[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hi, I'm really starting to struggle as I start t6/7 maps. Damage is okay but starting to fall off against bosses and the sustain just isn't there. I could use some advice.

https://pastebin.com/vAcJVSER

VP still feels very fragile (maybe a little more life and build experience and I'll be okay...). The helmet is the next thing to upgrade, but apart from life, int and some cold res I'm not really sure what else to look for.

I have about 100c to spare that I can throw at some more gear, are there any obvious weak points? If I'm now at the point of waiting for big spends, what should I be looking for next? Also, are there any significant issues in my passive tree?
"
krazydude escribió:
"
rubensayshi escribió:
how far do you level the gems that have a high INT requirement such as Increased Crit, Curse on Hit, etc?

Get one passive point for +30 intelligence and get Intelligence on Amulet or rings.

For example, I bought this amulet for 5c.. it has crit multi some life and 1 resist and lots of intelligence. You want to level them to 20 too ideally.

thx, good to know that I should be aiming to max them out.

in general a big thank you to all the people replying here to questions, for a newbie like me (first play through) all the small details are super helpful!!

also; is there someone who feels he has a pretty sweet gear set going for this build and can link his profile for inspiration?
just finished the story, is it worth buying 20% quality Vaal Reave for 5c or better buy a lower quality and spend the 5c on gear and later on buy a >20 quality gem?
"
Edeka escribió:
What can I improve next? Can anyone have a look at my equipment? Just bought the sword:

Anyone :)?
"
moooo566 escribió:
Hi, I'm really starting to struggle as I start t6/7 maps. Damage is okay but starting to fall off against bosses and the sustain just isn't there. I could use some advice.

https://pastebin.com/vAcJVSER

VP still feels very fragile (maybe a little more life and build experience and I'll be okay...). The helmet is the next thing to upgrade, but apart from life, int and some cold res I'm not really sure what else to look for.

I have about 100c to spare that I can throw at some more gear, are there any obvious weak points? If I'm now at the point of waiting for big spends, what should I be looking for next? Also, are there any significant issues in my passive tree?

I'd suggest you to change your rings to some others with decent life and resists. Rest of your armour pieces are decent i guess. Buy Atziri's promise and Rumi's concoction flasks ASAP.. Huge damage boost and defensive bonuses respectively. Respec out of some of the 6 Health nodes near "Constitution" and get Golem's blood and Druidic Rite and some jewel slots.. That's just too much life nodes you've taken there. Also respec out of that single life leech node. You could really use some jewels for boosting damage.. Try to get a Stygian Vise, Tombfist and Starkonja's head while maxing resistances on other armour pieces and the jewel sockets in tree. Try getting Life and mods like these on the jewels.

Example :

See the socketed jewels ^^

Also you might wanna change your statstick. Search poe.trade for Two element combination statsticks. I personally search for Fire + Lightning, Fire + Random element, Fire + Cold, Lightning + Random element. Decent ones can be found for 50c - 1 exalt price range.

Editado por útlima vez por krazydude en 17 jun. 2018 15:27:56
Hello,
I've read most of this thread and the guide but i need some help.
I used Charged dash+life leech gem with Bronn's Lithe to get to maps fast (using the pasives presented here) and it seemed to work but i didn't feel i did a lot of damage.
I tried reverting to Reave or double strike and suddenly i get killed instantly by almost anything.
I feel i'm doing something wrong but i can't figure out what (could be my resistances since i just dropped an Aurumvorax to use a stat stick for damage).
My gear is as follows

Any advice is apreciated.
Thank you.
How's my gear looking so far?
"
krazydude escribió:

I'd suggest you to change your rings to some others with decent life and resists. Rest of your armour pieces are decent i guess. Buy Atziri's promise and Rumi's concoction flasks ASAP.. Huge damage boost and defensive bonuses respectively. Respec out of some of the 6 Health nodes near "Constitution" and get Golem's blood and Druidic Rite and some jewel slots.. That's just too much life nodes you've taken there. Also respec out of that single life leech node. You could really use some jewels for boosting damage.. Try to get a Stygian Vise, Tombfist and Starkonja's head while maxing resistances on other armour pieces and the jewel sockets in tree. Try getting Life and mods like these on the jewels.

Example :

See the socketed jewels ^^

Also you might wanna change your statstick. Search poe.trade for Two element combination statsticks. I personally search for Fire + Lightning, Fire + Random element, Fire + Cold, Lightning + Random element. Decent ones can be found for 50c - 1 exalt price range.

Thanks very much, the flasks and the rings have helped a bunch and I've tweaked the tree. I'll look into the abyss armour/jewels when I've got a little more cash. I'm at least making it through the early yellows much easier now!
I was wondering why the level 20 cwdt, seems a little high for being a defensive ability. I understand perfectly not having a level 1, was just thinking it would be better at a mid level like 10 where it doesn't require you to almost get one shot before activating.
Can someone please help me find out what I should upgrade next???

Thanks in advance!!

(For now 40c available).

Spoiler

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional