[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
biubiubiu133 escribió:
Hi there, I am playing this build this league, reached 90 and invested a lot currency into it. However, I am struggling to survive and farm with this build. I kill mobs really quick, but when I am dealing with bosses (especially those with phases), I either get one-shotted or just merely die due to lack of regeneration.

Here is my pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/XZhppASX

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong. Thank you so much.

Your gear is easily good enough, sick chest btw!

I'd try dropping abyssus for a high life helm (with reave enchant preferably.)

Early on abyssus is a great pickup, the damage boost is so insane and makes you so much stronger that it easily outweighs the extra damage taken. Later on though when you are trying to level, it isn't really worth it if it makes you die a lot imo. I switched from abyssus to a rare high life rare helmet and died drastically less often.
Once you have good gear, the damage is good enough without abyssus I find.

Yeah it kinds sucks losing all that extra juicy damage, but when trying to level that occasional death and 10% xp loss isn't worth it. I still throw it one when I'm just speed farming or don't care if I die, but when I'm trying to level the character I rather not use it.

Probably gets easier to manage though if you get arctic armour.
Editado por útlima vez por Ridman en 15 jun. 2018 20:51:16
"
"
Nezöu escribió:

Time to reroll to arc trap saboteur I guess.

MF claw build is not working for me as good as I thought. And I rushed almost all defensive tree points, but I'm getting deleted on T6 maps.

Good guide anyway.

It's pretty silly to blame this build for your deaths. Good luck, though.

Funny i had similar experience

wouldnt call myself pro or good but not terribad either, you just pop sometimes to seemingly nothing.

Even after I squeezed myself to 6,5k hp (from 5k) I still get the occasional one shot despite flasks being up and using arctic armor.

I rerolled arc saboteur, reached maps after 4 hours. Reached lvl 90 in like 23 hours. Almost 0 investment, only bought a lvl 21 arc for 80c. Still wearing tabula aswell, only 5,1k but with MoM and blind aura + shock/burn immunity it feels tankier than gladiator/melee WILL ever be. Way way way less investment too.

Another big thing is, up to t15's (probably t16 too) I don't even have to LOOK at map mods as arc trap. You can forget about not looking at mods as melee. Several mods cannot be run.

46 deaths on the reave char

15 on my arc guy

Would've probably been 30-40 on reave and <10 on my sabo if I didn't play like a clown at times.

Not bashing the build, but I suppose melee builds scale better with investment and if not they're just meh/subpar. So not a good league starter... if you funnel currency into it im sure it'll surpass a spell based character. Though arc is busted right now so who knows.

Also I reached lvl 93 sabo in half the time that it took to get lvl 92 on reave char, further attests to the superior clearspeed/power/survivability. Ofcourse not dying so much is partially why, but traps/totems are safer to clear incursion temples.

Reave is definitely fun to play and the mini game to keep 8 reave stacks up as long as possible is nice. I really HATE vaal pact and blood rage though, everytime you have a screen without mobs and no life flask up you lose so much health to the degen. That's the only thing I really disliked

Editado por útlima vez por Inheritedzero en 15 jun. 2018 21:02:58
After playing with arc build (awesome build) ive decided to give this one a try.

I invested into this build way more currency then i did into my trapper yet im not satisfied with the damage.
against trash its decent but against rares/bosses its quite meh, definitely not 'metling'

ive linked my items here so maybe someone could help me here

thanks
"
Inheritedzero escribió:
"
"
Nezöu escribió:

Time to reroll to arc trap saboteur I guess.

MF claw build is not working for me as good as I thought. And I rushed almost all defensive tree points, but I'm getting deleted on T6 maps.

Good guide anyway.

It's pretty silly to blame this build for your deaths. Good luck, though.

Funny i had similar experience

wouldnt call myself pro or good but not terribad either, you just pop sometimes to seemingly nothing.

Even after I squeezed myself to 6,5k hp (from 5k) I still get the occasional one shot despite flasks being up and using arctic armor.

I rerolled arc saboteur, reached maps after 4 hours. Reached lvl 90 in like 23 hours. Almost 0 investment, only bought a lvl 21 arc for 80c. Still wearing tabula aswell, only 5,1k but with MoM and blind aura + shock/burn immunity it feels tankier than gladiator/melee WILL ever be. Way way way less investment too.

Another big thing is, up to t15's (probably t16 too) I don't even have to LOOK at map mods as arc trap. You can forget about not looking at mods as melee. Several mods cannot be run.

46 deaths on the reave char

15 on my arc guy

Would've probably been 30-40 on reave and <10 on my sabo if I didn't play like a clown at times.

Not bashing the build, but I suppose melee builds scale better with investment and if not they're just meh/subpar. So not a good league starter... if you funnel currency into it im sure it'll surpass a spell based character. Though arc is busted right now so who knows.

Also I reached lvl 93 sabo in half the time that it took to get lvl 92 on reave char, further attests to the superior clearspeed/power/survivability. Ofcourse not dying so much is partially why, but traps/totems are safer to clear incursion temples.

Reave is definitely fun to play and the mini game to keep 8 reave stacks up as long as possible is nice. I really HATE vaal pact and blood rage though, everytime you have a screen without mobs and no life flask up you lose so much health to the degen. That's the only thing I really disliked

Here's mine

Not hating the build but it's getting frustrating to play. Gonna try some meta builds to have some fresh air.
Im playing the shield version on IHC and its really tanky and damage is alright too but i i find my weapon situation kinda weird. On PoB it shows that Ahn's Might is stronger than several ex worth rare one-handed swords which i find really strange. Is there something sketchy going on in PoB or what could cause this? Here is my character so far.
Editado por útlima vez por Vanton95 en 16 jun. 2018 6:38:00
"
0x000223 escribió:
After playing with arc build (awesome build) ive decided to give this one a try.

I invested into this build way more currency then i did into my trapper yet im not satisfied with the damage.
against trash its decent but against rares/bosses its quite meh, definitely not 'metling'

ive linked my items here so maybe someone could help me here

thanks

You're using a dagger, meaning that you've lost around 50% of your damage. No offense but what did you spend your currency on? None of the items that you have except for chest cost more than 1C including gems.

"
Inheritedzero escribió:

I don't agree with this at all. I make this Reave build every league specifically because of it's cost, even if I have super exciting crazy niche never done before builds coming up. I have pictures of me downing Shaper as the 2nd/3rd one on day 2 and Uber Elder at day 5, not really possible to acquire a lot of currency or gear within that time.

Vaal Pact isn't a problem once you learn how to use flasks properly. If needed, around once every 10 maps, TP out and come back. I assume most people simply mash buttons all the time as well and I had that habit initially extra bad since my most played class before this Reave build was Pathfinder.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 16 jun. 2018 6:37:28
"
Vanton95 escribió:
Im playing the shield version on IHC and its really tanky and damage is alright too but i i find my weapon situation kinda weird. On PoB it shows that Ahn's Might is stronger than several ex worth rare one-handed swords which i find really strange. Is there something sketchy going on in PoB or what could cause this? Here is my character so far.

The reason why Ahn is not really suggest is because it's so slow and on top of it, it eats up another Frenzy charge. Top rolled Ahn's also are 1 EX. You can get a better, faster and stronger rare sword for that money.
I used ~ 350pdps sword until I got a good foil deal @ 370pdps without crit and used it to kill Uber Elder.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Ok so, I have a bit questions; I should use vaal reave 20/0 (I can afford one 20/20) but I currently have 1 normal reave 21/20? of course PoB gives the damage diferent, but idk, it's weird.

Without vaal reave dps 500k aprox (no abyss)
With vaal reave went to 1M (no abyss)

Here's my PoB pastebin:
"
https://pastebin.com/MK7Zx2jc

Also, I have 5.5k aprox hp, and want to know how to boost to 6k; how?, currently working on jews but doesn't feel so huge, here's my equip if dont want to open PoB.

Spoiler

And I want to know if the %dmg from amulet Works.

Any advise would be great, thaks :D
Hi , i got really lucky and all and dropped lot's of great thing ( such as the HU lol ) but i'm 100 % sure that i lack something , i'm dying vs BOSS often , do i just lack levels ?

https://pastebin.com/pRrJLsDV
"
IzDiego escribió:
Ok so, I have a bit questions; I should use vaal reave 20/0 (I can afford one 20/20) but I currently have 1 normal reave 21/20? of course PoB gives the damage diferent, but idk, it's weird.

Without vaal reave dps 500k aprox (no abyss)
With vaal reave went to 1M (no abyss)

Here's my PoB pastebin:
"
https://pastebin.com/MK7Zx2jc

Also, I have 5.5k aprox hp, and want to know how to boost to 6k; how?, currently working on jews but doesn't feel so huge, here's my equip if dont want to open PoB.

aks :D

You should always use Vaal Reave unless you're SSF.

Your stat stick also has "random element", so POB doesn't know how to calculate it.
Your Abyss jewels are also very weak, 10C jewels would increase your DPS by 15%.

Your amulet and jewels are missing HP, if they all have HP then you'll be 6K HP.

"
Tamesstylest escribió:
Hi , i got really lucky and all and dropped lot's of great thing ( such as the HU lol ) but i'm 100 % sure that i lack something , i'm dying vs BOSS often , do i just lack levels ?

https://pastebin.com/pRrJLsDV

Your case is really simple.

It shows that you have taken 2 passive points? Have you or did you set it up yourself. If you haven't then you have 2 passive points left.
You don't have Uber Lab done.
You haven't taken jewel sockets / have bad jewels.
You don't have HP on half of your gear. All gear should have HP

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional