[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Vanton95 escribió:
Going into higher tier maps on IHC with abyssus is starting to feel pretty sketchy. Will probably look into a new rare or starkonja.

I switched off abyssus after purchasing a good offhand (divined it from like 65% to a 70%, if i had more divines i might try for more)

I barely die anymore, and my gear is still not "that" great. I've definitely invested far more into other characters to be able to kill this fluidly.
Few questions, if anyone could answer that would be awesome. How are you suppose to maintain enough int to use your increased crit strikes gem. Also if the tombfist double socket applies maim on hit, isnt the maim gem a wasted gem slot being used in the 6Link?
I have never died that much with any other builds I have ever used in this game.
its only white maps still :)

Today I found out I can't even do uber lab. Wtf is this. :D

Well, managed to do lab, which wasnt hard to be honest. Just my laptop gives a lot of lags, probably thats why I was pissed of making 5 attempts. At home on desktop done from first try.

Still. I would like to ask someone to give some advice's on gear(what to aim for) or anything to improve my bad experience :D this build is not working for me yet :(

Editado por útlima vez por V4d_Sk1ff en 17 jun. 2018 3:40:04
Level 88 at the moment with this gear:

The stat stick is decent i suppose and the sword is 341 pdps.. Can't really afford other swords with higher dps. Boots was a lucky find but I rarely move around when there's whirling blades xD. The 6 link itself is a bad base i guess.. but i managed to get decent life and some resistances. Been doing upto tier 10 maps easily.. Haven't really got higher tier map drops. Found an exalted drop recently.. Which item slot needs like an immediate upgrade for me?
Do you only look for pDPS? Lets say you have a 425 DPS (300pDPS) vs 340pDPS (no eDPS). Would the 340pDPS be better?
"
godsmusic escribió:
Few questions, if anyone could answer that would be awesome. How are you suppose to maintain enough int to use your increased crit strikes gem. Also if the tombfist double socket applies maim on hit, isnt the maim gem a wasted gem slot being used in the 6Link?

Int on some ring / ammy ( + 1 passive node)
Maim is in the gem slot because of it's damage.

"
xkone escribió:
Do you only look for pDPS? Lets say you have a 425 DPS (300pDPS) vs 340pDPS (no eDPS). Would the 340pDPS be better?

That's correct!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 17 jun. 2018 6:10:32
As for statstick i guess a scepter (with the increased ele dmg implicit) is better than an axe?
Can you have a look at my Reave char and tell me what to upgrade next? I just bought a new weapon.
What do people think of Loreweave vs belly of the beast? I've got belly atm, but Loreweave looks better.

what can i improve? i feel like i need some more dmg

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional