitsu escribió:
"
godsmusic escribió:
Thoughts on this build so far... after putting 10ex+ into the build.

This build feels very weak defensive wise. yes the ascendancy helps, but one hit you pretty much get 1 shot. Damage wise, this build is good, smooth clearing as well. But you can't do T15/t16 with this build, or ubers/or any end game content it feels like :/ you pretty much are limited to clearing t10-t14 maps with this build. sadly im disappointed because op hyped it up to be a very dominating build :((( now im 10exalts out and sad.

You've got no blind on hit jewel.. That helps a lot. And I'm not sure if belly of the beast would be better as this build loves Health.

Even with that said though, with your level of gear you should be rolling over T15/16 maps like there not even there so you must be doing something wrong... This is a flask heavy build, you should have pretty much 100% uptime on flasks when clearing & 8 range reave, do you?
i seem to lack damage on bosses.

i died to yellow tier elder as i could not outleech the damage.

Gear:

any help is apreciated! i am still learning :)
Editado por útlima vez por Fenelon en 19 jun. 2018 19:59:11

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional